• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
yeah.

Skler rushed for the kill.

also i lol'd when i saw this.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5530260#post5530260
haha that was good. man... some guy wanted to play brawl online... so i played him... loser had me playing on Hyrule with items on... /rant

anyways this is quite off topic but i was wondering if anyone has a good picture of the Temple of Time from OoC lol i'm using it for a project in my architecture history class haha good old centennial and its open ended projects

more on topic. I had always gotten owned by Falco's Shine to D air combos cuz i never knew which way to DI. tips? the only way i escaped them was tech rolling out of the D air.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
more on topic. I had always gotten owned by Falco's Shine to D air combos cuz i never knew which way to DI. tips? the only way i escaped them was tech rolling out of the D air.
When you get shined sometimes I press down so that i dont go up. Though if you get hit try to DI it. If he gets you with the Dair try teching. it sounds simple but trust me its hard.

Also if you are sheilding and you catch the Falco doing a shine on your sheild then FJ Dair, you can intercept with Uair.

also watch out for Shine Bair.

peterx

Smash Apprentice
:confused:... should I watch CSI or Survivor? The season premiere of CSI is today.... I'll probably watch CSI and watch Survivor on the internet later .

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
When you get shined sometimes I press down so that i dont go up. Though if you get hit try to DI it. If he gets you with the Dair try teching. it sounds simple but trust me its hard.

Also if you are sheilding and you catch the Falco doing a shine on your sheild then FJ Dair, you can intercept with Uair.

also watch out for Shine Bair.
ah yes tech roll was really the only thing i can do FAIRLY well... and since it was my only way out of that combo i got semi ok at it. thanks though... never thought of DIing down through the shine.

and go with CSI... even though Ken's in survivor lol... hoooow the heck did that happen??

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
:confused:... should I watch CSI or Survivor? The season premiere of CSI is today.... I'll probably watch CSI and watch Survivor on the internet later .
dont be a she-man.

watch Survivor.

Spaceguy, sorry i forgot your name. you could CC the shine but i prefer Sdi'ing the shine.

unknown522

Some guy
always DI falco's shine away from hmi. if you are fox/falco/falcon, DI off of the stage otherwise you will get comboed more. If you play fox/falco, JC shine out of shield after he does a shine. Or JC up smash with fox.

If they are D-airing you when you can tech it, they are doing the combo wrong, or trying to tech, chase you for some reason.

Anyways, long story short, DI away from falco unless you will get spiked

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
always DI falco's shine away from hmi. if you are fox/falco/falcon, DI off of the stage otherwise you will get comboed more. If you play fox/falco, JC shine out of shield after he does a shine. Or JC up smash with fox.

If they are D-airing you when you can tech it, they are doing the combo wrong, or trying to tech, chase you for some reason.

Anyways, long story short, DI away from falco unless you will get spiked
you guys are very helpful lol thanks. i'm assuming i still DI away with sheik?

peterx

Smash Apprentice
just don't get shined if ur a fast faller, you'll get death comboed,

edit: CSI is gonna be on ctv or cbs.. i forgot

unknown522

Some guy
yeah. The combo shouldn't work after 40%. Also, since you play sheik, here are more tips. If you shield falco's shine, you can:

- jump out of shield and Nair or Fair him. It will most likely trade hits if you do it late. If you do it right, it will hit him before he can Dair you again. But watch out for (multi-shine).

- wavedash away out of you shield.

- roll away

Off topic:

I beat the first kaizo mario world finally. Obviously wasn't as hard as the second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv9k2L1OrtQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnWZ31aBqsU&feature=related

also, more randomness:

super cheating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osMcIQfzskg&feature=related

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
LMFAO Ken is such a ****.

He picks her because she's hawt, and he's manipulating her to get a vote.

What a pro. Trust nobody.

Edit: Lol, so it's obvious Randy plays GameBattles.

What a camper.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
i didn't know you could CC moves that knock you up!... good to know :) thanks everyone... whaaaat... hot girl + Ken????.... time to stream some survivor :)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Ken got jewed for the second time. He picks a hot girl on his team instead OF BOB THE PHYSICS TEACHER.

the teams got rearranged and Ken jewed his team by picking the failure girl.

The got smashed in the challenge...so much failure on both sides. It was like water hockey, where everyone had their own little boat things. Ken had no muscle, he was stuck in the same spot for a good 20min.

anyways...Ken better not fail any more. He hasn't made a smash reference yet.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
"Survivor: Gabon has received criticism from the Parents Television Council for a brief, uncensored glimpse of Marcus's ***** when it was exposed as it accidentally fell out of his underwear. The exposure occurred on the season opener during the second Immunity Challenge."

Y WASNT I AWARE OF THIS

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
stos we need to educate you on the best comic of all time haha

RaynEX said:
Ken got jewed for the second time. He picks a hot girl on his team instead OF BOB THE PHYSICS TEACHER.

the teams got rearranged and Ken jewed his team by picking the failure girl.

The got smashed in the challenge...so much failure on both sides. It was like water hockey, where everyone had their own little boat things. Ken had no muscle, he was stuck in the same spot for a good 20min.

anyways...Ken better not fail any more. He hasn't made a smash reference yet.
oooh man... if i were on Ken's team i'd be like.. Ken... why didn't you L cancel the paddle strokes?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
ryan why would u d.i off stage wit falcon agiest a falco.....wouldn't that be worst
No...because you'd get dbr combo-ed.

Imagine d.i.ing the shine towards him...into a nair...then another nair...then an fsmash.

D.i. off and he can follow you, but he risks getting uaired or up+bed or something.

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
The girl that ken picked was not voted out if I remember correctly, it was the girl that was really crappy and not Jackie. So I think Ken still has his girl, but I'm not sure, I'll need to check if it is or not.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
If I was on Ken's team I'd say

GOOD **** KEN YOU MISSED EVERY IMAGINABLE L-CANCEL

WHERE ARE YOUR TV LAG JOHNS NOW!?!
hahaha ya he can revolutionize how people play Marth and have a combo named after him but he cant row a boat. haha can someone please tell me why he's on the show?? how many people really know who he is?... though.... i suppose they just gained instant viewers... how many of us watched survivor before Ken was announced as being a contestant? lol i think i just argued against myself just there

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
hahaha ya he can revolutionize how people play Marth and have a combo named after him but he cant row a boat. haha can someone please tell me why he's on the show?? how many people really know who he is?... though.... i suppose they just gained instant viewers... how many of us watched survivor before Ken was announced as being a contestant? lol i think i just argued against myself just there
LMFAO yeh you did argue against yourself =P.
Fixed.

Does that say MK and moozles?
Yeh I saw that too =P.

Top Bottom