• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
whats the best way to deal with eve now?
Put a pink ward in your jungle so you know when she is at least in your jungle. Otherwise the jungler should just try to predict where Eve will gank and counter gank. If all the lanes are pushing... then well lol.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
If you don't have anything nice to say, you probably shouldn't say it imo.
I don't believe dphat is capable of saying something nice.

you can't make me quit this game that easily... it's too fun (when you're winning at least)
But you're only winning around 50% of the time when you're playing around your actual skill level, and everyone makes entirely different mistakes (not to mention having different playstyles which may end up looking like a mistake cause they aren't following your plan, but the reality is either of those executed by everyone would've worked) so they'll always be frustration because of stupid mistakes.

So seriously you really need to figure out how to make your fun independent of that, otherwise this game is a drain.

Edit: Do you two need a room?

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'm not irritated at all just responding back to a comment you aimed at me. I hope we can be friends one day, you taking all my comments so seriously obviously mean you don't know anything about me. Regardless it's hard for me to hate someone for trying to get better it's quite respectable that you try so hard even after seeing so many defeats. Truly admirable I think I would of taken a break after losing so many games but you just kept playing so good for you.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
... So they buffed Wriggles!

Reduced the recipe cost by 150.

... It's not really enough. :<
Actually with the buffs to the lower end stuff, they give back more HP per hit, it might make it more worth it, also with the end gold to make it gold efficient being 150 lower, it's easier to pull off the comps that want a wiggles gameplan.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Vi jungle

so good

aaaaaaaa

I'm gonna try to keep this undefeated streak with Vi in s4 because people seem to think after I pop their wards with that red trinket thing that I don't stay in the bush.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Actually with the buffs to the lower end stuff, they give back more HP per hit, it might make it more worth it, also with the end gold to make it gold efficient being 150 lower, it's easier to pull off the comps that want a wiggles gameplan.
still gives garbage stats~

Also I read that Mogwai is Yasuo's live designer. Riot terminology confuses me, I'm not sure if this means he's in charge of balancing of Yasuo or not. But Mogwai pls don't make him broken. >:

Leacero

Smash Lord
For the record, I always have enjoy playing this game regardless of how the match is going b/c I always choose to play with people I know I'll have fun with. Maybe you should find your own Dream Team 1992, John.

ALSO I NEED TO PLAY WITH HONDA AGAIN.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
For the record, I always have enjoy playing this game regardless of how the match is going b/c I always choose to play with people I know I'll have fun with. Maybe you should find your own Dream Team 1992, John.

Playing with Honda is mad chill.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

you have playing with me? what is this madness? ;p

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Wriggles is an okay item if your laners don't need/want ganks and you have time to farm for ever. I jungled olaf, got a kill top and gave a kill to our mid laner, cleared till I had wriggles gold. Since all my lanes were winning I just went ahead and cleared the jungle camps for 10 min, came out with 4k gold. If you still have time to just clear the jungle after your first or second back then wriggles can make you bank, but you lose most of your dueling potential. If I ever see the opponent jungler build a wriggles and Im slightly ahead, I like to contest every buff I can and go for dragon fights because I know even if I have just a kindlegem, stone and boots I bring more to a teamfight in terms of survivabilty and utlity.

But ****, comming out of the jungle with 4.5k gold at 20 min felt pretty godlike as olaf.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
This sort of thing really fits Ziggs' personality lol
Wriggles is an okay item if your laners don't need/want ganks and you have time to farm for ever. I jungled olaf, got a kill top and gave a kill to our mid laner, cleared till I had wriggles gold. Since all my lanes were winning I just went ahead and cleared the jungle camps for 10 min, came out with 4k gold. If you still have time to just clear the jungle after your first or second back then wriggles can make you bank, but you lose most of your dueling potential. If I ever see the opponent jungler build a wriggles and Im slightly ahead, I like to contest every buff I can and go for dragon fights because I know even if I have just a kindlegem, stone and boots I bring more to a teamfight in terms of survivabilty and utlity.

But ****, comming out of the jungle with 4.5k gold at 20 min felt pretty godlike as olaf.
meh, as soon as I buy Wriggles every lane will lose, so I just buy Tiamat and just gank stuff instead.

My friend likes to play Nasus, ezy ganks top lane.

Since I like to play carry junglers like Fiora, i just snowball myself on his lane, and then terrorize everyone else.

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
it was viable last season

Mantra Q does so much damage wtb

Yeah, but people gave it greif because of Karma's apparent "dependence on farm in order to be useful".
I always found her shield/slow/root to be useful enough, but now, she doesn't have to sacrifice one of the things she does best:

Nuking anyone foolish enough to venture out of position with Q while still being around to aid her team. <3

:006:

Also a well placed Mantra + E during a team fight is pretty broken lol.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Shoutouts to troll master Dekar and Dphat

Also Player 3, what account do you play on these days?

Top Bottom