• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
Shoutou4oclock

!Shoutouts!

>_> sorry I didn't get to stay for singles, I wanted and planned to, just, I had to go home. Can't wait for results for that!

Anyway, thanks to Adnan and Tami for running this shiz. That venue is too good.

Happy you-came-outta-your-mom day to Marco and Jake!

Marco: You played well it seems for having a hangover, LOL. Stay weird man.

Mike: GGs man. >XD My falco is bad, so I bet you were sandbagging. inb4lol.

David: HELP ME PRACTICE SHEIK. That few (one?) game we had was pretty good though. Why didn't you enter singles? ]:

Eric: Didn't play you but it looked like you got better.

FOOOORRRRDDDDDD: Didn't get to play you! I want to play you to make up for the last few times we played, >XD. Help me get fox practice! I need it. I want to play your doc/mario too. Good job in doubles! You're a cool guy, <_< lol @ alphie

Bernaaarddddd: omgwtf. I was doing well against everyone today. And then Bernard ***** me up the *** with no lube. >_> I will charish the day I can beat you, or get you to one stock again. <_<...Help me get fox practice! I need it. Good job in doubles. I didn't stay for singles, but I'm pretty sure you won, so. <_< bernard = voice of reason lolololo

Ambrose: Only played you in teams, but GGs. I wanna play you in singles!

SAUGAAAA:

Adnan: Oh man, you think I should have haircut johns? LOL, jaykay. Sorry I couldn't stay man, and I didn't play you today. But GG's on Friday! Green apple n00b'os from gamerz doesn't have green hair anymore...but Grmo does >_____>....Congrats on getting 2nd in doub4OCLOCK

Chris: Grats on getting 2nd in teams man. Didn't get to play you. >_> I'm sure you forgot, but we planned an MM a long time ago, I don't think we're ever gonna do it, are we? lol, you're hilarious man. I didn't have spare monies for the MM anyway. so i herd u liek TF2.

Josh: You're a cool guy man. Didn't get to play you or watch you play, but I heard you and Andy got 4th in teams, and it's you're first time teaming with him, too! Nice shirt, XD. Cheer up, man. Sorry about the chair, I didn't know. >_>

Grmo: You didn't show me waveshining IRL yet! LOL @ bend over and I'll show you an inside joke. Tell Jeff to come by, man. Green hair = magic. GG's man.

Mark: GGs! Wooow you came a long way from last time I played you (3stock/2stock remember?). Somehow. Even though you've not been playing. <_<...are you magic? BTW, TF2 is too good.

Dzenan: ]: new haircut sucks, long hair is where my power comes from. Didn't get to play you, but I heard you and Imadh did slick in teams. You guys have the best team names.

Imadh: GGs man, even though you were probably sandbagging. LOL @ my crappy fox. so i herd u hav good doubls names and do wel in doubls. Forgot to ask you for an MM. <_< I don't think I had spare monies anyway.

Ryan: Didn't get to play against you. GGs teaming with me in doubles friendlies though. >XD Cool guy, hope to see you more often.

Andy: Didn't get to play you. And I think I saw you like once. Oh well, there's next time.

Matt: Sorry about not entering doubles, ]:, I didn't have monies. You shoulda went with Ambrose or someone else! There were people without partners there I think. Didn't play you, but I see you on a regular basis, so. >XD

If I missed anyone, sorry. GGs to everyone.

...I miss my long hair. And wtf, my earphones broke when I was biking home. >:/

Can't wait for singles results.

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
!Shoutouts!

If I missed anyone, sorry. GGs to everyone.

...I miss my long hair. And wtf, my earphones broke when I was biking home. >:/

Can't wait for singles results.
I might've not been there, and I might've not had anything to do with setting up, but I want a shout out dammit.

Btw? When did you have to leave? 4 o'clock?

F

F.X.

lol i wounder how many people are still there ? is anything happening tomorrow i wanna play some guilty gear ! lol or we can just use the basement to do the soulja boi dance !!!!!

and next time i'll actually freestyle , i almost did it if that guy kept beatboxing lol

this is proof that soulja boi like interspecies intercourse

Yes I Crank It Everyday
Haterz Get Mad Cuz
I Got Me Some Bathin Apes
so from his lyrics he likes to wash monkeys and people get mad, WHY YOU ASK ? because this is animal cruelty !!! STOP THE CRIME , dont crank dat ape !

Desh.

Smash Lord
or we can just use the basement to do the soulja boi dance !!!!!
or not? lol also does anyone live near or AROUND woodbridge? like around highway 7 or pinevalley? D=

ALLSSOOOO....ITS THIS THREADS BIRTHDAY ON THE 16TH ..HURRAY =D

F

F.X.

i gotta find out who that guy i was hanging out with for most of the night was, he was hilarious.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Big props goes out to Jamal, Adnan, and Tami for hosting a super awesome night, I really enjoyed playing smash that day. Oh my god and that other black guy was so ****ing funny. The zappa impression was sooo awesome.

Awesome atmosphere and alot of funny ****, this was probably my favorite smashfest/tourney so far (probably because the majority was sauga!) haha!

gg's to everyone.

F

F.X.

Big props goes out to Jamal, Adnan, and Tami for hosting a super awesome night, I really enjoyed playing smash that day. Oh my god and that other black guy was so ****ing funny. The zappa impression was sooo awesome.

Awesome atmosphere and alot of funny ****, this was probably my favorite smashfest/tourney so far (probably because the majority was sauga!) haha!

gg's to everyone.
dont i get a shoutout cause of my super terrific modding job ?

Desh.

Smash Lord
if ur on smash boards and ur talking on smash boards..arent all ur posts "smash related"....well according to google :S

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Here are the results, obviously I'm only putting up the important part of it.

Doubles

1st - Rayn Ford
2nd - Team Whoryuken
3rd - Illegal Amazement

Singles

1st - RaynEX
2nd - Unknown522
3rd - Ambrose
4th - I.B
5th - Coolhat
5th - Dragon_Hawk/KirbyKaze
7th - Lone Wolf
7th - Lanowen

GGz man, the overnight smashing was bomb. Omg tooo funny.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Twas definitely a night to remember. So much random funny stuff happpened. Thanks for helping to organize Adnan!

I at work, so I go do stuff now, k?

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
Hey, I found a book about Adnan:

I wonder if he's the king, the magician, or the weird chained up ******?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Chris: Holy ****, my match against Andy was so close
Adnan: I know, shiiit.
Chris: At the end it was all about who gave out the stronger hit (both at last stock and +100% on YS) and I got that.
Adnan: Yeah... this kinda reminds me of that episode of Beyblade where Kai faces Tyson and in the last match both of them unleashed their bit beasts. Kai getting knocked outta the stadium while Tyson just survived.
Chris: .... *walks away*

Too ****ing good

worldjem7

Smash Ace
i get it lol

Almost had me there.

but, today is the 14th and i saw the other boxes of "quote quick reply multiquote"

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
dude bernard u look like SUCH a DOUCHE (in a funny way) oh my god lmaoooo

and andy i dont think u'd get better at smash, but you'd probably end up with some serious lung cancer or something.

and that's so weird cuz in science we were just talking about beyblades, i can't remember how it came up but someone was like dude when u buy them its just a piece of ****ing plastic with a sticker on it. (bit beast)

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
and that's so weird cuz in science we were just talking about beyblades, i can't remember how it came up but someone was like dude when u buy them its just a piece of ****ing plastic with a sticker on it. (bit beast)
Dude, they're not just stickers. They're like... the soul of the BeyBlade... or something...

*puts on illegal weight disk* Did any one else have one of those? XD

Top Bottom