• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Okuser

Smash Ace
I just 1v2'd a leona/ashe lane as caitlyn and won after my support connected 20 minutes late into the game.

and this was my d3 promotion match, literally outcs'd them and killed them multiple times, completely 1v2. gg diamond 3 well deserved.

Player-3

Smash Hero
How often do you guys watch OGN btw? How good's that meta?
OGN is really good too watch, outside of SKT they arent TOO far ahead of the other regions, but the difference is that almost all of the teams in OGN are of top of the other region calibur, and the games are always good watches because monte is really good at explaining the overarcing strategy

also i think cindy was asking what its from not for a repost of the gif u damn failure of a weeaboo step it up senpai

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Learn to ****ing google image search scrubs jebuz louisa (after saving my images to your computer obv)

GJ-bu, best show ever :D

I find that outside of like the top 2 teams of other regions, usually games just feel strung with major unforced errors from teams. I really admire the general calibur of the competition you see in OGN, but at the same time the rate of which people are attempting to copy OGN picks is just ludicrous.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I play support kennen a lot. Its really good imo, dont know why more people dont do it.

Niko45

Smash Master
Competitive league is incredibly boring to watch outside of NA LCS because only NA LCS throws super hard every once in a while and with no throws the game doesn't get interesting. I can watch the Faker highlights on reddit later on.

Last edited:

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm kinda annoyed that mid Lulu is getting used now. I used to use solo lane Lulu a lot, now everyone is gonna use it and she'll get nerfed, which is a shame because she has a really well designed kit.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Lulu has more CC and is a lot better at saving teammates.
Orianna brings more damage, but that's not always what you need.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
then you wonder why you are not just playing zilean mid

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Polymorph is already reduced pretty sure, they are just adding it to the description of tenacity.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Oh, well good to have that on their I guess.

Also I've played the Miss Fortune tune up. It's feels so much smoother and she actually scales up now with her W and her ult. Plus the indicator on Her Q where it will likely bounce is very appreciated.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Zilean was a troll pick for so long, but I swear to all holy things that I have not seen the guy lose once in forever.

Have you accidentally let the enemy team get zilean and mundo? Have you ever thought "well at least it's a ****ty support although they have mundo..."
There's something quite dumb about zilean and mundo alternating ultimates.

There just isn't enough damage in the game to deal with that.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Premiums new color is Light Blue? That's cool. What the fugg is that last icon, Ryu.

Also Zil is a fun mid. Just it's only fun early game.
You want CS? **** you, here bomb.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Hey quick question, I was wondering whether it's better to take health seals instead of armour against APs. If you start a dshield, that will negate auto harrass anyway. Just wanted to know what you guys thought.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I think armor is just the best regardless.
You'll take less damage from minions and monsters, and it's not like the rest of their team doesn't exist and that extra chunk of armor is going to be fantastic in skirmishes and fights even if it's not at its best in lane.

Top Bottom