• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

peterx

Smash Apprentice
omfg you just wasted the 10k thread post.... xD + that song came out in january which is kinda weird.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Sauga Smash gathering? :D

First we find a possible place, then we force Imadh to come, then convince/trick Chris to come and somehow get Dzenan run over by a car.

I know the last one was unnecessary and doesn't help the possibility of a smashfest whatsoever.. but ****it - this is how we'll get something to do on Saturday.

<333 Dzenan.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Let's all download the Dragonball movie and watch white Goku and not-green Piccolo. :laugh:

Seriously when I saw the trailer I was like WTF? But then it occurred to me it was "Dragonball" and not "Dragonball Z" and then it made more sense.

But seriously I keep forgetting this is Dragonball and therefore not Dragonball Z where everyone's power level is like thirty million compared to the average human (around four iirc) and the freaking turtle is like fifteen or something and would **** everyone. I expected like mostly special effects and lasers and beams and "OVER 9000!" references in the trailer and saw none. Initially I felt cheated.

Then I realized the old Dragonball had people at like 60 or 85 or whatever for power levels. Really strong people maybe broke 100. In Z, what I'm used to, it's so much more broken. Aside from the obvious (laser eyes) their average now is like 100 million (because cameo trolls like Tien and Yamcha and whatever bring it down) and if it was going off the main characters it's probably like 225 million.

Dragonball Z is so gay LOL.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The concept is pretty cliche but not really bad. Gather <insert magic item(s)> recieve <bacon/wish/magical powers/women/dreams come true/etc>

Basic quest stuff.

But then the execution is like...

Season 1: OVER 9000
Season 2: OVER 200000
Season 3: OVER 13000000
Season 4: OVER 46000000000

>_>

And if they breathe slightly too hard they probably could knock over their home.

And they have psychic powers.

And they move faster than light.

And they can blow up planets if they fap too quickly.

And they're impervious to nuclear weaponry.

And only other people with that type of power can harm them.

And in spite of this when they have fights they do 1v1 with strange martial arts at the beginning that gradually devolves into light-speed dash dance camping and teleport camping and energy blast camping.

T_T

idea

Smash Master
if they move faster than light, laser beam attacks don't seem like a wise idea <_<

edit: york is officially on strike. in fact we were there after it became officially on strike. i'll look into having people over on tuesday, as per ryan's request. if the strike is lifted by that point i'll have to go to my classes, though...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You'd think that but they have an explanation for it.

If you power level is high enough the energy blast goes faster than light!

In all seriousness though I think speed is one of the show's few limitations. I heard from someone they can't actually go faster than light speed.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah but his drawring kinda sucks, I am surprised the pulled DB off, a lot of his stuff is kinda childish/cartoony.

You can see a hint of it in DB with the animals and how grown men are like, 3 feet tall. DB is probably his best work, or rather DBGT, that isn't bad.

But DB was the better part of my childhood, so it will always have a special spot in my heart.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Yeah but his drawring kinda sucks, I am surprised the pulled DB off, a lot of his stuff is kinda childish/cartoony.

You can see a hint of it in DB with the animals and how grown men are like, 3 feet tall. DB is probably his best work, or rather DBGT, that isn't bad.

But DB was the better part of my childhood, so it will always have a special spot in my heart.
DBGT wasn't made nor endorsed by Akira, lol. He took no part in it !!

In other news, I may go to said sauga-smashup at around 7 pm if it's still happening by then.

unknown522

Some guy
The concept is pretty cliche but not really bad. Gather <insert magic item(s)> recieve <bacon/wish/magical powers/women/dreams come true/etc>

Basic quest stuff.

But then the execution is like...

Season 1: OVER 9000
Season 2: OVER 200000
Season 3: OVER 13000000
Season 4: OVER 46000000000
they never reached the billions in power level. It was hundred-millions for ssj4 gojeta

moozles

Smash Cadet
Somethign like the small guy taking out the big guy

But ****, that tribal council was INTENSE

idea

Smash Master
Ryan says he didn't think you could get rid of him to begin with.
okay cool =D i just found it today, not sure if it's just me or if it saw it somewhere and forgot about it. once you jump over to the platform where he is, if you go far enough that you can just barely see the edge of him, then move left so he goes offscreen (before he starts moving) then when you go back he's disappeared for some reason. he was annoying me so i wanted to see if there was a way to get past that part without having to wait =P i also managed to just jump under him without hitting anything once, but i couldn't do it again.

Somethign like the small guy taking out the big guy

But ****, that tribal council was INTENSE
what happened? i forgot to watch again...

moozles

Smash Cadet
Ok so, they had a big feast, to celebrate tribe merge. There's a box in the middle and it says when its opened, every1 must stop eating. Ken notices some note, he reads it keeping it to himself, but charlie tells every1 about it. It's about an immunity idol buried sumwhere close by. Every1's casual about it, then Randy and Marcus go out and take it out. They're like, "here, ne1 can take it." Eventually, no1 wants to take it and it gets thrown in the ocean.

They open the box and instead of a merge, they create 2 new tribes by random. Teams are a mix, where half of kota went to fang, and vice versa. In the Fang tribe, Sugar and Matty stay there, and Sugar finds out that Ken lied to her, and she's pissed about it. In other tribe where Ken is with Crystal, they find out Crystal's cousin is Marcus's best friend. Bob and Suzie is with them as well.

Challenge was to keep these 2 poles upw ith the top of ur hands by pressin it against a board. Matty wins for his tribe, so Ken's tribe is goin to coiuncil. What happens is Marcus goes to Crystal and says we're going to vote out Ken, then Suzie next time. Crystal was like, ok. Marcus then goes to Suzie and says they're gonna vote out Ken, then she says that she wants to be guaranteed final 3, and Marcus says ok. Bob goes wiht Marcus as well. Then Crystal goes to Ken to tell him wuts happening, and their only ohpe is to convince Suzie. Crystal then talks to her and convinces her that Marcus is lying, saying that they'll vote her off as soon as the tribes merge again. During tribal council, Ken explodes on Marcus saying that he doesn't like how Marcus thinks he has the game in his hands and he's some Kota God. In the end, Suzie does choose to vote off Marcus. THE END

Top Bottom