• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
smashboards is doing the april fools day joke with our post: copied from melee-brawl war thread

ive noticed they did the same when it comes to melee and brawl

k hold on im tesing this:

melee came out 7 years ago
and
brawl came out 7 weeks ago

yea my theory is right i think its an april fools day joke, they switch the words melee and brawl along with wolf and kitty, i wonder what othe words they did =/

Edit: MOAR TESTING

smash is a figher for nintendo -
Halo is a shooter from microsoft

ok they replace smash with Halo

even moar testing:

im gonna put what i type in the first one and then im gonna bold the first letter on one next to it with what it changed from

fox - fox
falco - falco
sheik - sheik
Marth - marth
Peach - peach
Captain Falcon - Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers - Ice Climbers
Jigglypuff - Jigglypuff
Bowser - Bowser
Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong
Dr. Mario - Dr. Mario
Ganondorf - Ganondorf
Kirby - Kirby
Link - Link
Luigi - Luigi
Mario - Mario
Mewtwo - Mewtwo
Mr. Game and Watch - Mr. Game and Watch
Ness - Ness
Pichu - Pichu
Pikachu - Pikachu
Roy - Roy
Samus - Samus
Yoshi - Yoshi
Young Link - Young Link
Zelda - Zelda
Diddy Kong - Diddy Kong
Wario - Wario
Toon Link - Toon Link
Pit - Pit
ROB - ROB
Metaknight - Metaknight
Dedede - Dedede
Olimar - Olimar
Pokemon Trainer - Pokemon Trainer
Lucario - Lucario
Ike - Ike
Lucas - Lucas
Snake - Snake
Sonic - Sonic
Wolf - Wolf

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
lol what the hell are you guise talking about,,,,,,,,,, captain falcon

oh.

i need to post moar

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
TyrantWolf/Adnan?(sorry if im mistaken): sure thing, but you'll have to come find me, i dont think we've met :/. I enjoying playing both (i just recently got back into melee, thanks to Josh) but Kings hasnt play melee in a while, he's pretty good at brawl tho.
liek, this post says TyrantKitty. Man, I thought Wesley was making fun of my username. In Texas, you'd get shot for that.

loltexas.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
lol halo. so many filters it's lawlz. Anyone wanna come to Xavier for Melee? Brawl if Matt wants to bring it to? Looking at you Grmo :]

X

xefe

so since i visit the boards once a month , I'd possibly like to come down and play melee , hopefully people are still playing it cause i haven't touched brawl in months since i got the japanese release =\ one of the reasons i don't play is cause of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AdFA6WWJ7E just so very stale
hahaha david I'm back :D i'll come to your house in a weekend or two =]

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Normally this might be a cool tournament idea, like Trans Canada. Some advanced advertising would have been better though... You can't expect to draw any of us to this tournament across the country in the middle of university exams and on about 10 days notice?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
**** the haters, GTA thread is not dying. People just suck at keeping it alive by posting meaningless stuff.

Like this thread is dying.

I'm looking at you two, David and Matt. STOP THE HATING.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
This is my 1st post in this thread but I'm kinda close to Toronto (~3 hour drive) and I'm looking for some competitive tourneys. I haven't been able to find any at all around where I live. I don't mind driving to TO for some serious tourneys, but I just don't have the time (or gas money) to show up for every friendly.

Sorry for breaking the long string of Bacon, Muppets, and Pinecone Fish posts.

MDK00

Smash Ace
This is my 1st post in this thread but I'm kinda close to Toronto (~3 hour drive) and I'm looking for some competitive tourneys. I haven't been able to find any at all around where I live. I don't mind driving to TO for some serious tourneys, but I just don't have the time (or gas money) to show up for every friendly.

thank u for breakin the long string of bacon nonsense lol
plz say ur comin for brawl =)
i'll like u even more =D

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman

i head down to windsor every once in a while cause i have family there.... add me on msn pr3y11@hotmail
maybe we could get some matches in next time im in windsor
i dont know the city very well... but im around the gateway plaza area on dougall ave

Top Bottom