• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Had probably one of the most hilarious responses in a game last night. I ganked a Singed 3 times top lane by the 5 minute mark, and took his turret. In all chat all he could say was, "This isn't fair."

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Dekar, mogwai zac and dangr let's try to get some practice tonight. Hope y'all name search this.

:phone:
Thought Mogwai said he was already over his competitive team dreams.

:phone:
^
basically this.

I was not having enough fun with it to make me wanna make time for it, so I'm gonna keep doing the other stuff in my life that keeps me sane, which will keep me off LoL enough that making a team with me would be a giant pain in the ***.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
lol is a lot of fun, but trying to get ready for a tourney was pretty not fun and I'm sorry but I just don't have it in me to spend my time that way right now. I'd rather tryhard in solo and **** around with friends in ranked 5s all the time to be perfectly honest.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so I finally peeped that Irelia Skin in game

I dig it.

if I could get my money back for Nightblade irelia I would. I haven't used that skin since the day after I bought it (like the day after Irelia came out)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
yea, that ***** doesn't really seem to do anything from what I can tell.
Oh yeah?!
How about she pops W after Kennen pops his ult&hourglass, and then dragon flashes behind and ults the entire enemy team into Kennen's ult, then their Morgana pops her Ult and hourglass, and their Galio pops his ult, then Graves pops his Ult.

See?

I'm glad someone understands.
-DD

Coney

Smash Master
so I finally peeped that Irelia Skin in game

I dig it.

if I could get my money back for Nightblade irelia I would. I haven't used that skin since the day after I bought it (like the day after Irelia came out)
you can

i don't know the way to do it but there's a way to get them to refund you IP and sometimes RP also

maybe someone in this thread knows

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
They recently established a fairly rigid 30 day limit on refunds, apparently. So sounds doubtful.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'd honestly rather make a team with the guys I've been working with Dphat. We just have better chemistry, as we've been playing together since I started playing LoL in season 1 :p

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Shyvana's ult is a good channel-breaker if you know its range, other than that I find I use it more often as either a farm cooldown or an escape cooldown because you can bring it back up so quickly.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
can you cancel shyvana's ult before you are brought down to 0 fury? i thought you couldn't...
No. But you generate 2fury/3sec and melee also generates it, so a quick creep wave or two and some jungle mobs will have it back up pretty damn fast.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Well, that's disappointing. It'll probably never affect me, but it's still disappointing.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I agree with Mogwai, trying to play the game in a team professionally is a lot of time/effort/stress.

I've considered trying to make a 'team' out of aussie smashers for the reason of smashers not being egotistical/psychotic/raging/rude/angry korean like LoL players are.

It must be the whole PC gaming thing in general, because the ratio of cool to ****head is like 1:30 unlike smash which is probably like 1:2 or 1:3, or in Texas' case it is like 6:1.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I agree with Mogwai, trying to play the game in a team professionally is a lot of time/effort/stress.

I've considered trying to make a 'team' out of aussie smashers for the reason of smashers not being egotistical/psychotic/raging/rude/angry korean like LoL players are.

It must be the whole PC gaming thing in general, because the ratio of cool to ****head is like 1:30 unlike smash which is probably like 1:2 or 1:3, or in Texas' case it is like 6:1.
Texas so ****ing cool. It's great. Love those guys.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shaya just likes us cause we played duelist with him <3.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ignore doesn't work that way. Only ignores conversation, doesn't prevent them from requeuing.
No, that way when I hit tab in game and I see them on ignore I know they're douchebags and actively deny them farm and buffs. in normals, at least.

Top Bottom