• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah I am gonna download and try Other M.

I'll probably buy it too for the collection.

I am not expecting too much from it though.
WARNING

If you like Samus as the champion of strong, confident, and never-yielding feminine leads in video games, SKIP ALL THE CUTSCENES.

Why the **** are you guys in front of my mom's salon

what the ****
<3 you

:)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Oh so they finally womanized Samus?

They took their precious time.

With an *** like that, she wasn't going to stay independent for long.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lmao, I remember us describing how the scenario would go... it's like you walk in to the store with a trench coat on and a hat that shadows over your face. "Can I um.. uh, get a copy of smash bros.. *cough* brawl *cough* for a FRIEND?"
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA to good

.Marik

is a social misfit
Remember the old Smashturbation thread back in 2008? When I was a complete and utter ******?

Found lots of jems in the form of posts. One by Kyle now rests in my signature.

Too bad I didn't join the competitive Melee scene until 2009.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
would anyone be willing to pick me up from Pearson intn'l airport (or whatever its spelt) wednesday evening at 6 and house me for one night till i can catch a train the next day?

train times leaving toronto that night are terrible :(

JPOBS

Smash Hero
thanks anyway bro

i dont mind catching a cab to someone's house assuming they live in reasonable distance from the airport cuz i would have to catch a cab to the train station anyway,
i just dont wanna have to pay for two cabs (from airport to house, then from house the train station the next day) that'd be lame. so if it can be worked out that i can instead get a ride to the station the next day thats fine too, im flexible

if nothing else i have to take a train at like 10 that night that doesnt get in till 1 am lol gay

I.B

Smash Lord
Yo Tristan I'd be down to house you tomorrow night. Although I can't pick you up, I'm probably the closest to Pearson in our scene :)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
edit: actually, heres my situation, if you still think you can help imadh, cool. If not its no big deal.

the thing is i need to get to union station one way or the other
*if i go straight from the airport, i have to wait 4 hours for a train that leaves at 10pm and get to londy at 1 am
*or, i cud stay overnight with someone and get a more convient train the next day
*but if i have to like, go way out of my way to stay with osmeone, and still have to cab it to the station the next day
*might as well suck it up and go that night

let me kno what you think.

I.B

Smash Lord
Alright. I can't get you any rides. But if you change your mind and still need a place to stay, just let me know asap.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
Man Tristan, I really want to help...my mother lives near the airport...like 15min we could chill there and what not, but the only thing stopping me at the moment is work :/; I couldn't stay overnight in Mississauga. Getting up at like 4 and leaving at 5 in the morning doesn't feel favorable to me :|. I dunno, I'll make a call and let you know.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
My mother says its cool if you want to get housed. She wants to know what time you intend to leave for the train station in the morning, she may be able to drop you to the station in the morning.

text me 519 993 5828

and I'll let you know the details if you're interested in this deallllz

Sanu

Smash Champion
Going away until September 5th for vacay tomorrow, hopefully see you guys before school starts :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
I'm down for some Melee this weekend.

Also, can people teach me Fox? Thanks. <3

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i'll catch a bus or something down to toronto if you guys get somehting figured out for this weekend. either day is fine for me lulz

Phoenix/NB$

Smash Rookie
Holy Crap It's been a long time since i've been on Smashboards, but yeah Christian wanted to make a last combo video LOL

well here is the link if you want to watch it - edit: nvm im taking it off youtube, im going to try to upload it again with better quality

McD

Smash Journeyman
go**** I miss this.
IM BACK BABY!

Summer is so close to being over, anybody thinking "wrap up smash" tourny?

sauc3

Smash Lord
hmm, if a bunch of people are going I could see if I can venture down for the day. I'd have to leave at a reasonable hour as I'd have work at 6am the next day. Where is this happening? Kyles?

idea

Smash Master
Holy Crap It's been a long time since i've been on Smashboards, but yeah Christian wanted to make a last combo video LOL

well here is the link if you want to watch it - edit: nvm im taking it off youtube, im going to try to upload it again with better quality
that was pretty good. lol, you guys and your falcon punch.

Top Bottom