• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
The only answer.
Zozo trying his best to be as annoying as Dre when it comes to lug discussion.
? Projecting?

I mean, you literally posted two entirely opposite things. Just because you ****ed up doesn't mean I'm trying to be annoying. Man up, and don't default to insults if you're being stupid. Where have I tried to be annoying safe for this obviously passive aggressive post?

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
wut
In all three of my posts it's saying that Full tank rengar is bad most of the time and is a complete failure for anything not in Korea, tank rengar is barely half fine if it gets extremely fed early which doesn't happen much because again, NA/EU rengar's do not do well early or even get the combos right. Yet they still will go tank rengar when they're 1/6/2 (crumbz)

plz stop, ur making things worse for yourself

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ok your inability to have an argument is showing.

I would love to get into why, but I frankly don't give much of a ****. So I agree to call it quits here. smh

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
hurdur people who play this game for a living determined its good enough to play in games where their job is on the line they must be ******** hurdur

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I've never seen anyone build full tank on Kha'zix since he came back like all the failures in EU/NA doing full tank Rengar.
They build Lizard brut/hex then LW and focus on tank after three damage items. Dunno why you're saying Kha'zix, The Resetreaver, is unable to jump in, Oneshot a carry, and jump out.
I never said full tank. If I meant full tank I would've said full tank. Maybe some of them go 3 AD into tank, but I'm talking about the players that go lizard-brutaliser- randuins with ninja tabi. I even saw Innox take bug top lane and go bruiser on him.

Also Slush are you saying that full tank Rengar is bad despite the fact that best region in the world uses it successfully? Isn't it possible that maybe it's good and the rest of the world hasn't learned to use it properly yet?

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Innox on Kha'zix was like... near end of Spring split after jungle kha'zix finally gutted to a pulp and people tested new Q isolation and went hydra/tear.
We're in Summer playoffs.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Innox on Kha'zix was like... near end of Spring split after jungle kha'zix finally gutted to a pulp and people tested new Q isolation and went hydra/tear.
We're in Summer playoffs.
Lizard-brutaliser-randuins was done in the ALL vs SHC games at Gamescon. Those were a couple of days ago.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I was talking about Innox though.
I'm aware of the fact that everybody has not only dropped Rengar jungle because of the nerfs he got which makes him worse, but also people picking up Kha'zix again in OGN EU and NA junglers been practicing him. (since no games recently and playoffs this week so expect Kha'zix elise and lee trinity again from early S4)

Though holy **** I swear to god, the past 5 or so months, every single goddamn time, I tune into Meteos stream he's playing Elise or lee sin. Only time he wasn't playing those two was when he dressed up in a Dino outfit when he played gnar for like one game and went back to lee/elise.

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Elise and Lee Sin are still so far ahead of the curve. It's so dumb.
In other news, tank Gnar is actually pretty fun. Horrible, but fun. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I honestly don't know. S3 was the AOE times so he played nothing but Zac and Nasus, but he was more of known for Zac cause they almost never banned it against him.

But then like...

Guess since Elise been relevant since release and top of, well top lane, and jungle. Prolly is his waifu.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Imma get dat too.
These server problems, while I'm D1 already tho, is/was annoying. I could've been in D1 and possibly 10 or so points in the division already but because of the ddos attacks the server been getting, there was 4 wins I got 9 lp only instead of the usual 18+

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
feral flare on hit diana jungle is amazing. I have no idea why it works but it just does so much damage. Build is

FF > wits end or IBG > nashoors or the other > botrk/zepher

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
That feel when Feral Flare Olaf is everything heart of gold/season 1 Olaf was, except not the godlike unstoppable late game (but it's still pretty good). FF/Botrk is kinda disgusting DPS.

Plows through the jungle at above solo lane experience speed, and is more engaging to jungle with than say Udyr/Shyvana. I didn't realise/remember, but walls block your axe' minimum distance, meaning that when people come to invade you, you position near a wall and pop them with like 4 axes in 2 seconds, surprisingly competent at handling them even with flailing around with half-ish health.

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Yeah I never understood why Olaf stopped getting played in the jungle. He has a fast clear, good ganks pre6 and insane early damage.

One axe is basically a flash, and I feel like if you get hit by the axe you'll still die even if you flashed (you should never get hit by an axe if you have flash unless he ghosts and/or ults to get into point blank range though).

Speaking of flashing skillshots that's another thing I don't understand. I don't get why so many players don't just flash skillshots in ganks. I saw a a low hp top laner get ganked by Lee, and he waited until AFTER he landed sonic wave to flash. So ofc the Lee just Qs again and kills him. I don't understand why he didn't just flash the original skillshot, it was almost a max range Q so he had plenty of time to react. This was like gold-diamond MMR too.

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
East coast ping makes it harder to react to skill shots.
Well I was talking about OCE but the one I saw wasn't excusable. It wasn't like he flashed as it hit. He took a good second to think about it then flash. He would've had to of been lagging super hard to justify that, but he wasn't.

Also I need to learn to counterjungle. As in proper counterjungling. Not just randomly walking into their jungle with no vision when you could be doing something more efficient and hoping you don't get get collapsed on by laners. Main thing I need to learn are the best warding spots in their jungle for aggression. Currently I just ward that bush near wraiths and mid lane, and/or the buffs for aggression but I'm not sure those places are optimal. I ward the entrances for defensive vision (scouting jungler movement, dragon control etc.) I'm not sure if these places are considered optimal or not though, I just do what makes the most sense to me.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
people are greedy and want to not use flash

olafs gone because he cant make plays as well come grouping phase

counterjungle by warding properly and punishing position/health

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Normally I pay attention to when the enemy jungler ganks a lane then I invade their jungle. Or if I'm a duelist I invade anyways trying to set the enemy jungler behind/prevent him from ganking. I invade seeking the enemy jungler if the enemy laner is low HP or backing to ensure I don't get collapsed on.

Last edited:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Guys I wish I could still play video games but being a real doctor sucks for free time :( If I manage to make time who will still play with me!?

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Normally I pay attention to when the enemy jungler ganks a lane then I invade their jungle. Or if I'm a duelist I invade anyways trying to set the enemy jungler behind/prevent him from ganking. I invade seeking the enemy jungler if the enemy laner is low HP or backing to ensure I don't get collapsed on.
Thanks

Also they need to change unranked people's MMR to bronze 5. 95% of them are bronze 10 skillwise, yet they're matched with silvers and golds. It's cost me yet another promo. It's basically an auto win or loss depending on which team got them.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Why does Riot keep making Kha relevant in new ****ing ******** ways every couple of weeks, seriously Riot you make me so sad at your balancing/design.

LIKE WHY does Riot keep making Shaco 3.0 actually usable? I don't understand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom