• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Revival, November 20th, NJ

Inui

Banned via Warnings
My dad is a former Grand Knight of that council and still a member sort of (he's in a FL council atm, but will be returning to this one eventually), so I got a pretty good deal.

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
I see Inui and logic were seeded next to eachother, again.

Hmmmm, anyways tourney looked **** and good **** to everyone who performed up to their expections, to Dr.Grandpa LOL nigha did work!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Did anyone forget a silver controller or a Motorola charger? Found them at the venue after the event.

I see Inui and logic were seeded next to eachother, again.

Hmmmm, anyways tourney looked **** and good **** to everyone who performed up to their expections, to Dr.Grandpa LOL nigha did work!!
Well, considering Shadow has a positive record against me and just won a tournament in New England, I probably should have ended up playing him.

It's not my fault Dr. Grandpa went on a rampage and made things "easier" for me. ~_~ Nobody expected it.

RJ got me to game three last stock since he got a lot better, and then GIMR did the same thing and SDed at the end so I got lucky, and then Dr. Grandpa also took a game. I didn't have an easy time at all! Everything was so close since everyone is getting so good now.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Also, I think I left my purple controller at the venue. The z button makes a clicky noise when you press it. If anyone finds it please return it.
I got it Scott

I figured it was yours, I'll give it to Brandon to give to you when he goes to xanadu =P

erick gm14

Smash Ace
nvm obvious answer is obvious

nvm obvious answer is obvious
1: ADHD- tsh u lucky u didnt play me, i got that diddy MU down :)
2: Ally - ARGH!! i was doing so well vs your snake, then nades gave me 80 % or somethin.. ggs.
3: Vinnie - hi bro GJ today!
4: Atomsk - PLACE HIGHER :D
5: Inui - nice tourney, needs moar setups though xD
7: Zucco - nice seeing u bro
7: Dr. Grandpa- fun friendlies, i cant kill u and when u UPB asap from a kill move and survive u win x(
9: Cable- LOVE U, REP DK BRAH, best carpool
9: Shadow- didnt see u much today x(
13: NAKAT- its a tough region bro, just aim for the top and youll get there.
13: Snakeee- fun friendlies, idk that MU at all. x( u guys with your DI skills xD
13: vVv Cheese- ggs, i hate that Mu x(
17: Will - ggs, i got a clutch win again on yoshis in our mm xDDD
17: dmbrandon- this guy was gonna kiss ya if u didnt get away from the laptop xD lol too good
17: Gunblade- dis guy, GJ brendan gettin better??
25: Jband- your snake is good, i hate nades..ggs
25: Ebo- good to see u ebo, nice marf!
25: Kai- u win this time..... lol
25: Keitaro- thnx for the snake tips, lol i did better than i expected.
25: Deez- ggs, your snake was **** and your diddy was great too, just work on the MU i guess.
25: Kid- ur mad inconsistent
33: Omari- great mario bro, nice to met u
33: Doom- thnx for the ride, our carpool da bess
33: Pwii- this guy lol
33: EE Flowers- GO BACK TO WIFI <3
33: RJ-u ***** in MMs today, i was another victim, i must learn the MU again..
33: NOID- ggs dude, i must say we both made a lot of errors in our set and i just got a clutch win imo. great samus and sheik again.
33: Izumi- nice seeing yaand your doll :D
33: Moss- ggs nice MK, just work on the Mu
49: Shippo- no KFC for us!
49: Nasty- nice seeing ya bro, ur def better than this placement.
49: Wedge- FINALLY offline friendlies xD ggs though
49: Eazy- good to see ya, whut happened, ur better than that

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I had a good time there. Me and Vex were doing soo well in low tier doubles until match 3 of winners finals and everything went downhill from there. Vex almost pulled off his legendary Albert L status against Chu's IC in match 3.

Anyways I'm probably gonna try to get to more tournaments and I've seriously got to get some practice in with somebody good. Either I've got to pick up a new character or my Diddy's just going to have to get better which it's been stuck at the same level for about a year now.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Vex thanks a lot for the food man, I really do owe you one, def one of the most stand up guys I know., real talk.

Vinnie thanks a lot for helping me out, you know I got you back next time we meet. Nexus all day.

Triple A(ADHD, Ally, Atomsk) - Always a pleasure my dawgs, cya when I cya.

Inui, nice to have you back hosting, cya on team Pound 5 lol

Cheese thanks for the support with my matches, rly

NOID I got u Fri, thanks for driving.

Everyone else ggs :]

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I dunno what happens 2 me at tournaments anymore. I have alot of people, including myself that actually expect me to do well and I somehow blow it. I dont know whether its focus or what, but I know I have the skill to do well. Sometimes I play matches and within 5 minutes of it ending I know EVERYTHING I did wrong. Maybe I just need to play more people more often, but this whole me placing like **** needs to end. I'll be seriously trying to figure out what the problem is and working on it. Hopefully the issue is all cleared up by Ktar.

Anyone who plays me and might understand my issue, please let me know what you think it is so I can fix it:(

Had mad fun talking outside with Cable, Kidd, Kai, Yes, Gunblade etc

Omari- thanks for letting me use your controller bro!

Love seeing everyone, more shoutouts later on most likely.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I dunno what happens 2 me at tournaments anymore. I have alot of people, including myself that actually expect me to do well and I somehow blow it. I dont know whether its focus or what, but I know I have the skill to do well. Sometimes I play matches and within 5 minutes of it ending I know EVERYTHING I did wrong. Maybe I just need to play more people more often, but this whole me placing like **** needs to end. I'll be seriously trying to figure out what the problem is and working on it. Hopefully the issue is all cleared up by Ktar.

Anyone who plays me and might understand my issue, please let me know what you think it is so I can fix it:(

Had mad fun talking outside with Cable, Kidd, Kai, Yes, Gunblade etc

Omari- thanks for letting me use your controller bro!

Love seeing everyone, more shoutouts later on most likely.
im dead srs.... where the penny go?

Eazy23

Smash Lord
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! If I told you....I'd have to kill u haha

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Grats to KT and Dr. G. Dr. G really needs to get a wii one of these days..

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
My dad is a former Grand Knight of that council and still a member sort of (he's in a FL council atm, but will be returning to this one eventually).
:urg:
Vex thanks a lot for the food man, I really do owe you one, def one of the most stand up guys I know., real talk.

Vinnie thanks a lot for helping me out, you know I got you back next time we meet. Nexus all day.

Triple A(ADHD, Ally, Atomsk) - Always a pleasure my dawgs, cya when I cya.

Inui, nice to have you back hosting, cya on team Pound 5 lol

Cheese thanks for the support with my matches, rly

NOID I got u Fri, thanks for driving.

Everyone else ggs :]
****, no love?
Oh....

Shoutouts to whoever stole EE's money: eat a ****ing **** and die. and **** you.
This^

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
why is my combo a falling up air to d-tilt?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
word @ my homie Yes

****, no love?
Sorry baby, I was at work and had to cut my shout outs short. Great seeing you man, can't wait till you start ****** again now that you have Saturdays off, I know ur not a teams fan but I'd be down to team with u anytime <3

Can't wait till you more to VA =]

Aposl

Smash Ace
Had a great time at this tournament, good Job Inui you really did well at making sure every event ran on time.

Diem did a grewat job at making minus happen

Ally and Yes good stuff in lowtiers team friendlies

JBand goo stuff in singles, i will break these cuffs and start slaying metaknights I swear it!

Atomsk I dont hate you. Only yelled at you cuz I didnt want you distracting my brother. I wouldve yelled at you if you did that while I played too. And if it was grand finals or a really close match I would yell at someone doing it while you played. As for the discussion outside at the end, it is what it is. Doubt you will ask my opinion in a while, lol.

Vinnie Im really happpy you got third. You did a good job!

Cheese, you starting to get on my good side what does that say about me? lol We stayed at chibos and we all took turns rocking the shades you left there.

Chibo good talk on the way to your spot, also good stuff at the attempt to get some clubbing in!

Hey deez! What? You taught me how to dougie. Now all the girls love me! Lol at gimr's dougie.

Omari you are mad cool, love that Mario. At Xanadu I will show you what I can actually do!

Tant and EE it was cool chillin with you guys as much as we did. Sorry about the wallet incident

Nakat we didnt get to play at all except that one teams match I will show your fox a thing or two next time we meet XD

Anyone I didnt mention I apologize, New Jersey was mad cool!

D0N

Smash Ace
Man... Will's bracket was complete (censordodge) lol. It's unfortunate who you ran into but good stuff to you, Dr. Grandpa and Cable.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
Did anyone get a count of how many ppl punched the table after losing on that setup with the white table in the back? Eazy's rage punch was the funniest xD

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
1: ADHD - fun and interesting convo with you and Cable.

2: Ally - I noticed when I played you, I gotta get over the fact that my opponent is a top player and try and do too much.

3: Vinnie - nothing but love for my buddy

4: Atomsk - you are my pooba

5: Inui - thanks for hosting this and I am truely sorry about being dumb on your computer. I thought about it and I feel stupid for being stupid. my bad again.

5: Kingtoon - your a nice dude. I wanna play ya sometime. I keep forgetting to ask.

7: Zucco - remember what I told ya. if your at a bar, and someone tries to steal your girl, what do ya do?

7: Dr. Grandpa - we gotta money match bro. next time ok.

9: Cable - thanks for sucking you piece of shi....I mean I love you. =]

9: Logic - you are a great dude. high five!!!!

9: Shadow - "you think your the queen of the bazaar." LOL!!!

9: Vex Kasrani - you recently you have been the greatest influence on me and I appriciate it so very much. Thank you man.

13: NAKAT - scared

13: VGBC GIMR - I wish I would have talked to ya about some theology while you were there. didn't think of it.

13: Snakeee - nice job kicking my azz FRED!!!!!!

13: vVv Cheese - you suck at Halo

17: Will - fun friendlies. hope they made ya feel a bit better at the time.

17: Boss - your shoulders are comfy

17: dmbrandon - your like a spicy piece of candy.

17: MIB - get outa here with your nice azz coat

17: Gunblade - this is just the first step. keep getting better

17: VGBC Chudat - you are a polite man. fun games in brawl minus.

17: Pierce - your head looked my cool with that hoodie on

17: Delta - *** you and your campy azz Jiggz. I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 =]

25: Jband - lets wrestle

25: Puffster - your jiggz is mad cool. idk how that is possible cuz its jiggz but yeah.

25: vVv ChiboSempai - keepin it interesting vs shippo

25: Ebo - good stuff vs my cousin Boss. lets money match!!!

25: Kai - we had some great talks at the tourny and it was fun playing you. our set was really intense and I only won cuz of my "imaginary friend" he coached me. lol. love ya bro.

25: Keitaro - you are a slippery one

25: Deez - that was a tough dollar to win.

25: Kid - you got god realm tech skill and no brain. how you just stand there and let Ally throw 80% worth of grenades at you. I was mad.

33: Phillyrider - you a funny dude.

33: Tantalus - nice lucario. haha. jk.

33: Omari - whats good

33: Doom - thanks for the ride and you are a really enjoyable person to be around.

33: Pwii - yo you a funny litte kid.

33: Aposl - whats good

33: Pinkfresh - whats good

33: EE Flowers - remember what I said about Nexus and the illuminati

33: RJ - ggs in tourny. idk about the decision to go shiek but hey you still did good with her.

33: Gordo - whats good.

33: NOID - whats good

33: Litez - whats good

33: Izumi - whats REALLY good

33: Yunior597 - whats good

33: Moss - whats good

33: Ish - whats good?

49: Shippo - almost shippo, almost

49: Gawk - whats good

49: Wango - *** jiggz. lol.

49: Nasty - im sorry I did bad in doubles......

49: Wedge - whats good

49: Bonk - ggs in tourny. you know the chain grabs but you gotta work on the other stuff. like getting the grab.

49: Grey - whats good

49: JCS - nice ike

49: Eazy - it was nice talking about life

this tourny was really fun. I am a allbrawl monster. I am tryin to get better and it is nice to not get last like I have recently been getting. I just gotta keep improving.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Did anyone get a count of how many ppl punched the table after losing on that setup with the white table in the back? Eazy's rage punch was the funniest xD
LMAO you saw that? Maaan I had to release some aggression!!!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
25: Kai - we had some great talks at the tourny and it was fun playing you. our set was really intense and I only won cuz of my "imaginary friend" he coached me. lol. love ya bro.
Nah man. God didn't whoop my ***, you did. Well done bro :) <3

EE- We will indeed team. :)

Yunior597

Smash Journeyman
Snakee you ***** me in mk ditto -.-
Ally too bad i couldnt play you...
Dezz you fustrated me :D
GIMR our match was nice but i didnt expected you changed to ICs, or else i would have won maybe :D

I came from Dominican Republic but i had long time without playing about 2 months, i just warm up all i could :p.

Im in USA until friday 26... i think i wont be able to go to other tournament i hope there is a smash fest around.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Snakee you ***** me in mk ditto -.-
Ally too bad i couldnt play you...
Dezz you fustrated me :D
GIMR our match was nice but i didnt expected you changed to ICs, or else i would have won maybe :D

I came from Dominican Republic but i had long time without playing about 2 months, i just warm up all i could :p.

Im in USA until friday 26... i think i wont be able to go to other tournament i hope there is a smash fest around.
0_o

You live in DR or are you just visiting there?

Top Bottom