• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
All this talk of Melee and 7 years just keeps reminding me of OoT.

Watch someone make a montage or something called "SSBM: A Tribute To The Past" and be really Zelda themed.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, around "here", sheiks don't chain grab ganons. I think kage is the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to ganon, and having seen him escape chaingrabs many times against sheiks, i don't know what to say anymore. I mean, even i can do it, and not against scrubs either. =/ i'm pretty sure he can escape, and if sheik misses, it's a free dair. that's why around here, most people dthrow for a bit, then tilt to catch ganon during his second jump.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
i swear i've cged kage to like 60 before.

whatever.

maybe he knows he doesn't have to escape it vs me to win and against everyone else he cheats?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
well, around "here", sheiks don't chain grab ganons. I think kage is the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to ganon, and having seen him escape chaingrabs many times against sheiks, i don't know what to say anymore. I mean, even i can do it, and not against scrubs either. =/ i'm pretty sure he can escape, and if sheik misses, it's a free dair. that's why around here, most people dthrow for a bit, then tilt to catch ganon during his second jump.
HE HAS THE HEART OF A WARRIOR, HE CAN DO ANYTHING! :mad::mad::mad:

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
ok you know im kinda confused for some reason
wangster = meverse right?
im not sure if its wang or wangster who made meverse =[

idea

Smash Master
yup. especially since wangster canceled...same number of people.

what happened the second-last time was that 26 people came =P the house was full, and then adnan+sauga showed up (which was a nice surprise). so i'm trying to avoid that again for obvious reasons. looks like a good amount of people are going at this point though. 10 or 12, something like that.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
****, I haven't spammed here in a long time, looks like I just missed my opportunity to join in on some Smash; I've been busy alternating between doing absolutely nothing at home and working. Paul's been working harder than I have though, he works 9 hours days.

How's everyone?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
yup. especially since wangster canceled...same number of people.

what happened the second-last time was that 26 people came =P the house was full, and then adnan+sauga showed up (which was a nice surprise). so i'm trying to avoid that again for obvious reasons. looks like a good amount of people are going at this point though. 10 or 12, something like that.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Man, the best part about that was it was only me and Imadh. Sauga's smash scene must be looked down on pretty bad when 2 people = city's scene. Not that I'm insulted by that, I think it's true.

Sauga's smash scene is pretty really depressing. Once the city of so much promising talent is now a desert of inactive players roflll.

*waits for Imadh to comment, and agree*

EDIT: Kyle, I left him a message, we'll see if he can make it.

Osman

Smash Apprentice
thats Not True. I'm More Active Than I've Ever Been In Terms Of Playing/practicing.

Haaai Osman!
Wutz Good In Da Hood Baby

Edit: Wow, no caps lock spam? That's weak. By the way, I'm 1 millisecond off the world record for Event 12, who wants to have sex with me?

Top Bottom