• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Cap'n

Smash Rookie
I still think Brawl's gonna be awesome. Don't start saying that we'll play Melee if we want something more technical, for all we know, Brawl has technical stuff coming out of the wazoo, just give it some time to mature.

I'm worried that Bowser sounds too awesome. D:

efex

Smash Cadet
oh if anyone wants there wii modded (i do wire installs for easy removal of the chip) let me know i can get wiikeys reallly cheap i'll do the whole install for around 75 bucks (i usually charge alot more) sometimes 30-35 bucks for install depending on wire or quick install =\ so let me know if you need one cause there going cheap now :D,
and d2c is going to cost 150, because the chip costs over 80 bucks and thats 32 wires of install -_-;;;

Desh.

Smash Lord
also...im hoping their going to consider maing brawl for gc...(no comments need if theyre about "gc cant handle wiis graphics" we both know nintendo didnt exactly splurge on graphics...brawl could run on gc if it were on a gc disc .) anyways... like honestyl what about the people who dont want a wii but have a gc and want to play brawl. and if gc controllers are compatible with the game why not make a gc ver. or gc compatible?
even if its on a later release date i can say i care but it just seems to me like they should =/

"WERE ARE THE ****ING GAMES FOR THIS CONSOLE MAN ?"

look under "minigames" on most emu sites.

D

Deleted member

efex I'd be interested in a Wii Mod if the wii updates didn't scare me about mods

"if you have an unauthorized modification of the console, please be aware that updating this console could cause inoperability"

alphameric

Smash Ace
also...im hoping their going to consider maing brawl for gc...(no comments need if theyre about "gc cant handle wiis graphics" we both know nintendo didnt exactly splurge on graphics...brawl could run on gc if it were on a gc disc .) anyways... like honestyl what about the people who dont want a wii but have a gc and want to play brawl. and if gc controllers are compatible with the game why not make a gc ver. or gc compatible?
im not even going to comment since you clearly have no idea about anything regarding development and programming.

efex

Smash Cadet
efex I'd be interested in a Wii Mod if the wii updates didn't scare me about mods

"if you have an unauthorized modification of the console, please be aware that updating this console could cause inoperability"
lol meh they havent done much to mod chips , i just updated mine and it works perfectly fine, its all about having the latest firmware for you chip, what people do is update there firmware on there chip first , disable the chip then update the wii, and it usually works fine, only some people have problems with it(cause there dumb)

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol meh they havent done much to mod chips , i just updated mine and it works perfectly fine, its all about having the latest firmware for you chip, what people do is update there firmware on there chip first , disable the chip then update the wii, and it usually works fine, only some people have problems with it(cause there dumb)
ye... what he said.

efex

Smash Cadet
so if you want it done with a wiikey i am getting cheap deals on the chip so i can install them for you cheaper....wow at that sonic game i cant belive nintendo did that ....

efex

Smash Cadet
Just don't play PAL games using your modchip, and manually update, instead of letting a new game run it's update off it.
i ran my console updates off of metroid , works fine, pal games work fine also =\ so i dunno what you talking about

efex

Smash Cadet
bend over and i'll show you a new advanced technique

*tries desperately to ressurect the severely annoying joke*
oh comon now i'd expect something like that from david

no body play ninjabread man... it sounded cool BUT HOLY CRAP WHAT A CRAPPY GAME

efex

Smash Cadet
hey who knows of some online games for wii and wants to play someone =\ i wanna at least try out online, i heard mario strikers was alright =\

Desh.

Smash Lord
if your playing wii... its safe to say the serious games are a piece of crap (exception of a few)... BUT
i must say that nintendos minigames are top notch ;]

efex

Smash Cadet
if your playing wii... its safe to say the serious games are a piece of crap (exception of a few)... BUT
i must say that nintendos minigames are top notch ;]
japan dosent care about american games , there japanese market is booming =] and all the japanese games are way better anyways , i just want more online =\

McD

Smash Journeyman
OMG EFEX! SO MANY POSTS
!!! AHHHHH!! Its overwhelming
its not that hard to use paragrahps...
and I swear one time, you decided just to take up a page...?
what?
I mean, its ammusing, but still...

McD

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I would, and I might still buy it, but I'm not sure
can you face random people, or do you have to like, actualy know the wii code #?

efex

Smash Cadet
Eh, I would, and I might still buy it, but I'm not sure
can you face random people, or do you have to like, actualy know the wii code #?
no you can face random people... just dont face laggers they pull off some bs during games and it makes it hard as **** to pass to peoplem other then that the game is fun when you get the hang of it theres alot of crazy things you can do

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
japan dosent care about american games , there japanese market is booming =] and all the japanese games are way better anyways , i just want more online =\
No it's not Japan is buying less and less gaming stuff each year, it's north america that booming (How else could 360 be in second if it pretty much failed in japan and is doing not so great in europe)

efex

Smash Cadet
do you know the total ammount of games that never make it to north america ? so please all the best games are japanese

Top Bottom