• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
oh, okay. so that's not bad at all from adhd's explanation, and worth banning them if mlg is right. temporary ban though.

m2k's fear is his only weakness.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I had a four stock streak going. You guys suck. I'm the future of smash. :) especially my pichu.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Cool dancing

bad movie

edit:

What's the new theme?

Also...

'm sorry but the Triforce of Toronto Bidoof Campaign was highly successful and I'm proud of that ****. We put Bidoof on the map.

David, thoughts?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Me and James were talking and we suggested we all hive-mind it up and get an avatar theme going.

Suggestions?

We've brainstormed the following possible themes:

- Disney Villains
- Scrubs
- Doug

We're trying to make this fun.

We've also thought about trying to get the rest of Canada involved on this.

Also themes can be obscure as hell so get creative.

idea

Smash Master
disney villains sounds the best of those. if no one has yet i totally call Scar.

my gender studies (had to take it for degree requirements) prof said he thinks scar from the lion king is gay. british accent, no involvement with any females mentioned, outcast from society...i think i'm forgetting something. someone else suggested jafar too. that one also seems to fit.

also, all the lions have "white"accents, and all the hyenas have black/hispanic accents.

idea

Smash Master
maaaybe

i've been wanting to host for a while now, just haven't had the opportunity. next weekend maybe? or the one after? i dunno...check this thread every now and then.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i wish i had thought to join the community earlier =P there was like a solid year where i watched youtube videos all the time but hadn't even considered checking if anyone played the game in my own area.

Top Bottom