• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Greater Toronto Area Thread - The other other other other other other other other Pokemon Thread

Sanu

Smash Champion
I... AM DONE ALL MY EXAMS.

*CHEERS*

Grmo, I lost your number. Call me when you get home or whatever. Or just PM me your number. TAXES TIME, KBAI

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
It's a tactic that a guy named after himself. I don't think it actually exists though. Apparently it's a midair SWD, but for some reason it's called gornel...? I dunno.
I'm going to make a picture of alphameric gorneling then lmfao

who's up for alphameric being poster child of GTA.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
anyone playing in the eb games turney thats going on right now? ill be playing at shoppers world danforth this saturday is ne 1 else?
I played in the Sunday one. It's pretty bad.

Wii-mote only (No player-owned controllers allowed)
Default Chars and Stages only
All stages on
All Stages Random for each game
All Items ON, on Medium setting
Single game knockout (No Bo3 or anything)
Single Elimination Bracket
All rounds are FFA (no 1v1 unless there are byes in the game)

3 Rounds:
R1 - 4stock single game
Semis - 6stock single game
Finals - 10stock single game

They had another rule where you couldn't pick your character but, they changed that at the last minute.

DrewbyDewby

Smash Apprentice
im in Oakville btw, but i dont even have a wii yet, ill have one in a week tho ill start playin a lot and maybe ill consider tourneys

WIGI

Smash Champion
Guys I was joking before, but i am serious. Luigi is the best character in brawl.

You know how u cant get more then 2 hits comboes with people? Think again. Luigi's up-air is the best in the game. it comboes like mario's did in melee. it's awesome.

Not only that, but his chop and d-air are the same strength, good kill moves, and his back air is REALLY REALLY GOOD now. It's a great kill move and edge guard. His down throw sets up for up air comboes, his up tilt is like it was in melee, mad comboes all the time. His up b is faster and stronger,

BASICALLY, the only bad thing about luigi is his tornado, it got nerfed a bit.

But compared to every other character, luigi is simply bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb.

Just watch when the brawl tier list is made, you guys will be saying, "wow, coolhat was right."

Or maybe its just because hes so similar to his counterpart in melee i can play him well. Luigi is the one character in the whole game (maybe besides mario) who got improved in brawl.

GG Brawl, GG

Oh yea, his recovery is really REALLY good. His tornado goes up about half the screen.
i quintuple BAIRed !0+$.

nuf said.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Lanowen is still very good at super smash brother melee.

Chrnox and -ZERO- are good too and keep up with him. the problem sucks ***, hardcore.

Happy Jeff? Happy?

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
Lanowen quit smash :(

Idea: We haven't had enough Brawl players/tournaments yet to know what's going on with that. Anyway it's pretty easy to tell who's the best in the GTA at Melee; it's probably Ryan. He's in his own league right now. Bernard might be too, but I haven't seen enough of him lately.

DiCubed

Smash Rookie
so liek. where dah melee at =/.
i herd der was melee so i cam hur and i was liek, wers dah melee @ ?!
soh yah, meele? =/

~Desh.

peoples. pm me when shiets going doowwwnnnnn >=[
im comin fo sheez. (melee ownly plicks.)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ya, melee practice = LOL, especially from a crummy player like I.B.

Top Bottom