• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Coney

Smash Master
Maybe it's the alcohol talking, but I just realized that fact.
Pretty scummy to do that, y'know.:applejack:

i mean it's a matter of having them sit on a shelf 4ever or making something of it, i have a ton of clutter right now

i'm giving the ones that matter to people close to me (my fiancee is getting lux's staff, noidea is getting kayle's sword, pink fresh is getting sion's axe, another friend of mine is getting riven's broken sword, etc)

just trying to spread some joy like damn

also as a disclaimer you can get the whole set for ~$30 online with shipping, just selling them individually

Niko45

Smash Master
Fiora's ult causes her to lose/gain tower aggro over and over due to the nature of her popping in and out, but I don't remember any instance where I finished it without having aggro on me at the end (maybe you ended barely out of tower range after some of them?). She appears immediately after the final attack, so the tower should be targeting you regardless of if minions are there in any case.

And you should be getting flash, your E already gives you any movespeed you need and flash allows you to make more plays.
It's definitely happening not that infrequently that I just appear after ult is done with no aggro deep under tower idk what the deal is. EDIT: Hmm another thought, is it possible they are dying to ignite ticks or creep aggro during the intermittent time where I have no aggro from tower inbetween ult hits?

Yea, Flash seems better I GUESS but holy **** ghost + E I am flying around in teamfights.

Last edited:

AP Renekton

Smash Cadet
It's definitely happening not that infrequently that I just appear after ult is done with no aggro deep under tower idk what the deal is. EDIT: Hmm another thought, is it possible they are dying to ignite ticks during the intermittent time where I have no aggro from tower inbetween ult hits?

Yea, Flash seems better I GUESS but holy **** ghost + E I am flying around in teamfights.
ghost vs flash on bruisers was always a question of teamfight presence versus lane phase survivability / not getting your **** kicked in by their jungler.

red buff also gets tower heat when you don't want it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
AP Nami support is legit. Dem bounces do so much work with a dcap + athenes + void

I've finished games with most gold as AP support Nami

I keep missing my bubbles cause i'm not used to how much E slows with loads of AP LOL

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
AP Nami support is legit. Dem bounces do so much work with a dcap + athenes + void

I've finished games with most gold as AP support Nami

I keep missing my bubbles cause i'm not used to how much E slows with loads of AP LOL
Be next level and go top lane Nami.
Nashor's Tooth and Lich Bane mang. :applejack:

Leacero

Smash Lord
It's definitely happening not that infrequently that I just appear after ult is done with no aggro deep under tower idk what the deal is. EDIT: Hmm another thought, is it possible they are dying to ignite ticks or creep aggro during the intermittent time where I have no aggro from tower inbetween ult hits?
That would make sense. Good call!

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Anyone else think Trundle fits really well into the top lane metagame? he has possitive matchups (imo) against renekton, shyvana, mundo, olaf, shen and nasus, and his kit is designed to completely neuter other bruisers in teamfights. A well placed pillar can stop shyvana mid ult flight, shen mid taunt, and is one of the 3 champs that can actually peel olaf off of people with a wall. Not to mention that the bruisers can't tank for **** when you just ult>blade actived her, taking 45% of her max health in mix dmg and 40% of her tankyness.

Running hybrid pen reds and quints on trundle is almost as troll as he is.

Last edited:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Definitely no point. It only helps his ult, and the magic pen you get is pretty insignificant. He'll get AoE when you finish your Hydra, anyway.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Its horribly sub-optimal, but Its still hilarious to do so much damage with your ult on a tank.

Coney

Smash Master
the passive is the big thing

it's really really annoying to deal with

if you're ranged, you have to pop it, then wait for it to drop before you can do any real meaningful damage

if you're melee, he gets a free q>auto unless you decide to pop it with a spell, which limits your trade capability / loses you mana

he's having the zed curve now as people "get" him

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Well duh, I've been saying it from the beginning. Why diamond players won't listen to my silver theorycraft I wonder...

It's not about the passive, it's that he has everything else on top of that passive. With another passive on top of that. Yasuo is the cake with a thousand cherries.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
What keeps him sane is the fact that his ultimate is difficult to use on his own. I also feel like he's very strong... and his wind wall can block some ridiculous stuff.

Player-3

Smash Hero
its not that i don't listen to silver theorycraft i dont listen to any theorycraft

because whats the point of something being good in theory if it's not good in practice lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What keeps him sane is the fact that his ultimate is difficult to use on his own. I also feel like he's very strong... and his wind wall can block some ridiculous stuff.
How? Can't you just dash in and knock up with the aoe before ulting? :applejack:

Niko45

Smash Master
He seems really really bad at laning to me. like he doesn't seem to have much in the way of tools to help him play from behind, and his dash is not that helpful for avoiding ganks. Seems to get utterly roflstomped once behind which seems often to me cause I haven't lost a trade with him yet with any champ rly.

Last edited:

Player-3

Smash Hero
he destroys lane vs squishy ranged chars that like to poke, gets **** on by bruisers

take dash lvl 1 stack it on creeps smash the lvl 1 nidalee with 600 hp for 150 damage followed by autos

start dshield not dblade unless ur vs like.. nasus/mundo or some **** hwere they arent going to hit you at all

Niko45

Smash Master
True he does kinda get on range squishes well in lane.

Dblade start seems so crappy now unless ur blatant OP in early lane phase. Still can't figure out if I want to start long sword, flask, or dshield on Jax.

How viable is buying flask on your first back? Is that really terrible?

Top Bottom