• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Revival, November 20th, NJ

ADHD

Smash Hero
Sonic mains are fugly.

Ggs everyone, especially Ally.

Everyone else, ggs. I need my aib trading cards.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Wedge- I'm still surprised I lost. I never thought I would lose to a Sonic. Your Singles results don't reflect your skill imo. You're mad hot too by the way. No worries though, I'm not a stalker or some ****.
Reason my singles results are garbage is because I got tired of waiting for them to call my match, so I just wound up getting up and leaving :c But thanks for the compliment.
It did appear to me that you seemed to have something against MD/VA sonics in general, not just speed. Maybe I misinterpreted a comment or two. Iuno. Sorry if there was some kinda misunderstanding.
Wedge is a troll. It's in his **** avi. KID has him blocked. lol
I'm only a troll on the sonic boards, son. :cool: IRL I'm that random quiet kid that sits in the corner playing friendlies or MMing lol.

Other Shoutouts and ****:
Yes!- ****, why does wolf body sonic so hard? Close match though. And the falcon ditto.. i dont even wanna talk about lmao.
Doom- FFFUUUUU METAKNIGHT'S DSMASH. I was about to time you out too :urg: Good match. I was kinda just screwing around in the friendlies before, but I went all-out during the tourney match itself.
JCS- It was good teaming in LTs with you :) Kinda last-minute, but we made it work. Lol at my trying to time wango out in LTs because I didn't feel like trying to hit his puff in the air
Nasty- Fun falcon vs lucas friendlies, but the lag on that tv was like.. wtf. And TUSM was getting all hyped over you getting dair>dtilt>usmash.. and then we told him it was a friendly xD
EE/Jband/KiD- Fun friendlies guys.
Pinkfresh- <3 You but FALCON AIR RELEASING LUCAS INTO USMASH DOESN'T WORK! It was good to finally meet you though.
Inui- Really good even bro, just wish singles had gotten started earlier so I didn't have to leave mid-tourney.

daisho

Smash Lord
Wow, Nice job Dr. Grandpa, Cable and Will... any chance any videos got saved of them? Never seen Dr. Grandpa's DK.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Also, I think I left my purple controller at the venue. The z button makes a clicky noise when you press it. If anyone finds it please return it.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
the big 3, it looks so beautiful cable, will, dr.g.

good **** NY long island.

Good **** Vinnie keep it up bro <3 you just keep making me wet my weenie when i look at the results

good **** nakat, place in the money u ****ing african warrior.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I have a mental block about losing to a certain character right now that I need to overcome. I went in to losers not caring about anything and just playing to play. Good games to everyone I played though I hope you had fun.

1: ADHD- Good job.
2: Ally- FreeAlly fun matches at Keitaro's place.
3: Vinnie- Good job, I hope I can reach your level one day.
4: Atomsk- Good job.
5: Inui (forfeit to Vinnie in losers)- I wanted to play you again so badly >:)
5: Kingtoon- Good job and ggs in doubles.
7: Zucco- I was looking forward to playing you too.
7: Dr. Grandpa- Good JOB GRAMPS!
9: Cable- Ggs
9: Logic-We still need to play xD
9: Shadow-Good job.
9: Vex Kasrani- gg
13: VGBC GIMR-gj
13: Snakeee-gj
13: vVv Cheese-gj
17: Will- Better luck next time Will :(
17: Boss- ggs I appreciate Jband a lot.
17: dmbrandon- Troll
17: MIB- ggs in doubles.
17: Gunblade-I'll mm your MK ;) and your Marth next tournament.
17: VGBC Chudat- You got this next time, remember me though >:(
17: Pierce- Better luck next time.
17: Delta- Had a lot of fun in low tiers. Good job trolling people in low tiers it was amazing!
25: Jband- You are capable of much more, next time you got this.
25: Puffster- PUFFFFF
25: vVv ChiboSempai- Timed yo *** out and made my bank. I am not getting cooked ever again.
25: Ebo- You went Super Saiyan on Boss holy ****.
25: Kai- Nice to meet you! I'll probably mm you next time.
25: Keitaro- Thanks for housing me bird man I really do appreciate it.
25: Deez- ggs get ranked you can do it.
25: Kid- Nice seeing you dude.
33: Phillyrider- Next time I am going to take your arizona.
33: Tantalus- FOX
33: Omari- Oluigi
33: Doom- Better luck next time.
33: Pwii- I hate seeing you place low all the time. You are so much better then all of your placings Oscar. Think about picking up another character or at least a secondary and see how it works.
33: Aposl- ggs in dubz
33: Pinkfresh- You+Vinnie=Broken
33: EE Flowers- Better luck next time EE.
33: RJ- GET THAT MONEY!
33: Gordo-hi
33: NOID- hi
33: Litez- MY DOO!
33: Izumi- Fun friendlies
33: Yunior597
33: Moss- YUH!
33: Ish- Fun *** friendlies!
49: Shippo- ALMOST SHIPPO!
49: Gawk- hi
49: Wango- YUH!
49: Nasty- You got this next time.
49: Wedge- Good Sonic
49: Bonk- BONK!
49: Grey-ggs
49: JCS- ggs
49: Eazy- WTF happened Eazy :(

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Brb niggs, see ya'll in 6 months, I'll try to make it to Pound or a big event, when I come back ima have look mad different lulz, if I get straight A then ill come back sooner, but fawk english class dawg :[.

I had fun and delta u lost to pinkfresh? **** didn't even know.

Most hyped match of the day was Free for all, hype lol. DM is somewhere rlly hyped.

Cable, Kid, gunblade, doom, and me, most hypped car pool, keeping it ****ing real.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
1: ADHD - Lily.

2: Ally - I hate your Falcon for being so good and ****** me in every event we played in. :mad::mad:

3: Vinnie - Lucas/ICs is gay in doubles. :mad:

4: Atomsk - Good games.

5: Inui (forfeit to Vinnie in losers) - Yoshi sucks.

7: Zucco - I hate your characters.

9: Cable - You placed above me but I beat you. :(:(:(

13: NAKAT - Foxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

13: vVv Cheese - Thanks for reminding me of how much I forgot to camp. You got ****loads better from when I last played you.

17: Will - Can't believe you ***** P_wii like that. :bee:

17: dmbrandon - Good to see you again and I'm glad I could help get Minus going.

17: Gunblade - Jigglypuff. :)

17: Pierce

25: Jband - Luigi is still free!

25: vVv ChiboSempai - Shippo.

25: Kai - Egg Toss.

25: Keitaro - Thanks for housing me on Friday! Means a lot. :)

33: Doom - Egg Roll beats Nado in vBrawl, too. ;)

33: Pwii - Get ***** in the ditto. :awesome:

33: Pinkfresh - Really good games in low tiers today. You really brought it back in Loser's Finals. Good ****.

33: RJ - Olimarrrrrrrrrrrr.

49: Shippo - I know the truth now! Your tactics will no longer work.

49: Nasty - Good games.

I really had fun at this tournament. You better host another one soon. :awesome:

Also, I saved like, every match I played on whatever Wiis that had infinite replays. If anyone would be kind enough to upload them or send them to me, it'd be much appreciated.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I have a mental block about losing to a certain character right now that I need to overcome. I went in to losers not caring about anything and just playing to play. Good games to everyone I played though I hope you had fun.
You beat Boss without caring?

Dam Good **** man.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Didn't realize how stacked this tourney was. Good job @my boys, especially Kenny and Vex. <3

Kenny, you realize you can't get anything less than 5th from now on. :)

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had a good time at this tourney.

Did not appreciate how Inui was acting about me helping. I screamed my *** off, kicked people off friendlies, kept track of matches finishing, open tvs, bracket updates, and he decided to be a **** when I wanted to go to KFC to eat when he had himself and 2 other hosts there. I especially was bothered by it because when I left only singles losers bracket was going on and not much help was needed and when DM and himself left earlier I was doing doubles, low tier singles, and singles all AT THE SAME TIME so I pretty much had to take control of that for 30 minutes with almost no help and I somehow managed. Also no one would go check to see if matches were done which was important so I had to do so myself since half the people don't report matches which helped finish the tourney earlier.

Sitting at the computer clicking names is mediocre in comparision to actually finding the players, making them play each other, and finding out when their matches are done. Thats what I did. I can get my gf to click matches on tio lol, that **** is easy. Not gonna sit at the computer and click names when people's matches are done and not reported. Thats stupid.

I won't be helping again because I don't like underappreciation especially when I KNOW I helped alot. Had fun, good event Inui, I like your ideas for timing and I will be incorporating them into my own tourney.

Also good stuff Tant, we did very well in teams imo. We gotta do it again sometime.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I had a good time at this tourney.

Did not appreciate how Inui was acting about me helping. I screamed my *** off, kicked people off friendlies, kept track of matches finishing, open tvs, bracket updates, and he decided to be a **** when I wanted to go to KFC to eat when he had himself and 2 other hosts there. I especially was bothered by it because when I left only singles was going on and not much help was needed and when DM and himself left earlier it was doing doubles, low tier singles, and singles were all going on AT THE SAME TIME so I pretty much had to take control of that for 30 minutes with almost no help and I somehow managed. Also no one would go check to see if matches were done which was important so I had to do so myself since half the people don't report matches.

I won't be helping again because I don't like underappreciation especially when I KNOW I helped alot.
Wow, sorry to hear that Keit, and I was thinking, we should static double falco XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro, you were useful. You didn't have to pay the venue fee, entered singles for free, and got paid $10 on top of that and didn't have to do any real labor. I don't know what your problem was. The turnout wasn't high enough for me to generously pay everyone. Sorry. The only problem I have is that you were all smiles at the venue and then got home to the internet and made an angry post trying to make me look terrible when I was happy and nice to everyone all day and even managed to lose in doubles without flipping out and getting emo. I don't respect that at all, so I wouldn't even want you to help out again after this. You should have taken up any serious issues with me in person, not in public on the internet, like a man. When you can handle disputes like a man, I'll respect you like one again.

I don't think I'll run two side events before the main event again. It seems to bother a good amount of people. Next time, I'll run one side event before the main event, and it will probably be mid tier doubles or singles. After the whole event, we can run another side event like Brawl- again or another mid tier tournament. Sound fair everyone?

I forfeit to Vinnie because I didn't want to play the winner of him and Zucco, and didn't want to play Atomsk. I've been through a lot with those three recently, and there is simply no way I could have sat down and played them and actually wanted to beat them. I would have wanted them to go on more than myself. I was already satisfied with how I did, beating a newly improved RJ, taking out GIMR who recently took down some big names, and stopping Dr. Grandpa's rampage in the winners bracket. I hope that makes sense to people.

Thanks for teaming, Atomsk. Sorry we both SDed and had some issues. This usually happens when we take a break from teaming with each other. When I get some free time, I'll go to your place so we can practice a bit together again. We'll be strong again in no time.

Special thanks to dmbrandon, Keitaro, Doom, and Zucco for all of your hard work in helping me make this event a success! Thanks to everyone that came! A host is nothing without his helpers, and less than nothing without the players showing up!

This was a "great revival" of many things to me.

Zucco

Smash Master
Good games to Vinnie, even though our set felt like a best of 1 lol.

Good games to Cable. Really fun set. **** tripping!

Good games to Jband. ***** my falco game 2 so hard =(. mk vs falco is lame.

Delta you gay. **** olimar.

Atomsk - hatehatehatehatehatehate that I have no chance against you unless I pick up mk and get it to such a high level that no character can cp me.

Keitaro

Keitaro, you were useful. You didn't have to pay the venue fee, entered singles for free, and got paid $10 on top of that and didn't have to do any real labor. I don't know what your problem was. The turnout wasn't high enough for me to generously pay everyone. Sorry. The only problem I have is that you were all smiles at the venue and then got home to the internet and made an angry post trying to make me look terrible when I was happy and nice to everyone all day and even managed to lose in doubles without flipping out and getting emo. I don't respect that at all, so I wouldn't even want you to help out again after this. You should have taken up any serious issues with me in person, not in public on the internet, like a man. When you can handle disputes like a man, I'll respect you like one again.
Edit: I erased most everything I posted here cause I'm a nice man.

All I have to say is that I came up to you at least 4 times *****ing in person. Thanks for the gratitude though. I'm happy you felt I was useful.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I apologize if I came off as unappreciative or mean. It was not my intent. You were indeed useful and were compensated for it. I didn't think you had serious issues since you were all smiles and laughs and didn't actually pull me aside to speak with me or anything like that. I was joking with you.

Seems like a misunderstanding.

Keitaro

Yeah I guess it was. Its w/e. You're a beast at timing events. I underestimated you with that.

Honestly probably the best host I know imo. But yeah 3 events next time would be better.

Edit: Not 5 lol dam you DM and Brawl Minus!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Good **** to Zucco beating Cable with the new Ripple combo with Lucario

Falling Up air to down tilt. DK can't get past that. so hard.

iRJi

Smash Champion
So, I had a lot of fun. I need to stop getting losing in tournament so early, but my MM's against people made up for the loss that day. I greatly enjoyed the tournament, and everyone I played. I also had fun playing Basketball with you gunblade =]. I am so out of shape though lololol.

GG's to everyone I MM'ed for rankings and/or for fun.
GG's to people I played in tournament.

I will get ranked this season, =D.

Also, Inui. PM me how much you payed for that venue. KofC is expencive as hell in my area, so I wanna see how much you got yours for. Might make me wanna go into other areas to find them.

Top Bottom