• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

I.B

Smash Lord
Alright so I'd like to keep you guys up to pace with Pound 4, but I don't wanna pay international fees for text messaging people/twitter for updates...Anyone got any ideas?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Both. :)
If my first copy of dragon age didn't freeze at certain points I probably would have failed all my classes last semester.

As for cave story, I've already played it beyond playing, and have played many user created mod levels and such.
Its one of those games where I wish I hadn't played it yet, just so I could play it again for the first time. It was that strong of an experience for me haha.
HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? Cave Story is THAT **** GOOD... oh, Dragon Age too ;D

<3 Nate

idea

Smash Master
Alright so I'd like to keep you guys up to pace with Pound 4, but I don't wanna pay international fees for text messaging people/twitter for updates...Anyone got any ideas?
you could take everyone's emails and give us results throughout the tournament. the updates would probably be less frequent but then you'd only need a computer with internet.

alternatively, type stuff to us over livestream (if there is one).

<3 Nate
not to be repetitive, but i dunno how often you check the other thread...

any chance i could somehow get a ride to nightmare's?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Oh, sorry Kyle :( my car was full since early yesterday.

Are you gonna come? D:

unknown522

Some guy
But he did beat me, Bam and Vwins.. at Rom 1 and Spoc.. so don't underestimate him.
He beat me at Rom 1 as well, the round before beating vwins.

I dunno how he almost lost after I SD'd at 0% in the beginning of the match, then immediently died from a stitch-face turnip right after in the 3rd game,

<3 Nate
that cave story I took from your laptop was only a demo. I gotta get the full version.

Sanu

Smash Champion
He beat me at Rom 1 as well, the round before beating vwins.

I dunno how he almost lost after I SD'd at 0% in the beginning of the match, then immediently died from a stitch-face turnip right after in the 3rd game,

that cave story I took from your laptop was only a demo. I gotta get the full version.
Demo? Are you joking? There's no demo version, just the full one o_o

Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NP0AE1BZ

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Does anyone want to smash tomorrow?

Not looking for tons of people, but some practice would be good before Pound. And I have no school tomorrow.

8 man cap.

n0ne, I don't usually do this, but I want to play you before you go. So please come to this.

idea

Smash Master
Does anyone want to smash tomorrow?

Not looking for tons of people, but some practice would be good before Pound. And I have no school tomorrow.

8 man cap.

n0ne, I don't usually do this, but I want to play you before you go. So please come to this.
definitely coming since i missed nightmare's thing.

if it's alright, i'm gonna stay over and leave with you in the morning. except then i'll go home cause i have no classes on mondays =P

Sanu

Smash Champion
Sign me up.

Oh yeah, I need a new controller... my current one was ****ing up so hard earlier today when I was playing Camilo, it was pathetic. The directional axis of the joystick has somehow become misaligned; getting specific angles with firefox has becomes pretty much become a game of cat and mouse. So ummm, if anyone has an extra one that's half decent, I'd like to borrow it =D

n0ne

Smash Ace
Id like to go but I got no info on kirbykazes house... and if I go... Id prefer to crash I THINK... Im not to sure on that because yesterday I came like at 3 in the morning and everyone was asleep already... whats your address

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
how much does it cost for you to travel to toronto afro? i thought you were still pretty close...
i have 3 classes tomorrow thats why im not going, and it costs like 16$ to get there and back

also none did u move to toronto or are u just visiting, i want to play u

Top Bottom