• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Wangster

Smash Apprentice
this friday? Yea I don't see why not. I can't have a huge thing.

But josh left his tv here so i just happen to have two setups.

Mike come on friday. I can have two other people over.
i'll come for a bit too, i got nuthin planned out dis weekend, except apple picking lol

Sanu

Smash Champion
I think I'm coming to pick up my T.V. on Friday. So I guess I'm also coming.

BONZAI.

.Marik

is a social misfit
LOL, all I see are posts about Ken on survivor. ****** people with his mindgames.

Anyways, what's poppin? And since I'm turning 16, I can start driving.

Awesome, eh? :ohwell:

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
nah...I mean you're captain flop.

like you say something, then something happens you and you don't show up.

I can't tell you anything?

You're main Yoshi.

nuff sed.

.Marik

is a social misfit
And Bernard, my Yoshi icon isn't there anymore, it's a question mark.

And well, I would if I could. I haven't even been on for a week, so yeah, I will come, in 2009, when I get overnights and stuff. >_>;

Long story, but I'm not saying I'll be able to come if I can't. Unless I actually can come.

And some Yoshi mainers are pretty sick, still.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Mike: I was thinking of typing how I was a hypocrite in that post, but I knew you'd show up sooner or later to call me out. : /

My Dad doesn't want huge things at my house till he sees the electric bill.

That being said. I can have a few people over on Friday. Also Sots I went to Kio's yesterday and got your smash/mem. card.

moozles

Smash Cadet
Ok, probably would have to leave around 6 though if I come over, so I guess you can just o**** me as half a person?

game set

Smash Apprentice
Bernard if there happens to be room i may happens to come, i just need to make the plans now in the stead of last minute, if it's too many people then cool. I've been playing a bunch of melee lately, i stopped doing it as frequently like a month or two ago (used to put in like 6+ hours anight when i could) so i have some latent skill returning, hopefully. uhh i'll put some smash stuff on youtube later, don't know what right now.

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
hey guys I'm Calvin. and i'm looking for some GTA action in november. can anyone give me a heads up for something that might be going on? oh. and something casual would be best. i'm looking forward to getting owned up :)

idea

Smash Master
hey guys I'm Calvin. and i'm looking for some GTA action in november. can anyone give me a heads up for something that might be going on? oh. and something casual would be best. i'm looking forward to getting owned up :)
as far as i know, nothing yet, but keep checking this thread and the Regional Zones section. ...Is your name really Calvin?

spacemanspiff

Smash Journeyman
ya man! hence the calvin and hobbes reference haha and i'll have you know that hobbes plays a pretty wicked samus haha ya i'll keep checking thanks man

Europhoria

Smash Lord
So I broke my record for stupidest move to phantom hit. I phantom hit a freaking bomb. Does someone want to tell me how that works out? Cactuar maybe?

Top Bottom