• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

sauc3

Smash Lord
bum didnt know what hit him, :p

in retrospect it would have been better to say my gf doesn't have hands,

edit: random thought, could sheik (among other things) shino-stall a luigi that goes low on recovery and edge-guard perfectly? what can the luigi do? if they go high, wl to grab-slap to repeat.

idea

Smash Master
No, I meant that they couldn't figure out the issue.
oh. well what sauc3 said makes sense, but my advice is, try another doctor to be safe. or go to an emergency clinic, since they take people without appointment, you'd just have to wait a while.

kyle thanks for hosting, and say thanks to you parents for putting up with us late into the night, (or morning lol), and for the cocoa puffs. Had a great time, ill work on my fox for puff, just camping bairs isn't enough it seems, i need to grab and stuff. hopefully ill figure out how to camp properly by the 15th, i wanna place in dat money.
- no problem, i think they expect us to be up extremely late by now
- nesquik, to be precise
- again, i'm not going on the 15th...you guys can rest easy unless imadh decides to bring out his puff =P

Bum: You should buy this ring for your girlfriend, for Christmas.

Kurtis: My girlfriend is dead man....

Bum: Oh...I'm sorry for your loss...

Kurtis: Yeah....

Bum: Are you sure man...it's a good deal 13 carrot.

Kurtis: YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING HERE? IT'S CALLED SOLICITING, AND IT'S ILLEGAL.

Bum: Wouldn't be the first time I've done something illegal man!
LOL WHAT

that sounds hilarious, i should hang around fast food places at odd hours more often.

that's weird, i could have sworn they were playing for more than 15 minutes. maybe stadium 1 lasted longer than i thought...

edit: oh, right, youtube restrictions.

unknown522

Some guy
David, Ryan, and Bernard had a 3 way split.

1: KirbyKaze/Unknown522

3: RaynEX

4. Idea

5. Sauc3

5. Ministry

7. Riddlebox

7. Minus

9. Here Rests A Cemetery

9. Cyan

9. Ions

9. Sol Darkness

13. Anth0ny

13. Reggie

13. Windrose

13. Acidile

17. Zeph

17. Bing

17. Phiddlesticks

Some people never entered, more games would've been nice.
fix'd. GFs weren't played out.

edit: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11679118

man, what happened kyle?

Geist

Smash Master
I agree, it's getting a bit ridiculous. He hasn't done anything wrong in these past accounts. It was only that one time :l
He's even tried a formal apology twice and just got IP banned for it.

Can anyone help by posting in forum support about it with me?

idea

Smash Master
usually it's cause you need more text for it to show up, but i can't see yours now anyway.

oh wait, mine isn't showing up either. maybe it's the boards' fault.

...nope, there mine is. try adding even more text.

Imperfection Squared

Smash Rookie
He's banned again...? I think that's just unfair now >.>; unless you're doing the same thing to get banned every time...
I agree, it's getting a bit ridiculous. He hasn't done anything wrong in these past accounts. It was only that one time :l
He's even tried a formal apology twice and just got IP banned for it.

Can anyone help by posting in forum support about it with me?
Murr.

:yoshi:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

*HUSTLE* V! January 29th 2011!
"Getting hussled in melee by Canadians... for the 5th time."

So it's the new year, 2011, and you're thinking, "What is to become of melee this year?", "Which direction will it go?", "What tournaments should I attend?"...
Well, why not brush the holiday dust off your gamecube controller and start your new year of smash with Hustle V!!! This is the 5th tournament in the Hustle series, started in the North West featuring: "Silent Wolf, Eggz, Diakanos, Blunted_Object10, Sion, Dieslow, Hitsugaya, and more!"

HOUSING: Can be arranged, all you need to do is post in the tournament thread asking about it or PM myself or Blunted_Object10 and we will be MORE then happy to ensure that YOU GET HOUSING.

VENUE: IS HUGE! We EASILY have enough space to run a 100 man tournament.

TOURNAMENT FEATURES/LAYOUTS:

-Swiss bracket for pools (more matches for more people instead of having your $10 taken from you in 10 or less matches ;) )

-falcon only and/or low tiers (based on interest in either or both)

-SIONS FALCO!

I could go on but people wouldn't read my post, so I'll just end off by saying that Hustle 5 is going to be one hell of a tournament and you'd be crazy to miss it. I hope to see you here. Money matches all around for people coming from OoS. <3

TOURNAMENT THREAD - http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=294328

idea

Smash Master
auuuughh

if you want to see one of the hardest games i've ever played, download "MegaMari"

i haven't beaten one stage yet X_X i got to one boss and it was like, alright, that stage was tough but maybe the boss won't be so b-- *she teleports all over the place and shoots knives in four directions every time she teleports*

unknown522

Some guy
Ryan Ford // Anyone have a NDS charger that they can give/sell to me? says:
lol
now we're playing brawl
<_<
nvm, my wii keeps freezing when trying to play brawl
lol
Camilo says:
haa
i wanted to play brawl a few days ago
eww
why?
Camilo says:
just to make fun of it
lol
my wii knows when a bad game is put into it

****ing brawl.

Ministry

Smash Ace
anyone wana smash on saturday, new years day. everything is closed anyway so im down if other people are

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Okay, so a few things

1) INSANE CRAZY GUY finally got banned. Not just normal banned, but super banned. Banned forever. Or until someone really high in the SWF administrative food chain decides to unban him (which will very likely be "never"). Though relatively harmless in the beginning, ICG has been becoming gradually darker in the past few months in efforts to assert his social awkwardness. This has lead, apparently, to topics and posts on self mutilation, his own experiences stabbing people, and most recently a thread on blood fetishes. More available, below.

Post by Mic

I'll get the champagne.

2) I hate this book. The Autobiography of Alice B Toklas. It's like wading through molasses. There's also remarkably little on it a la Wikipedia and no Sparknotes entry so I can't even dilute it and make it easier.

3) What are people doing for New Year's?

idea

Smash Master
lol wow. i thought he was just weird and silly. not weird and...whatever you call that.

for new year's i'm hanging out with brendan and kirsty and other kyle. i'd be up for going to someone's place on january 1st though. i imagine that if there were any gathering, people would be there for most of the next day too.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo kaze, I have been trying to read a book called On Equilibrium but have been doing so on and off. I finally gave up on it cause **** that **** was over my head. There's soooo much information jampacked in so few sentences that it gets to the point of incoherent. **** it, I'm moving on to the next book, Memory Traps.

Top Bottom