• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
watching that SS vs. tang set again...so crazy...SS on the right side of dreamland: edgecanceled bair, and another bair both on tang's shield, then when tang catches the edge and stands up, SS is already charging an fsmash. (set 2.1)
Doesn't Tang get 3-stocked in 2.3?

idea

Smash Master
okay, people can come over saturday. around...let's say 1:00.

(58 Bertha Avenue, M1L 3M2)

bring setups! the last...what, two times? we were low on setups. a more reasonable solution is to just not have that many people over, since there's not really space for all those tvs anyway =P but whoever's coming, please say so, and what you can bring. better to have too much, and one person had to carry around some stuff for a while, than to not have enough, and end up with people who aren't actually playing for most of the time.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
can anyone host me for smash friday? I have no school so i have little to do, I'll bring recording stuff.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I can come this saturday. I have a crapload of finals all next week that I need to study for.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
To Kyle: I have interest in coming, but it depends on some random circumstances. Like, if Sylar stays the night there, I don't think I'll be showing up, but even then it's not for sure since I might just bus it back anyway. It should be myself, maybe Imadh and Sylar but I think you've already counted him. I'll ask Imadh if he wants to lug around his TV for moar setupz.

How many people are allowed? I might poke Dzenan and Coolhat to come aswell, if the headcount allows it.

idea

Smash Master
To Kyle: I have interest in coming, but it depends on some random circumstances. Like, if Sylar stays the night there, I don't think I'll be showing up, but even then it's not for sure since I might just bus it back anyway. It should be myself, maybe Imadh and Sylar but I think you've already counted him. I'll ask Imadh if he wants to lug around his TV for moar setupz.

How many people are allowed? I might poke Dzenan and Coolhat to come aswell, if the headcount allows it.
k guys i'm testing my capture card, is the quality okay ? or should I set it higher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sAgEchQSBM
i don't have a specific number in mind, as long as it's not as many as the last time you guys came...but i don't think it will be cause this time everyone will CONFIRM ON THE BOARDS FIRST, right?

and those two can definitely come cause i never get to see them :) i've actually only met coolhat the one time, at my first tournament, when he 4-stocked me with falcon.

people (like you guys) who are traveling great distances are a good reason to let extra people crash. cause obviously i don't want too many people staying over, but it's easy to make exceptions for people coming from sauga. just know that, if it's more than a few people, you'd need to bring sleeping bags or find a more comfortable section of carpet =P

idea

Smash Master
can anyone bring recording equipment? i have no videos on youtube where i **** people. how am i going to make a combo video with no footage? <_<...>_>

idea

Smash Master
nah, i'd throw in the crazy techchase sequences mostly.

the funny thing is, although that's what looks most impressive, it's actually a long string of me failing to kill them as fast as i should =P

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
um
Andy and Chris are sleeping over my house friday night.
So Kyle expect to see me andy and chris saturday if thats fine with you =D
um chris is bringing his game bridge so we should be able to get stuff recorded.

idea

Smash Master
yeah that's fine

so...
- stos
- andy
- chris
- bernard
- ryan
- sylar
- sylar's friend
- wangster (not meverse, i like wangster more =P)
- MAYBE: adnan, imadh
- less likely: dzenan, coolhat

so 8 probably, 10 maybe, 12 less likely. am i missing anyone? this isn't so bad...at the most i'd like to have 4 people per tv so people don't have to not be playing. better than that would be 2 or 3 people per tv...lots of singles. so this sounds pretty good so far. anyone else?

i'm gonna make lists like this more often, way easier to keep track of.

oh and:

TVs:
- ?

Cubes (and presumably melee + memory card...although i do have spaceman spiff's card right now =P):
- Ryan

Top Bottom