• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
My problem with Brawl is that it sucks. We're as good now as it's going to get. Technical skill is dead, and so with less speed there's less mindgames. In fact if we can see everything happen mindgames are impossible. It's so shallow that I just wonder why I'm playing it. I'm happy that the Melee signups are trouncing the Brawl signups atm.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Seriously. It's like comparing Chinese food to rotten skunk covered bull****.

This game makes me feel like I was sitting on a toilet, then someone busts into the stall, throws up on me and then is like "oh man, he's gonna want to **** me up now" and then punches me.

Yeah that's right Sora Ltd., I've have more fun taking a **** than playing your game.

Percon

Smash Lord
Maaaaaan, the Melee vs. Brawl stuff is having more of an effect that I'd imagined. :(

But you guys are just kidding and love each other deep down regardless of game preference... right?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
lol I'm pretty sure dinosaurs would kick the *** of all the modern animals.
O.O Brawl will cause an ice age though; approaching and thinking are gonna be frozen til melee takes over.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Maaaaaan, the Melee vs. Brawl stuff is having more of an effect that I'd imagined. :(

But you guys are just kidding and love each other deep down regardless of game preference... right?
*lowers chain-saw slowly*

of course we love each other :)

also adnan is dumb jiggs dittos are epic. i hear the last big tourney ended with one.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
However awesome dinosaurs and their age may have been, they died all the same.

Also, no matter what your opinions are the blatant whining wont help with anything. Some of you sound like girls who need a good tampon changing.

Ps: Adnan you play Peach can you not see the irony.....

D

Deleted member

^ hay u play toon lonk?? i play poach lol i palayd her in maelee

in bawrl i play locaryo worio poach n snoke

(this joke is ****ing stupid)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord

No worries bud, it's our game preferences only. Arguing happens, I still <3 everyone lol. Or is it...

Edit: Who are these garbage players your speak of Jake? Do tell, I'm kinda curious.

Grmo

Smash Champion
I don't really care about people hating on Brawl - I just think it's hilarious when people WHO WERE GARBAGE AT MELEE say they hate brawl because there's no tech skill involved.

lmaooooo. that's all i laugh about really. it's really ironic.
lol I like how you're adressing me in that group; you know how technical I am in melee.

anyway, I hate brawl because the lack of technical anything leaves us sitting there, unable to do anything speedy, which you know isn't really that important when it comes to mindgames, miritelol?

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Who cares if you need to push your hands fast? That doesn't determine a good game. The technical aspect of melee let melee NOT be a gigantic, stupid, boring camp fest. If Brawl had some kind of mobility or something else to break camping then it wouldn't matter that it was slower.
Jake thinks almost everyone was garbage at melee but he won't take my MM :(

Edit: I forget where Bernard posted his rant and I'm lazy so I'll say this here. It doesn't matter if you have guides out or anything; M2K has this huge (and the only) Marth guide out and he hates Brawl. >_> Some of us play/deal with Brawl because everyone else is and we like to chill with our friends. But if you like Brawl, then props to you; you have a huge community to smash with xD.

D

Deleted member

well you did get nearly dead last at pound 3..and i haven't lost a single set to you..

okay im just kidding. but seriously, i wasn't referring to you, there are huge noobs who complain about brawl being less technical.

and it only gets funnier and more ironic when both grmo and adnan think i'm talking about them ahahahahaha

Sanu

Smash Champion
Wow drama. This community sucks because of the perpetual conflict. But then, every human community is like that. It's a shame.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Jake, umm, lol. I don't really care if you think I'm garbage lol. I was really just asking who you thought was garbage since nobody that posted on that page is garbage.

I mean, for someone who didn't know who the best Samus in the world was, or who thinks every smash move in the game can be CC'd, I wouldn't take what you say to me at heart. Just wanted to laugh - that's all.

I was just asking 'cause I had this wild assumption that you thought that Josh and Grmo suck, which they really don't. But whatever.

If you were joking, then I might suggest you work on your humour, it sucks. I find little humour in the stuff you post nowadays. Just letting you know. We should talk @ Chilly Willy's.

D

Deleted member

Adnan, never did I ever post that i meant people in the community. Besides, I didn't even know josh hated brawl. I thought he liked it.

anyway, if you read my psots over again and understand that i mean almost the entire brawl forums, you'll see that i mean when people complain about brawl then link a video and you follow their youtube account and you see mario backthrowing combos during matches - that's what im talking about

Sanu

Smash Champion
omg Sanuzi we get to play to play smash together tomorrow yay
Yay! Will be awesome. =D

At least SOME OF US care about fun these days and not stupid **** like game elitism and constant BS. Getting worked up over this stuff is just pathetic. There are people on both sides making complete fools of themselves. As your friend, I can honestly say that I wish you all knew better.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Adnan, never did I ever post that i meant people in the community. Besides, I didn't even know josh hated brawl. I thought he liked it.

anyway, if you read my psots over again and understand that i mean almost the entire brawl forums, you'll see that i mean when people complain about brawl then link a video and you follow their youtube account and you see mario backthrowing combos during matches - that's what im talking about
My bad son, call truce on the last page of hate. Still, hit me up @ C3's for friendlies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
This is why Marth is top tier

Now, this is a story all about how
My Marth got flip turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I pwn noobs all day using Marth's forward air.

In the west side of Altea born and raised
On Final Destination was where I spent most of my days
Short hoppin' and gimpin' and tippin' all cool
And takin' some random online scrubs to school
When a couple of noobs
Who were up to no good
Started qq'ing in my neighborhood
I powered up my Wii and they all got scared
They said 'You're not allowed to use Marth cuz he has a broken forward air'

I whistled for a smash ball and when it came near
I broke it with a fair and all the noobs shed a tear
If anything I can say this final smash is the s*it
And I thought 'eat this you qq'ers LOL CRITICAL HIT'

I put down my controller 'round seven or eight
And I yelled over vent 'Yo homes brawl ya later'
Time to eat dinner, but never despair,
I'll be back on tomorrow to spam some more fair

………………………………………………….._,,-~~’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~--,,,_………………………………………..
…………………………………………….,,-~’’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘-,’’-,,_..………………………………..
…………………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ __’-,__’-,___…………………………..
………………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,,--~~’’’’’’¯¯_,,,,----~~---,,¯’’’’~--,,,_……………….
……………………………………,-‘’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,-~’’’¯¯’’~--,,-~’’¯¯¯ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ¯¯¯’’’~--,,¯’’~-,,………..
………………………………….,-‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,,-~’’’__,,,,,,-~’’’ ; ;¯¯’’~-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘¯’’~-,, ‘-,……..
…………………………………,’ ‘ ‘,,-~’’ ;’’~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘’-, ‘-,……
………………………………..,’,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘\\ .\\….
…………………………..,-~’’¯¯’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ | .|….
…………………………,’ ,-‘’ ; ; ; ‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’’’’’~~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,’ ,’….
…………………………| | ; ;,-~ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘,’,-‘…..
…………………………’,’, ; ‘-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’--‘¯’’- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,, ; ; ,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘,,-‘,-‘……..
,,,,__…………………,-‘ ‘-,_,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ;’’--,,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ,,-~’,-‘’………..
____ ¯’’’~--,--,,_,,-~’’,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; / ;,,,_ ; ; ;,’ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ _,,,-~’’,,-~’¯…………..
____¯’’’’--,-‘ : : : / , ,/ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~~’’ ( ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, ; ‘--‘ ‘-, ,’====’’--~~’’¯…………………
; ; ; ¯¯¯’’| : : : :| , ,,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~ ; ; ; ; ;¯’’-, ; ; ; ; ‘-, ; ; ; ,-‘…………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ _,,,,,__ ; ; ; ; ‘~--~,,,-‘ ; ; ,-’…………LOL GUYS
_ ; ; ; ; ; | : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,’ ; ‘,’~’,/./’’/~,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘…………I APPROVE OF FAIR SPAM
:¯’’’’’’’’’’’’| : : : :| , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ;’-, .¯’’’~’-,/’-, ; ;,’ ; ;,-‘’……………………………………….
--,,,___ : | : : : | , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; ; ; ;’’-,,,_,,,/’’ ; / ;,,-‘’…………………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ;¯ | : : : | , , | ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘,-~’’…………………………………………….
-----,,,,,,,_’, : : :’, , ,’, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; ,‘-‘’…………………………………………………
__ : : : : : :| : : :| , , ‘,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’………………………………….,-~’’~-,………….
; ; ¯’’’’’’’’’’~’, : : :’, , , ,’-,,_ ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,-‘,’’’~-,,_ ; ;,,-‘’………………………………__,’¯’’_’’’~-,’_............
____ ; ; ; ; ;’, : : :’, , , , , ,’’~~-,,-,’’ , , ,’~~---,, ‘’’ :|……………………………….. ‘-,__¯ ; ¯’’’~-,’’’-,,…….
: : : :¯¯¯¯¯¯ ‘-, : : :’-, , , , ,,-~’ : | , , ,-‘___ ; ; ‘’~-,|………………………………..,-‘__¯¯’’~,, ; ; ¯’-,’,…..
---------,,,,,,,,,,,_’-, : : :’’~-,,’’-,,,_,|,,-~’¯ : : :¯¯’’-, ; |……………………………..,,-‘’¯ ; ;’’-,, ; ;’-, ; ; ;|;|…..
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯ ‘’~-,,,_ : ¯’’’’~=’’ ;¯’’’’’’’’’’’’~,, : ‘’ |…………………………..,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, ; ; ;’, ; ,’ |…..
~~~~~~------,,,,,,,__ ; ; ¯’’’’’’’¯,,,-,,,,,,,___ ; ; ‘-, : ‘,……………………….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;/ ; ; ;/ ; | ; |…..
_____ : : : : : : : : : :¯’’’’’’’’’’’’¯¯ : : _____ : ‘’-, ; ‘-, ‘,……………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘ ; ;’ ; |……
; ; ; ; ¯¯¯¯¯’’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~~----~’’’¯¯¯ ; ; ; ; ‘’-, : ‘-, ; ; ‘,…………………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ) ; ; ) ; ),,’…..
_________ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; __,,,----,,,,,,,_ ; ; ;’, : :¯’’-,,’,……………….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,,-~~’’¯……..
: : : : : : : : ¯’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ : : : _,,,,,_ : : ’-, ;,-‘ : : : :,-‘’…………..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _,,-~’’………………..
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,____ : : : : _,,-~’’’ ; ; ; ; ;’-,/ : :’-‘ : :,,-~’’………..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-‘’………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯¯¯¯___,,,,----,,, ; ;/ -, : : : :|………..,,-~’’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’’………………………….
-----------,,,,,,,,------~~’’,,___,,,,,,,, ‘,-‘ ; ; ‘-,,,,_|…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’……………………………..
: : : : : : : : : : : : :_,,-‘ ; ; ; ;,,-~’’’/ ‘-~~’’¯,,-,,,-‘-‘’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-~’’…………………………………..
‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’~~~~~’’’’’,,-~-,,,,--~~,,--‘-~’’’-~’’-‘’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………
; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;_,,-~’’ __ : : :,,,,-‘’/=’’ :,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………….
~~~~~’’’’’’_,,-~’’’ ; ; ‘’’’’’ ; ,-‘’ : ,,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’………………………………………………..
__,,,-~~’’’ ;,,-~---,,,,,,--‘’ / : : ,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,,-‘’…………………………………………………..
; ; ; ;_,,-~’’ __ : : : :,,--/ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’……………………………..………..

Top Bottom