• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Ken's new girl stayed. They voted out jackie (which I think was a bad idea seeing as how they were supposed to include jackie in their new alliance since she isn't with Ace).

lol though at the teams switching. It's like Survivor: Gabon 1.2.1.0 now. balance patches are awesome.

Edit: hey, do you guys remember the fancy anime boxart on my melee case and how we'd joke and say "lol super anime bros"

Well, here's some real Super Anime Bros. (3)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1JZATKSsS6M&feature=related

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I might be able to do something on the weekend.

As of right now, though, I've had too much school/work to do.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
Ken's new girl stayed. They voted out jackie (which I think was a bad idea seeing as how they were supposed to include jackie in their new alliance since she isn't with Ace).

lol though at the teams switching. It's like Survivor: Gabon 1.2.1.0 now. balance patches are awesome.

Edit: hey, do you guys remember the fancy anime boxart on my melee case and how we'd joke and say "lol super anime bros"

Well, here's some real Super Anime Bros. (3)

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=1JZATKSsS6M&feature=related
lol @ the falling electrodes.

does anyone watch football?

and how many here still play brawl?

ps: i'm looking forward to some smash64 tonight :)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sugary Saps, what's been poppin' in T-Dot?

Yeah, got my own Forum I made now, and with school and whatnot, I've been kinda busy.

So, what's up?

game set

Smash Apprentice
Sugary Saps, what's been poppin' in T-Dot?

Yeah, got my own Forum I made now, and with school and whatnot, I've been kinda busy.

So, what's up?
need to meet you, nexttime icomeout to somethingyoubetter be there, link/yoshi mm, cause i'm new aswell. iv'e spent like 20 hours practicing in the last 2 days, like only 5 with real people, but inot in t-dot so w/e

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
need to meet you, nexttime icomeout to somethingyoubetter be there, link/yoshi mm, cause i'm new aswell. iv'e spent like 20 hours practicing in the last 2 days, like only 5 with real people, but inot in t-dot so w/e
im proud my fellow Link smasher.

come train with me next time we're in an event together ?

game set

Smash Apprentice
im proud my fellow Link smasher.

come train with me next time we're in an event together ?
definitely, i can do most things on link now, maybe not perfectly consistently perfect, but good. I need alot of advice on what's good for what/matchups/CP's n ****.

When i get into competitive games (alot of online stuff back in the day) I like to be at least one of the best. So I need to know everything i don't know, so I can at least start working towards it.

man runescape classic player killing ****ing 3 hit!!!!!!!!! those were the days

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
definitely, i can do most things on link now, maybe not perfectly consistently perfect, but good. I need alot of advice on what's good for what/matchups/CP's n ****.

When i get into competitive games (alot of online stuff back in the day) I like to be at least one of the best. So I need to know everything i don't know, so I can at least start working towards it.

man runescape classic player killing ****ing 3 hit!!!!!!!!! those were the days
Did you play Sub Space/Continuum, or an FPS by any chance?

idea

Smash Master
just don't play level 9s, you get used to their habits and it screws you up vs. people. play low level computers, or something like level 7 and be sure to consciously not fall into those patterns (the first one is easier). i find now though that that isn't fun anymore.

to be highly competitive at melee, you're gonna want to at least secondary someone high or top tier. so fox, falco, sheik, marth, peach - choose one =P stos for example is still highly competitive and mains link, but he can also play marth if he needs to, and everyone can play sheik. he keeps talking about using samus though <_<

edit: yeah, should be pretty clear i opted not to go today, bernard. that's why i said "maybe" =P i figured i have enough work to do, would be too tired, and will be seeing you soon enough anyway.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
In fairness for Stos, Samus solves his problem of Fox/Falco. He still has to deal with Falcon, kinda Jiggs but worst of all, the death machine that is Sheik

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
How is everybody getting to cast4? I really wanted to go to kansas but im moving on the 18th and my parents could use the help, plus im a lil broke so investing my entire b- day fund on a trip to the states might not be the best thing. However if i miss out on kansas i will defenitly go to cast4 I just wanna know how everyones getting down there

Ndot

Smash Journeyman
I get tired and sleepy training by myself for about an hour to two hours, it gets boring. How the heck do you play 15 hours by yourself in 2 days? O_o wow, that must not be good for you lol. If you're gona train, spread it out more lol.....

idea

Smash Master
i used to spend entire weeks playing one video game. these would be rpgs though, and back when i was like...7 or 10 or something. but i would basically only sleep and eat between playing whatever game it was. i'd wake up in the morning and the first thing (after maybe putting on glasses) i'd do was turn on my snes/ps1 again.

mike: should i bring a sleeping bag/pillow for kansas? i'm assuming yes.

idea

Smash Master
Kyle...what happened to yesterday..

Josh: You didn't pick up your tv yet.

Stos: Your **** is still here. floptastic x3
heh sorry, that's why i said to put me down as a 'maybe.' i knew when i got home from work that i was tired and would only be getting there at like 9 anyway, then having to come back here the next morning, and all of this when i'm going to see people on thursday anyway. so i'll just see you in...5 days.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I get tired and sleepy training by myself for about an hour to two hours, it gets boring. How the heck do you play 15 hours by yourself in 2 days? O_o wow, that must not be good for you lol. If you're gona train, spread it out more lol.....
The attitude of a noob lol.

Edit: Just play who you like to play.. Tier match-ups should not matter at all from this logic. Just like if you think Pichu is cute, play him and destroy people. That's all.

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
The attitude of a noob lol.

Edit: Just play who you like to play.. Tier match-ups should not matter at all from this logic. Just like if you think Pichu is cute, play him and destroy people. That's all.
kage i love you.
i think yoshi is cute and want to play him but... but but but :(
yeaahhh T.T lmfao
j/w, do u play ganon because hes hot? D:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
kage i love you.
i think yoshi is cute and want to play him but... but but but :(
yeaahhh T.T lmfao
j/w, do u play ganon because hes hot? D:
No.. part of the reason I play Ganon because he represents me best and also I love his playstyle... so satisfying crushing people. =)

I am very noob compared to you lol i know that. :p
That was not my point at all, if you want to get better, you have to think I must win no matter what the cost!

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I agree with Kage's outlook with smash. I'm a huge hypocrite because I get emo alot, but in general its good to stay optimistic about your situation regardless of what character you're playing.

Marik though...differet story. Yoshi can't jump out of his shield for god's sake. lol..

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Pound 3 - Anther made it into brackets.

You do the research as to what character he uses. No he does not main Metaknight or Toon Link.

Top Bottom