• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yeah was good game. I only played on private servers though. Woe was fun. Champion best class.

idea

Smash Master

idea

Smash Master
sorry, can't offer one.

...also, due to harvey's related complications, and helping my mom with something on her resume (in other words something simple with MS word)...more like 5:15. but i'm still coming.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord

Rikana

Smash Champion
Yeah was good game. I only played on private servers though. Woe was fun. Champion best class.
My entire high school years revolved around RO. I played so many servers but found myself sticking to low rates that are closest to the official server.

I tried getting into RO again lately.. it just isn't the same anymore. Riddlebox's avatar reminds me of how doppel used to be the best weapon-based card ever but now its ****.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
used to love taking math courses as electives til i got this one indian prof who couldn't speak english for **** once tried to turn on the mic and ended up blacking out the classroom looooool

i've been scarred from math courses forever

the ta was indian too. Didn't help lol
oh hell naw mm at tourny son!!!

Windrose

Smash Lord
My entire high school years revolved around RO. I played so many servers but found myself sticking to low rates that are closest to the official server.

I tried getting into RO again lately.. it just isn't the same anymore. Riddlebox's avatar reminds me of how doppel used to be the best weapon-based card ever but now its ****.
Doppelganger was never a good mvp card.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Doppelganger was never a good mvp card.
When did you start ro? Because dop was one of the best weapon based card in 2002; more specifically, a dop dop phree weapon. There was nothing else more important then that. You probably started ro later on when better MVP cards came out and dop was nerfed.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Shoddy battle I will miss you. U were too good. Thanks ryan and kyle for coming. U were too good as well. :)

Edit. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

idea

Smash Master
that was just silly though. the darth vader part actually made me a bit sad. i kind of wanted to leave the theatre, even though i knew the movie was almost over.

this reminds me, i have (i forget where i got it, i have a feeling it was cracked.com) a transcription of george lucas and steven spielberg discussing stuff for indiana jones, which is hilarious. they're both a little racist. well, mostly lucas.

there was another one for crystal skull. it's funny cause there was a new director or something working with him (i think it was just lucas for that one?) and he kept saying logical things, like "no, that doesn't make sense Mr. Lucas"...but he just wouldn't listen to the guy. and one part is the guy saying that being in a fridge in no way helps you survive a nuke...and lucas is just kind of like "yeah, whatever, this works, moving on." lol

Geist

Smash Master
lol That's exactly how I imagined Lucas would run things actually.
Buy yeah in the theaters when Vader yelled out, I shrunk in my seat a bit. I was almost embarrassed :/

Anth0ny

Smash Master
it's like the plinkett review said, I was actually laughing at that scene, HARD.

The whole prequels lead up to... THAT?!? jesus christ.

Top Bottom