• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
wow, hbk and pretty much no one else. that works out well.

ryan has renth, bernard has aniolas, vwins has chibosempai, kage has no one i've really heard of...ooh, bam is gonna play falcomist.

O_O josh has hazz and armada.

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
Guys I found out I cant host next saturday cuz you guys have pound. I think I should do it this saturday so you guys can train up and get yo *** wooped by me. ****...its already THURSDAY i HAVE 2 DAYS TO PREPARE THIS ****. Okay i'll make a thread or something but i'll just say a few things right now uhhh this will be in my basement no one can go upstairs cuz im gunna be the only one home. anyone can come but it is a 25 person cap. Oh and guys do you want this to be a tournament or just like a smashfest type of thing your choice. If its a tournament it will be much harder to do in just 2 days and I have never hosted a tourny b4 so unless you guys can run it I dont think we can make this a tourny. Yeah your choices. ...<---I was ina hurry hope hungrybox doesnt see this post.

Acidile

Smash Journeyman
Guys I found out I cant host next saturday cuz you guys have pound. I think I should do it this saturday so you guys can train up and get yo *** wooped by me. ****...its already THURSDAY i HAVE 2 DAYS TO PREPARE THIS ****. Okay i'll make a thread or something but i'll just say a few things right now uhhh this will be in my basement no one can go upstairs cuz im gunna be the only one home. anyone can come but it is a 25 person cap. Oh and guys do you want this to be a tournament or just like a smashfest type of thing your choice. If its a tournament it will be much harder to do in just 2 days and I have never hosted a tourny b4 so unless you guys can run it I dont think we can make this a tourny. Yeah your choices. ...<---I was ina hurry hope hungrybox doesnt see this post.
If you guys are playing this weekend I'm def coming.

Sanu

Smash Champion
YES THE SMASHFEST IS OFFICIAL

Mini tournament on the side if enough people want it imo, make the thread nukka!

idea

Smash Master
uhh sure, i'll go...again, assuming a reasonable amount of people go (since i have to travel)...which will probably happen since imadh and josh already confirmed.

how do i get there?

unknown522

Some guy
lol, imadh vs afro.

Anyways, nightmare dunno if I'm coming. Depends on if I can get a ride after plans. It'd be sort of late.

David too.

i quit because i wasn't spending enough time on swf. i've been posting more this month since i've been taking days off work on medical leave and all i've been doing is wasting my time.
oh true. What's with the medical leave?

I.B

Smash Lord
Josh posting: I'm going to try and drive n0ne up to the Brampton fest so I want everyone to come and welcome him! Including you Ryan >;P

Imadh wants you to crash tomorrow aieaieaieaieeeee

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I've got the homo pool.

Me, Wife, Hitler Sheik, and Everlasting Gayhuz.

All we're missing is Texas and Josh and we'd be set.

edit: Someone is betting $5 I don't beat Wife. Anyone willing to risk $5? Remember: I might not actually beat him.

idea

Smash Master
I've got the homo pool.

Me, Wife, Hitler Sheik, and Everlasting Gayhuz.

All we're missing is Texas and Josh and we'd be set.

edit: Someone is betting $5 I don't beat Wife. Anyone willing to risk $5? Remember: I might not actually beat him.
there's no way he's better than vwins. and you can basically beat vwins (even when you lose it's really close). so if you do have problems with wife it'll be because he's playing a really weird peach style that you can't get used to in time.

therefore, watch a bunch of recent wife videos.

i would bet $5 on you if i were going.

who's hitler sheik?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
there's no way he's better than vwins. and you can basically beat vwins (even when you lose it's really close). so if you do have problems with wife it'll be because he's playing a really weird peach style that you can't get used to in time.

therefore, watch a bunch of recent wife videos.

i would bet $5 on you if i were going.

who's hitler sheik?
But he did beat me, Bam and Vwins.. at Rom 1 and Spoc.. so don't underestimate him.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
wife is OG peach.

KK i kinda picked up sheik recently so if u wanna u can practice ur gay *** chaingrabs on me tomorrow at nightmare's fest :lick:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
But he did beat me, Bam and Vwins.. at Rom 1 and Spoc.. so don't underestimate him.
I don't plan to. I know he's mad good. I just think I can take him.

wife is OG peach.

KK i kinda picked up sheik recently so if u wanna u can practice ur gay *** chaingrabs on me tomorrow at nightmare's fest :lick:
I still haven't decided if I'm going to that or a birthday. Normally I'd pick birthday immediately, but it's at a bar and I don't have the money to spend at a bar, what with *pound* next week and university being a gigantic money-suck. I also don't want to go, spend minimal money, and go home buzzed or something, and feel like I wasted the evening. On a similar note, though, I'm not sure how I feel about traveling out to Brampton at possibly 9 pm for a Smashfest.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
word i feel you on that. Sometimes i just dont feel like goign out, and if i do, i wanna get completely freaking hammered otherwise its pointless.

But umm..isnt it an all day thing? so can't you go to the smashfest then leave later to go to the birthday/bar?

Top Bottom