• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Drolian

Smash Journeyman

People may say it looks liek Hasslehoff. I say it looks like drugs.

This thread deserves a bump. >.>

On topic, Andy has *******-Cannie vids. I mean more.

PS, I smell ledgestall on Ike's up+B move.

On a random note,

"One of Ganon's bizarre facial expressions during one of the cutscenes"

lol link: faces of evil. Apparently, all you had to do to beat Ganon was throw a book at him.

alphameric

Smash Ace
Quality wise, it's all there.

The picture quality is the same as last time, but this time the sound is there.

The video was recording at like 99.9% speed whereas the sound was recording at 100%.
This is because I was compressing the audio to mp3 to save space.
Next time I'll just leave it uncompressed so I won't have to manually correct the speed every match I export :p

I WAS planning on waiting for the live footage from that other dude, but I haven't even seen him online yet, so if you guys want I can just push it all out for this week instead of waiting.

D

Deleted member

I would love that, we don't need live footage at all, and that will undoubtedly take forever. That'd be awesome man. <3

But yeah, the sooner the better I'm assuming. No rush though.

unknown522

Some guy
Lol Bernard you can tech the cape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QElifBiVv60

look at 2:17
*sigh*. Since u guys weren't listening to me on saturday, there are only 2 ways to tech the cape;

1. When u try to grab, and u get caped then u fall down, so u can tech.

2. as shown in the vid, when fox/falco gets caped in the middle or end of their forward-B, then they fall down, instead of turning around so it's possible to tech. C-Falcon can't tech the cape as I said before because he dosen't fall down after being caped. He only gets turned around. See!! I was right!!

D

Deleted member

Yeah I don't get what you're posting..?

You're posting a Seattle Smash link in a Toronto Thread? I don't get it...

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Well I'll be planning on coming to your next bi-weekly, so totally dude...... if you need it before then it gets more difficult, seeing as I'm not exactly jumping with joy at making a trip out to your place...

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Then I'll make a trip out to your house! But honestly I tried playing with my brother's controller and it hurt my thumb. Like actually. It doesn't have the plastic on its sticks so it's pointy... >____>

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
My friend, your Ghost got a nasty 4 stock by ma Dark Templar's Fsmash :000
OH YEAH!! YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP!!!! *Haxs StarCraft and Puts SHIEK, FOX AND MARTH*
ITS A POMEON BATTLE NOW!!.

SHIEK USE YOUR NINJA SKILLS AND SNEAK TO THIER BASE.
FOX START SHINE SPIKING AND WAVESHINING ALL OF THIER UNIT.
MARTH, START MAKING OUT WITH ADNANS PEACH AND GET LAID AND USE YOUR BABY AS BAIT FOR THE TIPPER.

NOW THATS MINDGAMES! :p

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
OH YEAH!! YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP!!!! *Haxs StarCraft and Puts SHIEK, FOX AND MARTH*
ITS A POMEON BATTLE NOW!!.

SHIEK USE YOUR NINJA SKILLS AND SNEAK TO THIER BASE.
FOX START SHINE SPIKING AND WAVESHINING ALL OF THIER UNIT.
MARTH, START MAKING OUT WITH ADNANS PEACH AND GET LAID AND USE YOUR BABY AS BAIT FOR THE TIPPER.

NOW THATS MINDGAMES! :p
There's a flaw in your plan, Christian.

We all know Marth is gay.

http://morevespenegas.ytmnd.com/

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Hm ive been holding uber small smashfest at my place the whole time. Unkown522 and RaynEX are the poeple who come over lol. Yeah i kinda missed out in TransCanada. I was at US, gay. hmm Smash soon?
I hope so. I wish I could drive...

Top Bottom