• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Kira-

Smash Champion
I cant' see the brackets because the site won't load

Can anyone copypaste it?

I hope iG and MYM make it out, honestly I think they are the strongest teams in the tournament

But I hope america wins =P

D

Deleted member

watched the cs match waiting for league and dam that was a close match

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dphat Jarvan heavy

Good thing Karthus ***** Cass mid (trolololol)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's AP Maokai hands down. Has been for a bit

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Win top 6-0, take tower, win CS hard as Lee against Teemo.

Bot feeds, jungle feeds, mid feeds.

How do I carry through that?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Tiamat Twitch is broken, calling it now

Black Cleaver Tiamat PD IE Boots GA/BT

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Tiamat Twitch is broken, calling it now

Black Cleaver Tiamat PD IE Boots GA/BT
Child's play.
Infinity Edge, Ghostblade, phantom dancer, two tiamats and blue buff on Shyvana

1. Go dragon form.
2. Press E on some people
3. Start mashing q
4. Aoe penta kill

Oh, but your build is a bit more reliable.
Personally though, I find phage / frozen mallet very important to twitch, lest people too easily dodge his ult :(

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I couldn't, Teemo pushed the tower so hard and would have taken it and more. Jungler refused to help out because "I should be there" so I had to stay and farm.
You don't lol, but play like that every game and odds are you will move up. Can't win them all.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
............how did you know

so is he any good? i play maokai like 10 times every free week but i don't wanna shell out 6300
I think he's amazing and very underrated as AP but many people seem to disagree with me.

He is also a good ganking/lane camping jungler, an amazing initiator/roamer, and a strong tank.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think he's amazing and very underrated as AP but many people seem to disagree with me.

He is also a good ganking/lane camping jungler, an amazing initiator/roamer, and a strong tank.
meh, I've just always seen AP Maokai as a less reliable version of AP Gragas with theoretically higher damage output. Grag's poke is just sooo much more reliable and also ****ing gimps the hell out of Ranged AD.

john!

Smash Hero
sapling mother****ing joe!!!

i don't even know what that means but ok

actually i was playing ap gragas last night, and after a few games i realized that i felt like i was playing a worse ap maokai. gragas has worse base stats, worse damage, and a less reliable combo. he does have more mobility, though, but that's what FLASH is for. and his cooldowns are slightly lower... but who cares, burst casters don't need cooldowns

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Gragas has ult and Barrel though, which can instagib a squishy. Maokai can't do that.

Gragas is also more mobile b/c of Body Slam for his ganks. Maokai has better bases and an underappreciated ult in exchange.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
sapling mother****ing joe!!!

i don't even know what that means but ok

actually i was playing ap gragas last night, and after a few games i realized that i felt like i was playing a worse ap maokai. gragas has worse base stats, worse damage, and a less reliable combo. he does have more mobility, though, but that's what FLASH is for. and his cooldowns are slightly lower... but who cares, burst casters don't need cooldowns
if you think saplings are more reliable poke than barrel, we have nothing to discuss cause you're just wrong, lol.

sapling joe is self explanitory. when dphat jungles maokai and snipes someone as they're backing on their tower with 50 HP, skype just explodes with "SAPLING JOE STRIKES AGAIN!"

john!

Smash Hero
@mogwai i said reliable combo, not reliable poke lol...

gragas has three skillshots; one of them can be blocked and the other two can miss/misfire if your opponent jukes you

maokai also has three skillshots; two of them are basically unavoidable and your root ensures the full damage of sapling

that's what i meant by more reliable combo

jpak

Smash Lord
maokai snare is definitely avoidable especially if you are playing this AP maokai top lane, and second sapling damage is avoidable with some MS

Top Bottom