• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been noticing that I'm having far more success with Fiora than ever before. Jungling with her is actually very, very fun. :applejack:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Mid fiora is pretty obnoxious, i take life steal quints and 11 points in utility and run around with 9% lifesteal, 3% spellvamp, Fiora passive and 2 rejuv beads start.

You can literally just ignore the enemy mid laner, and if you trade with them, its almost always in your favour. Just ward red side and crush the enemy laner.

Jungle fiora is just snowbally. If you have a Nasus top, just get fed off their top laner. wither + red buff op.

Also yasuo shield isn't as bad as i thought. I just use tiamat cleave passive on minions he's standing near to pop it. rofl.

Varist

Smash Lord
They're nerfing Riven, literally the most well designed champion in this whole game, and the only one who takes actual raw skill to play. And they're taking a **** all over her early, mid and late game damage. Good job riot balance team worse than blizzard the world is ending

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
They're nerfing Riven, literally the most well designed champion in this whole game, and the only one who takes actual raw skill to play. And they're taking a **** all over her early, mid and late game damage. Good job riot balance team worse than blizzard the world is ending
good

Niko45

Smash Master
I feel really talented when I spam low cool downs with no resources to worry about and enough damage to 200-0 people.

Srsly Swain why so bad Riot please remove mana from the game.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
(7th in Gold/Plat and 4th in Diamond+)
Prolly high in diamond cause the one and only person who plays fiora only is "much to learn"

Srsly Swain why so bad Riot please remove mana from the game.

Swain does obnoxious damage, just requires a blue buff like Anivia to be relevant.
Speaking of byrds, Anivia getting some buffs cause Q and W cost waaaay too much mana from it when it's leveled to 3-5 for both abilities while Anivia's auto attack is incredibly slow. Glad she's getting some changes to her finally.

Boofy!

Smash Champion

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Any advice as Zyra for not having people flash out of my ult knock up when I'm trying to 100-0 the enemy mid or adc? I just get dem to 10% HP because i need my plants to hit them 1-2 more times which doesn't happen because they flash out of the knock up... I guess i should get DFG instead of dcap to instagib people so they don't have time to flash out of my root.

I would essentially make my combo: E > W > DFG when i see E will hit > Q > W > R. DFG has higher range than my ult so I think i can get this off.. gotta test this.

Varist

Smash Lord
Lee sin babis are the worst

he has one skill shot and ward hops big deal

riven is 4 skill shots, and every move she has possesses an elaborate animation cancel

i challenge you to try and E-ult-tiamat-W cancel into Q-cancel cancelled auto Q-cancel cancelled auto Q-cancelled Wind slash, auto if they aren't dead

If you can do that consistently you have a right to start talking about what champions take skill

most people who play riven are just embarrassing and the only experience you guys have against Riven is when you get snowballed against in lane and can't understand why

Niko45

Smash Master
Prolly high in diamond cause the one and only person who plays fiora only is "much to learn"

Swain does obnoxious damage, just requires a blue buff like Anivia to be relevant.
Speaking of byrds, Anivia getting some buffs cause Q and W cost waaaay too much mana from it when it's leveled to 3-5 for both abilities while Anivia's auto attack is incredibly slow. Glad she's getting some changes to her finally.
Couldn't agree more. Well, with the "obnoxious" part at least. I mean, Swain is loud, noisy, constantly shrieking. Heck, I surprisingly consistently get my lane opponent to go for bad trades with me just by laugh spamming in lane.

I generally find the best way to counter riven is to insta cancel a lock cancel of renekton all while performing a champ select cancel.

I'd definitely peg both Riven and Lee for my top 5 fraud/noob magnet champs. They're both really good at looking like they are outplaying people when really they are just pressing buttons and being better champs.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Lee sin babis are the worst

he has one skill shot and ward hops big deal

riven is 4 skill shots, and every move she has possesses an elaborate animation cancel

i challenge you to try and E-ult-tiamat-W cancel into Q-cancel cancelled auto Q-cancel cancelled auto Q-cancelled Wind slash, auto if they aren't dead

If you can do that consistently you have a right to start talking about what champions take skill

most people who play riven are just embarrassing and the only experience you guys have against Riven is when you get snowballed against in lane and can't understand why
But Lee has geometry dude. Like, triangles and stuff.

All Riven players have to do is roll their head on their keyboard after pointing their mouse towards an opponent. Now they'll just get a smaller reward for doing so.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Mordekeiser is that one champion that you don't want people playing on a regular basis. Although, to be quite honest, he probably fits in the meta stupendously well.

When you're a mana champion in mid with super high mana costs and you're up against Mordekeiser mid who's farming his wraiths and wolves, and because your jungler isn't giving you blue, our wraiths as well and Morde's at 200 cs at 12 minutes you're jus;tla s';lkdjaf;lksjdfl'ashfdadfadt32trwdsaf t#3Q5fsadfawSfdi8 m4qwa7

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He isn't good enough to win match ups he's horrendous in.

But usually weathering the storm + getting to level 3 and hence freely farming your wraiths and wolves and naturally gaining about 20-30% more experience than your mid laner solves all horrendous atrocities.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Mordekeiser is that one champion that you don't want people playing on a regular basis. Although, to be quite honest, he probably fits in the meta stupendously well.

When you're a mana champion in mid with super high mana costs and you're up against Mordekeiser mid who's farming his wraiths and wolves, and because your jungler isn't giving you blue, our wraiths as well and Morde's at 200 cs at 12 minutes you're jus;tla s';lkdjaf;lksjdfl'ashfdadfadt32trwdsaf t#3Q5fsadfawSfdi8 m4qwa7

nd then the jungler decides to kill you over and over and over and over and over and over

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Fiora is good now tho, just like all those other bad champs that are rampaging because of the assassin nerfs, and are going to get nerfed for no reason now

Coney

Smash Master
despite being someone who nearly always wins lane 1v1 on summoners rift

i am like awful at showdown

i don't understand

EDIT - RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS I LOST TO LEACERO ****KKKKKKKKK

I THINK I UNDERSTAND THE GAME NOW IM 18-19 HERE WE GO POSITIVE RECORD

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Rules for Showdown :
1-remember everything you know about the 5v5 meta
2-do the opposite
3-????
4-AD Orianna

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
"5v5 me noobs"

anyway, imma try ad ori tomorrow

soraka gets too much rage, so many people are like "omg broken strat by a bad player" and "what a boring game" when they lose

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dont stop playing Soraka, just keep showing those scrubs that they need more potassium in their diet.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
All I know from playing like 4 hours of 2v2s with my duo partner, is that the CS victory is super lame. Tower win can be hype, but its much more fun just risking it all on an all in with a leo/fizz comp or somthing.

Player-3

Smash Hero
despite being someone who nearly always wins lane 1v1 on summoners rift

i am like awful at showdown

i don't understand

EDIT - RIGHT AFTER I POSTED THIS I LOST TO LEACERO ****KKKKKKKKK

I THINK I UNDERSTAND THE GAME NOW IM 18-19 HERE WE GO POSITIVE RECORD

why are you upset about losing to the best league of legends player in the world?

Top Bottom