• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

idea

Smash Master
doesn't look like it. even if something was being hosted it'd be without me, bernard and mike, so right away bernard can't host. david might possibly but i doubt it since you'd already be minus three people and, again, mostly bernard has been hosting lately. i guess everyone could go play smash at york on wednesday though (i won't be there, packing for kansas/working on essay).

dunno why i bothered typing all that, but in less words, probably not.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Yea I dont' think I can come to events until after midterms, where my last one is on Nov. 8th

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
essay due this week.

next week i have a psych test and english essay.

then i have a test worth 30% the following week.

then an english test and the second math test before the final math test (only half year course).

and then it's easy for a while.

the courses aren't hard i'm just not used to having to actually complete these assignments LOL.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
so, im doing good in all my classes, have all my work done, and can smash whenever =D
sorry just though i'de rub it in

i lied im actually doin sub par in most my classes.
=[ gey.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Also... this is actually important.
For ****s sake... don't vote for Harper. Vote for anyone but Harper, preferably Liberals for most of you cause they're the party likely to win your riding if the Conservatives don't. Vote NDP if they can win your riding though.

D

Deleted member

bernard, a conservative minority would not dream of that. besides, with the world in an economic crisis, voting for the party with the strongest economic policies (conservative) is the smartest move. parties rise and fall constantly in Canadian politics - harper has not run the country into the ground. don't believe the bull**** about how he's bush jr.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
All NDP wants to do is throw money at everything. We're already down the hole in debt and deficit I don't think we need to dig ourselves a deeper hole.

Dion seems to want to spend a bit as well but at least not as much as NDP. Liberals are OK I guess.

I'd only be for the one big board if it meant turning catholic schools into public ones. Otherwise, yeah that's a pretty stupid idea.

For everything else, Harper seems to have things down, especially economically and we really need it.

Unless you can find more crap he's doing.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I'm all for removing religion completely from the world and schools are a great place to start. But I don't wanna see an un-accountable, socially irresponsible, homophobic idiot in power... especially not with more seats then he already has for his party now.

D

Deleted member

those are some big claims from a little man. care to back any of those up?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Honestly? You need me to back up that he's a homophobic person? But let's review some of his other successes. Kyoto, Clean Air Act, Softwood Lumber, Income Trusts, Campaigning 2 weeks early, Big Business love.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Honestly? You need me to back up that he's a homophobic person? But let's review some of his other successes. Kyoto, Clean Air Act, Softwood Lumber, Income Trusts, Campaigning 2 weeks early, Big Business love.
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
**** the conservative party. Those health food laws are ****ing ********, and there is plenty more where that came from.
Generally the richer a person is and the richer their background the more likely they are to support the conservatives, and it makes sense because it benefits them the most.
This **** just oppresses the rest of us though, so **** the conservatives.

On the other hand the green party is a joke. But that's unrelated...

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
This is a horrible situation.

Dion is a *****, Harper is a troll, the Blocheads need to redo their priorities and the Green party never wins. Vote NDP, because Layton has a wicked mustache, and it's probably the only reason to vote for anyone.

You get my point, I hope.

eh, alright, I admit. They've all got a couple good points here and there (Mr. Mustache being the most irrelevant and therefore prevalent one), but as a whole we're probably going to be facepalming a lot no matter who gets elected.

Also I love how everyone is like "Vote for us!" while the green party says "vote liberal, because **** YOU HARPER"

Top Bottom