• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
REEEALLY LATE RANKING MINI-SHOUTZ:

I don't want this to get too long. So for the people I believe deserve it...

I.B.: What happened? You just can't seem to beat me solid. You'll beat me in a tourny eventually. We need to team again soon. :D

Coolhat: Words couldn't begin to describe how i love your luigi. You impressed me. ALOT.

Adnan: Lulz@Mutecounterpick. <3 forridiculousbusridehome. **** YOU SAUGA TRANSIT.

Nate: 4 stock on Kanto. I will never forget that. Im practicing, and will guarantee it will never EVER happen again. Count on it. GGs boi.

Grmo: Keep practicing...and HOSTING. We need that sh*t. You're techincal too, although you won't accept it. Just practice, practice, practice, and make sure to get in p2p training whenever possible.

...uhm

can't think of anymore.

luvz you all. BYE.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Quick Question......

Quick question for all of you:

How would you guys feel if MLG were to run Smash Tournaments in Canada? Would you go to them?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It's funny cuz it was -0-'s 100th post too. lol.

Alright peepz, people who plan to come with me to David's tomorrow, meet up @ Islington around 10:45ish.

If you're in, say something so that I know who we'll wait for.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Regarding MLG, I'm guessing Toronto most likely. I talked to one of the MLG guys and he trying to get the Head of MLG to agree to bring Smash Tournaments in Canada. As you know, Smash was "Semi-Dropped" in MLG's American league. So it's not an automatic shoe in like the rest of the games.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Regarding MLG, I'm guessing Toronto most likely. I talked to one of the MLG guys and he trying to get the Head of MLG to agree to bring Smash Tournaments in Canada. As you know, Smash was "Semi-Dropped" in MLG's American league. So it's not an automatic shoe in like the rest of the games.
OHH YEAHHH!!!! :p

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
STOS! Where the hell have you been? I wanted to play you @ the TransCanada tourney 'n stuff
Hm ive been holding uber small smashfest at my place the whole time. Unkown522 and RaynEX are the poeple who come over lol. Yeah i kinda missed out in TransCanada. I was at US, gay. hmm Smash soon?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
lol yay. I was wondering where you went.

Anyway, argh: we're going camping on wednesday so I can't come on Friday if anything is happening. I'll be back on saturday (yay for inconsistent capitalization!). Anyone feel like smashing on Sunday?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of doing another RankBat again, but this one will probably be a Sauga exclusive once again.

$5 entry.

I dont want people to be offended or anything, I just want to gather all the Sauga guys, have a smaller tournament hosted and make it easier for me to see who's better and such so that I can have a better idea of skill levels from the Sauga areas for Panelist work. This'll be the ranking from the Super Sauga Bros. topic. Which will probably be the week before David's so that people get prepped up and hyped up.

Top Bottom