• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
OOOOOOOHHH MAN, Ken just BARELY survived tribal council

close match but he came out winning that million dollar mm 3-2
I thought he was a goner. I almost cried.

WOW.
Kens so lucky.
also do any of you guys remember what he said in the end ?
He said something like how Marcus is the big guy who always picks on the little guy, and that he was a bully, but this time the little guy was going to stand up to him and beat him down.

Ken is actually going to make it far. I'm surprised, rofl.
Same =P.

It's all because of his alliance with Krystal.
If Krystal really wanted to convince Suzie (whatever her name is) even more, she should've just said that Marcus' plan was to get rid of Ken and then her (suzie I think her name is).

That would've convinced me to vote out Marcus. =S

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sauga Smash gathering? :D

First we find a possible place, then we force Imadh to come, then convince/trick Chris to come and somehow get Dzenan run over by a car.

I know the last one was unnecessary and doesn't help the possibility of a smashfest whatsoever.. but ****it - this is how we'll get something to do on Saturday.

<333 Dzenan.
Chris said he'd come.

WHERE CAN THIS HAPPENS LWOLF? D:

peterx

Smash Apprentice
lol i went to my friends place for a fest, I thought I could like **** them, but they chain grab me all dai.

D

Deleted member

have you

actualy

played

mang0 ever

i did

n he fully *****

me like within 90 seconds

lol get ***** =D

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
please, no. don't do it. It's not worth it. If you type like that, you'll only be good with fox on green greens, and only be good with jigglypuff. You don't want that

idea

Smash Master
have you

actualy

played

mang0 ever

i did

n he fully *****

me like within 90 seconds

lol get ***** =D
i will, give it time

i'll get tons of friendlies with him at whatever tournament we both go to.

please, no. don't do it. It's not worth it. If you type like that, you'll only be good with fox on green greens, and only be good with jigglypuff. You don't want that
i dunno, i like using jiggs a lot more even on bad matchups. it feels...ingenuine to use a different character for different situations. not that i won't start using sheik in tournaments now and then.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jake, lol I didn't know your dad wrote **** on the Toronto Star. This suddenly makes a lot of sense now..

Also I got ultragimped by work and will not be free tomorrow. For Andy/Josh/anyonewhowasplanningtoplayinsauga

D

Deleted member

im seeing the new bond on monday =D press screenin' for real. oh and its my 19th birthday. man what a trip. pour one down the river for me next time you fooz play on japes.

keep it real homiez

Top Bottom