• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Player-3

Smash Hero
that's me because i'm a disgrace to my family

but i'm so much of a disgrace i can't even get the name disgrace in the client...

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Looks like I need to find my true Karl Malone Dream Team 1992 as well, cause this game seriously pains me whenever I play alone — someone play with me please, I'm so lonely!

Reinstalling right now fo the show-tee$

john!

Smash Hero
my dream team 1992 is a bunch of silver melee players from my region :x

also i'm ****** solo q again. no idea why.

how can you tell when you're playing on tilt? i feel like i play the exact same in win streaks and lose streaks

Leacero

Smash Lord
my dream team 1992 is a bunch of silver melee players from my region :x

also i'm ****** solo q again. no idea why.

how can you tell when you're playing on tilt? i feel like i play the exact same in win streaks and lose streaks

So what, if you enjoy playing with them why does it matter what league they're in or where they're from. If you're going on a losing streak take a break and play with them and have a good laugh or something.

Dream Team 1992 is full of scrubby bronze players with fake diamond tags and one challenger player with a fake gold tag (shoutouts to my boy KEVINM, sorry we let you down that last match baby, we'll step it up next time i promise).

And oh yeah, shout outs to Juan for ruining my birthday too. Thanks a lot dude.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Why would he? Some people take long poops, some people take shorter ones. Some people take one poop a week, some people take one every day.

But rest assured: Everybody poops.

Player-3

Smash Hero
man how come u guys are allowed to make fun of juans pooping habits but when i do it you guys call me obsessed with fecal matter man i hate u guys

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Sorry guys, sometimes it's like I'm wiping a marker.

Also my throw was in the THIRD game, thank you very much. I carried first, did nothing of significance in the second, ****ed up the third big time, haha.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Looks like I need to find my true Karl Malone Dream Team 1992 as well, cause this game seriously pains me whenever I play alone — someone play with me please, I'm so lonely!

Reinstalling right now fo the show-tee$
Make dat dream team!

I got yo back if you want some company.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hey guys, just wondering what your opinions on Wukong are.

Picked him up recently and am seemingly destroying top and mid with him.

Is he good right now or?

My usual build is Hydra/Triforce/Cleaver/Frozen Mallet/some defensive item.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love Wukong, but he loses to everything top lane. You might just be outplaying everyone.
MidMonkey is kinda rad though.

I also do Jungle with him. It's k. No better or worse than someone like Yi.

Not a fan of Frozen on him though. It's kinda sorta not worth it for the price and effects. :applejack:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So what, if you enjoy playing with them why does it matter what league they're in or where they're from. If you're going on a losing streak take a break and play with them and have a good laugh or something.

Dream Team 1992 is full of scrubby bronze players with fake diamond tags and one challenger player with a fake gold tag (shoutouts to my boy KEVINM, sorry we let you down that last match baby, we'll step it up next time i promise).

And oh yeah, shout outs to Juan for ruining my birthday too. Thanks a lot dude.
Dream Team is about the soul of the game you know?

We're just five of the best players in the world making plays, no time to draw them up or discuss them.

Other team is rotating and we should try and ward up to counter it? Sorry I can't hear you over the rebounds I'm grabbing in midlane!

Other team is grouping mid and pushing bottom, hold this Kobe Bryant arrow from the bottom but you best believe I'm not changing my schedule I had autographs to sign bot.

Juan is throwing yet another game as the heaviest player on Dream Team? No big deal we got his back because we're all there for love of ourselves.. no seriously we're some of the greatest people on this entire planet... at least I am no seriously I'm the greatest person on this planet.

God I'm awesome.

#LongLiveDreamTeam92SeeYouInChallengerBby

Xaltis

Smash Hero
How about people who aren't usually banned like Kass? Sorry. ^^;

I've been using Nidalee and Nasus top. Nidalee a lot more now. Mix I've been using Orianna and Lux. Idk how good they are though.

Top Bottom