• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Bing

Smash Master
Yeah I'd totally smash and stuff.

Except after leaving Kyle's house I've been home with the flu.

4th day trapped in my house.

New Year's Eve plans cancelled and stuck at home.

3 nosebleeds a few minutes before midnight.

The beginnings of pink eye this morning.

THANKS KYLE

btw happy new year everyone

Just saying, Pinkeye.... is **** particles in your eye so uhh... thats gross :S
but get better Bernard

idea

Smash Master
well, if i did contribute to your being sick bernard, then sorry. being sick sucks so much. next time i host i think i'll just have to stipulate that no one sick can come (obviously only if i'm better by then =P pretty sure i already am anyway).

also, leaving early ended up being a really good decision. i wanted to get home so i could eat something. i've probably never eaten anything that fast in my whole life. bowl of stir-fry gone in like 2 minutes.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone be interested in a smashfest this week in midtown toronto? I'm friends with Zeph and Dan from the last smashfest at idea's house and I feel really left out. My house is literally 5 mins away from stclair west subway station.

People would need to bring wiis or gamecubes though.

idea

Smash Master
sure, i'll probably be able to come to that. i'm busy...thursday, friday, and probably one other day this week/weekend but i don't which yet. but otherwise i don't see why not. (and i would bring a cube + copy of melee + memorycardeventhoughyoucansharethembetweencubeseasily)

Bing

Smash Master
well I cant go this week because my girlfriends mom from Amsterdam is here, so were chilling with her all week(skiing in Barrie Tuesday and Wednesday **** Yeah!) but uhh, if it as moved to like next week I defs attend :)

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Well it should be wednesday to friday this week I think so post what day you prefer. Tuesday is too soon and saturday I go back to school so I won't be in toronto. I have a n64 with 4 controllers as well as three setups. O.o.

I talked to my friend (he entered as zeph, his name is ian) and he said he played idea and bing at the last smashfest and said you guys were pretty legit so I'm pumped. He played shiek I dunno if you remeber Mario vs luigi would be pretty cool, but I guess ur busy huh. I would probably go luigi against puff too.

idea

Smash Master
alright, i think wednesday is best for me then. can't do friday since i have class that day. and a dentist appointment.

who else is free wednesday?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kyle you still have that controler you bought for me?

lol i wish i had thought to tell kurtis to pick it up for me :/

idea

Smash Master
yup. still sitting in a drawer. you're gonna have to come to something at some point cause i can't bring it to the tournament on the 15th, either.

edit: i remember someone wanting me to host again before the 15th. dunno if that's possible anymore since i'm not free the coming weekend. probably better to go to mr. bidoof's house sometime this week instead.

edit 2: i'd be up for london again...especially if i can make back the transportation costs like last time....

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea, at some point (hopefully before pound) i'll come to something.

or

gasp

gta will come to london :)

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Well i think it will be Wednesday so idea and my friend can make it.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Everyone come who's interested out tomorrow(wednesday) to 8 glenayr road. Official start time is noon and should go all day.
Please bring a gc/wii.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Its 8 glenayr road. Google maps it. The closest subway station is st.clair west which is like 5 mins walking distance. Its midtown toronto basically.

unknown522

Some guy
Hey Toronto,

Check out some recent vids from an Edmonton tourney. We finally recorded stuff.

(Warning lots of marth)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=515C6E9E34F3D460
not bad.

Everyone come who's interested out tomorrow(wednesday) to 8 glenayr road. Official start time is noon and should go all day.
Please bring a gc/wii.
alright. I will arrive an hour and a half after I wake up......I'll aim for noon though. My route to get there is:
- take bus to STC
- take RT to Kennedy station
- take train to bathurst station
- take bus north to burton road
- walk

Also, I will bring a wii.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
No Unkown go to St.clair west Station. Call me at 4164898848 when you get there. Seriously its so close, you can walk through a ravine.

From kennedy go west to St.george then north to St.clair west. Easy as heck trust me.

unknown522

Some guy
No Unkown go to St.clair west Station. Call me at 4164898848 when you get there. Seriously its so close, you can walk through a ravine.

From kennedy go west to St.george then north to St.clair west. Easy as heck trust me.
I don't have a cell, so just post the directions.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Well take the heath st exit at stclair west. When you get you should see a gravel path to your right. Follow that and take the second right turn after about 3 mins of walking. Make sure you go up a street not into a park. You come out on my street right next to my house.

Top Bottom