• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
not mains...but unknown522 could probably tell you stuff about doc...and maybe wang. like how to use backthrow effectively. edit: oh yeah, desh too =P

happy birthday everyone who's had a birthday this year. i make a point of not wishing them individually because eventually i'll forget someone and disappoint them, whereas one less "hbd" won't bother anyone. =)

D

Deleted member

true. i shoulda clarified :p

at level 19 i get +1 to Partying, with a 0% chance to get aggro from copz

Osman

Smash Apprentice
****, I have work on Tuesday, I won't be able to go to Kyle's fest. Unless I can be 5 hours late and come at like 9:30. Hopefully we can squeeze some more events in before the strike is over.

I've decided that we should all write rap songs about our respective mains.

Mine will be called "Beeches dun know 'bout my down throw."

unknown522

Some guy
kyle, I've been playing the mario rpg hack, and man is it hard. I'm in the sea with mario at lvl 12

still, geno whirl is so broken.

geno boost too

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Alright you think that is hard.

Silver Surfer I just beat that boss that looks like Vanilla Ice on Ultra difficulty. Took me like 9 tries.

Now I'm on the wannabe green giant level. This game is so ****ing impossible.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
**** that, Battletoads.

Battletoads is THE original hardest game, if kids told you they beat this game they were straight lieing.
This rule still holds true today.

E For Eugene

Smash Apprentice
Attn: GTA

Stos said that he found a possible venue we can use to host something big ;O
Basically, it's in a hotel and we can rent a room. More details when he comes online?

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
The third level will destroy you, then after playing it TONS of times ( No save state bull****) you finally beat it and figure things couldn't get any worse.

*Spoiler* It gets a whole lot worse. *Spoiler*

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I found a place where we can have a melee tourney.
Howard Johnson INN & Suites.
22 Metropolitan Road, Toronto.
im thinking about hosting this late november or early december. so i need dates and stuff.
kk so guys.
one day tourney or two days ?
im not sure about the price yet but im going to call tonight.
Also, if its one day it might only be Singles and doubles. If things run well we can add like crews.
Two days will be like Singles & Crews then the next day Low Tier and Doubles.
really the only problem is venue fee.
i'll update later.

idea

Smash Master
kyle, I've been playing the mario rpg hack, and man is it hard. I'm in the sea with mario at lvl 12

still, geno whirl is so broken.

geno boost too
yeah, don't spam things like that, it's not fair =P geno boost less so. i had to get to level 6 for mario and mallow just to beat croco. level 5 might have been enough but it was only one more till they learned new moves. (i'm in kero kero sewers)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

someone sheik ditto me so i can learn sheik ditto
sure, on tuesday. i spam good moves without any strategy so it'll be good practice for other sheiks =)

I found a place where we can have a melee tourney.
Howard Johnson INN & Suites.
22 Metropolitan Road, Toronto.
im thinking about hosting this late november or early december. so i need dates and stuff.
kk so guys.
one day tourney or two days ?
im not sure about the price yet but im going to call tonight.
Also, if its one day it might only be Singles and doubles. If things run well we can add like crews.
Two days will be like Singles & Crews then the next day Low Tier and Doubles.
really the only problem is venue fee.
i'll update later.
nice! two day for sure. we're way more likely to get americans to come if it's two days. and if we wait till after the next few US tourneys we know they'll want to...

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
nice! two day for sure. we're way more likely to get americans to come if it's two days. and if we wait till after the next few US tourneys we know they'll want to...
dates.
late november and early december - studying/projects exams.
january - studying/test/projects/highschool exams.
february - i might do it here.
march - march break =D we can have something here. it sound good having this tourney during the march break but people may go for vacation and such.
once i get the exact price for two days, then the date is only going to be the problem =D
if you guys want a pre-tourney (just toronto) before the year ends we can have a one day tourney.

Top Bottom