• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL @ SPACEJAM MASHUP BEING SONG OF THE GAME.

They're gonna get dunked on, and they know it.
-DD

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Dyrus says if cde wins their next pool match, their first game in bracket is dignitas. Wcg better stream that ****

:phone:

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
GG's everyone I played with tonight. Played with like 20 diff smashers lol toooo much league for me.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
GGs bro.

Off-topic: bieber hating is as dumb as bieberfans. Kid is legit good. Everyone hated on justin timberlake too, and he's crazy talented. Bieber will be even better, I think.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
At least of LoL gets canceled, Ezreal has a pop career to fall back on

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
GGs bro.

Off-topic: bieber hating is as dumb as bieberfans. Kid is legit good. Everyone hated on justin timberlake too, and he's crazy talented. Bieber will be even better, I think.
for whatever it's worth, I agree with you. I don't like bieber, but the hate is ridiculous, the kid's legit talented. people love to hate popular **** that they think is worse than the less popular stuff they listen to and it drives me crazy.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Yo for real i can relate to bieber, everyone be hatin on me in league for no reason.
well, no, they hate on you cause you're an *******.

i love you though :laugh:.

It's like pon-
*shot*

Fun watching Kennen **** in the stream, Kennen OP.
Since apparently my laptop isn't dying during matches anymore, I might start playing alot more now.
I hate ponies because they're stupid, not cause they're popular. I just don't like when the reasoning is just "it's popular, ergo, I hate it."

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So, accidentally went Nidalee for the first time ever (i have so many champions I've never played, SORRY DAN).

And it HIT ME LIKE A ROCKET.
TIAMAT OP ON NIDALEE.

Get three of them, cleave someone on low health and deal like 200000 aoe auto attack damage.

My list of OP tiamat users:
Twitch
Shyvana
Nidalee

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
man, someday someone will take shaya's advice here seriously and will become the single most gimmicky player in the history of the game.

EDIT: no offense, you just always post about goofy **** that doesn't actually work at all, lol.
Didn't you get a gunblade once on pantheon?
That was enough for my ego to spout this stuff for at least another 6 months <3

Dphat hating on double buff at 2.10 shaco did however kill my ego until about a week ago.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Everyone will regret the day they experience Leona/Rammus bot...if they would stop ****ing banning him. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I hears that I was a favorable target cause usually have no mana. Also I was considered overextending, wasn't i?
That I shouldn't be using my Q to farm and get Lucidity instead of Berserkers.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Jarvan/Leona bot is a tower diving machine. Gives the jungler all freedom to pick on top and mid because who is gonna be able to gank leona or jarvan? lol

It is seriously sweet. Try it.

voorhese

Smash Master
i tried jungle shaco, and their jungler didnt protect their jungle at lvl 1 >_<

i had my solo top come with me and i loaded up my blue, the top and i stole his red, and then i smited big wraith...then ganked mid while they were lvl 1 still...shaco 2 good (if people suck)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
GGs bro.

w/e bro Justin is from the 901 and hes my ***** and always has been

beiber can suck a ****

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
I hears that I was a favorable target cause usually have no mana. Also I was considered overextending, wasn't i?
That I shouldn't be using my Q to farm and get Lucidity instead of Berserkers.
Yup. An Ezreal without the mana to blink away is a real easy target. You kept pushing the lane up too, so it was easy to pressure you and make you take lots of damage when you extended so far forward. A few times you even used your E to blink and get a last hit, which left you WIDE open. You were safer in the second game because you had Taric's stun supporting you, but you let us harass you out of lane repeatedly so you couldn't farm anyways.

Same thing top lane against your Galio. You just spammed your spells and pushed the creeps up to my tower repeatedly. And it took you two ganks before you got a ward up there. Just gotta control the creep line a lot more carefully and use your spells less often so you've got some mana when you need to fight. A ward and enough mana for both Resolute Smite and Righteous Gust could have saved you from at least one, if not both of those ganks in the first 12 minutes.

Also you have a pony avatar so I was much more motivated to destroy you and everything you hold dear. And yes I've seen the show and its still stupid.

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
All that stuff
In normals I will often intentionally push my lane (only when flash is up) because no one I play against can last hit on towers, is this a bad habit I should avoid? I usually will grab 2-3 wards on first back if I solo top, but if this is just some gimmicky thing that wont work later I'll drop it.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/n5fo1/doublelift_ama_hi/
Post here if anyone has AD carry questions for doublelift, read his support, and wriggles comment
I think a lot of AD carry questions asked on swf are also answered by him in the comment section
Interesting take on things.

Disagree about wriggles tho. If the other lanes are all winning/pushing towers hard and can maintain that pressure, there's not really much of a reason to group up and try to teamfight, imo. In that situation, wriggles is good for split pushing on some champs- something CLG is particularly good at, might I add.

Personally, I've weaned off using it though. I just get a vamp scepter if I need more sustain, then build normal items, BT if needed.

Top Bottom