• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
If you **** a prostitute, is that **** or robbery? >_>

quick guys I need an answer.

efex

Smash Cadet
guys does anyone wanna buy a modded wii with 5 games ? i'm selling them at 425 good price if you want a wii with the latest chip inside

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay, here is the deal. Most Sauga smashers are familiar with Jamal. Yeah, him and his brother are hosting a gaming tournament this Saturday. I'm gonna be helping out with the Smash side but details are still in the air. There will be other 2D fighters if you guys want to play and ****.

I will say this, If I end up running the smash side, it'll be run like a normal event. No need to worry about it being run poorly.

That being said, I also need to know who could/wants to come. So I have a good idea of how many people are coming.

LOL Matt got banned.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
LOL he got banned! gg snitches. i'm totally down for jamal's on saturday, but if it's that all night gaming thing he was talking about then bun dat yo

Sanu

Smash Champion
The hell is Matt? And I might be going, depends on who's going.

... lol yeah.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
I'm not going, 'cause it's my uncle's birthday and the whole family's invited.

I'll still be playing Smash. But my cousins suck. (More than I do.)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Okay guys it's official now. This Saturday we're going to be having a smash tournament, and just a smash tournament now. For the time being it'll be located @ da clan's man trail. The entry fee for it will be $5 per person for entry but this will cover for food.

I plan to have atleast singles and doobz running. Most likely double elimination brackets rather than pools to bracket round. Just so that we have time for a third event. But this is where we have a vote. If we do have a 3rd event do we want crews double elim? or low tier double elim? make a call for it.

Aswell, each event will be $5 for the time being :] with an 80/20 split in the end. If it's gonna be crews it might be winning crew wins the money. If you guys got questions ask away through here, Facebook, PM, MSN or even my phone. Oh **** I forgot, we might be able to do this @ a party room @ a nice condo close to SQ1. So public transportation and **** won't be difficult, but that won't be a problem anyway since Jamal's lives on Hurontario (easy street to get around due to many bus routes that go through it). So yeah, give me some feedback and ****.

:]

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys it's official now. This Saturday we're going to be having a smash tournament, and just a smash tournament now. For the time being it'll be located @ da clan's man trail. The entry fee for it will be $5 per person for entry but this will cover for food.

I plan to have atleast singles and doobz running. Most likely double elimination brackets rather than pools to bracket round. Just so that we have time for a third event. But this is where we have a vote. If we do have a 3rd event do we want crews double elim? or low tier double elim? make a call for it.

Aswell, each event will be $5 for the time being :] with an 80/20 split in the end. If it's gonna be crews it might be winning crew wins the money. If you guys got questions ask away through here, Facebook, PM, MSN or even my phone. Oh **** I forgot, we might be able to do this @ a party room @ a nice condo close to SQ1. So public transportation and **** won't be difficult, but that won't be a problem anyway since Jamal's lives on Hurontario (easy street to get around due to many bus routes that go through it). So yeah, give me some feedback and ****.

Crews.

We should make a smashboards crew. >____>

D

Deleted member

When do you think singles will finish at? I *might* drop by, but clearly I do have things I need to do...

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman

Wat is the address/Postal code of this place?

Top Bottom