• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

_eternal

Smash Apprentice
woah, you went to ward? Who are you?

also, I'm probably only 2 years older if you graduated.
Yeah, I just did the math and you're right. You sure seemed old back then, haha. We only met once at that smashfest Tevin and his friends held for the music trip to Australia. I was in grade 10 so you were probably in grade 12. You might remember me if you see me but I was just one of the many people who tried (and failed) to beat you.

@Riddlebox: Fine, fine, you guys have convinced me :p Thankfully homework is less hardcore in English than a lot of other fields so I can actually spare a Saturday here and there.

unknown522

Some guy
Yeah, I just did the math and you're right. You sure seemed old back then, haha. We only met once at that smashfest Tevin and his friends held for the music trip to Australia. I was in grade 10 so you were probably in grade 12. You might remember me if you see me but I was just one of the many people who tried (and failed) to beat you.

@Riddlebox: Fine, fine, you guys have convinced me :p Thankfully homework is less hardcore in English than a lot of other fields so I can actually spare a Saturday here and there.
haha, alright. I remember that day. There was supposed to be a melee tourney, but then it became mostly a brawl smashfest.

Im leaving to BC on the 6th, I wanna see everyone at least one last time before im off :[
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

idea

Smash Master
before the 6th is easy enough, i can definitely fit something in before then.

haha, maybe we should do something for halloween...although i might already be busy, who knows.

Leek

Smash Cadet
before the 6th is easy enough, i can definitely fit something in before then.

haha, maybe we should do something for halloween...although i might already be busy, who knows.
You mean halloween go out and hang out :) ?.... or.... smashfest :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
boooo, I'ma be out at a party on the 30th. You and Alan can come too Andrew! It's totally open invite :3

Rikana

Smash Champion
Any random smashfest today, tomorrow, or Thursday? Or even Friday? Can't smash over weekends for sure.

idea

Smash Master
anything to do this weekend? as far as i know i'm free. dunno if i can host or not though...although my mom is doing better now.

but i'd rather go somewhere else anyway. and like alan suggested, doesn't have to be just smash...i dunno, i just wanna do something.

Leek

Smash Cadet
I'm on it.

you can come over if you want.
Ryan I feel like coming over today. I've never been to your place. PM me your address

anything to do this weekend? as far as i know i'm free. dunno if i can host or not though...although my mom is doing better now.

but i'd rather go somewhere else anyway. and like alan suggested, doesn't have to be just smash...i dunno, i just wanna do something.
Kyle, I think we're all kinda busy weekend, but Josh and I are thinkin of goin to a bar on friday night if you're up for it. I'm not sure if he's giving us ride but getting to an area on public transit won't be that hard...

On side note, I'm thinking of buying GAP stuff online.. has anyone ever done this kind of stuff and how long would something like clothing come through mail?

unknown522

Some guy
Ryan I feel like coming over today. I've never been to your place. PM me your address

Kyle, I think we're all kinda busy weekend, but Josh and I are thinkin of goin to a bar on friday night if you're up for it. I'm not sure if he's giving us ride but getting to an area on public transit won't be that hard...

On side note, I'm thinking of buying GAP stuff online.. has anyone ever done this kind of stuff and how long would something like clothing come through mail?
sorry, I had a dentist appointment.

Are you free on Thursday? I might be able to come on Thursday. I'll message you on msn.
yeah, I'm good for thursday.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might come later now actually. I remember I do something between 4 to 8 ish. I'll probably drive there. Is there a place where I can park my car?

unknown522

Some guy
yeah, 2 options:

- visitor's parking (just to let you know, when I housed the quebec brawlers, they got a ticket for some reason. Everyone else that has parked there has been fine.)
- the driveway (just don't block my mom's car/leave her space if she's not there. She parks pretty far to the right anyway, so if you park far left, then it'll be fine.)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
both m2k and ADHD apperently.

what happened to them is partly why many other comunities dont respect the smash community, we do things which are very uncompetitive by nature like split, refuse to play out GF/WF with our friends, etc.

mlg will probably drop brawl after this season like they did melee when chu/ken split

Geist

Smash Master
No m2k made a deal with adhd, purposely losing to him so he didnt have to play some other player.
Someone payed the other like $300 or something like that.
So they got banned for influencing bracket results.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
thats not what actually happened according to M2k/ADHD

Apperently, M2K didnt feel like playing because had a bad controller and didnt feel up to the task, but ADHD said "lets just play it out"
so they did and ADHD won. After the set (at the end of the day or whenever) adhd agreed to give m2k 300 dollars because they've shared money in the past or something.

and mlg's contract basiclaly said they arent allowed to "fix brackets through inentional forcing/rigging" or something.

But they never agreed to split beforehand, technically they just chose to share afterward for whatever reason.

this is from adhd's side of the story, idk what mlg has officially accused them of, but they're banned from mlg Dallas.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yeah i creeped the thread 'the truth' for a bit lol

seems like more of m2k's fault than adhd lol
what it really comes down to for evidence is even more jokes: seeing m2k sandbag in their match is what gets him in **** cuz you're supposed to "play your best" or else it's against the rules x)

Top Bottom