• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Oh man, no wonder all those stupid Morde's were hitting me from max ball range as Orianna. That **** was dumb. I'm not playing until they fix this garbage.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I walk at you. You either get zoned or you eat my spells. If you get zoned, I poke you under your tower by mantra shielding creeps.
That seems to me like more of a mana fight than straight counter, but like I said, nobody plays Karma where I am right now.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
That seems to me like more of a mana fight than straight counter, but like I said, nobody plays Karma where I am right now.
Karma level 1 mana: 300
Oriana level 1 mana: 300

Karma mana/level: 60
Oriana mana/level: 50

Karma level 1 mana regen: 6.8
Oriana level 1 mana regen: 4.5

Karma mana regen/level: .65
Oriana mana reven/level: .45

I won't go into the spell analysis from here, but suffice to say that Karma's shield is a lot more efficient at using mana both offensively and defensively than any of orianna's **** and doesn't require a stupid, easily-dodgable gimmick to do it's damage.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
hey who's that smasher with the obsession with Teemo? Or just any smasher who plays Teemo well. What do yall think of Hexdrinker? I just tried it out 2 days ago when I got nuked by a LeBlanc that kept me from going legendary that game :mad:

From my experiences with it, it allows be to be a bit more aggressive in team fights with threats like Brand and Orianna milling about. Malzahar kinda ****s on it though.

:phone:
That would be Zac I'm pretty sure
You don't really know a guy until you've held his bowels, been sprayed by blood from his large intestine, and go elbow deep into his abdomen. Before you've even met him.

I'm tired after my 6 hour surgery but I wanna play some ranked 5s tonight so someone message me if you see me on. Dunno how late I'll be on though, seeing as I have to be there at 4:45am tomorrow.
A Smashing, LoLing surgeon? That's it, I'm convinced - you're simply a mythological character someone created to impress us. Nice try ;)
and galio i think

wonder if this is applicable to things like fiddle ult/kat ult?
I've heard about it working on Fiddle's

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Karma level 1 mana: 300
Oriana level 1 mana: 300

Karma mana/level: 60
Oriana mana/level: 50

Karma level 1 mana regen: 6.8
Oriana level 1 mana regen: 4.5

Karma mana regen/level: .65
Oriana mana reven/level: .45

I won't go into the spell analysis from here, but suffice to say that Karma's shield is a lot more efficient at using mana both offensively and defensively than any of orianna's **** and doesn't require a stupid, easily-dodgable gimmick to do it's damage.
The thing is that Q for Ori is so cheap and has a low cd, wheras karma can do a mantra shield every, what, 15-20s at level 1-6? I have zero personal experience, but I think you're overrating karma in this a tad.

EDIT:

A Smashing, LoLing surgeon? That's it, I'm convinced - you're simply a mythological character someone created to impress us. Nice try
I met him at CoT4, when he and Jash randomly teamed and then got 4th in teams. He's real, and also stopped us from chanting MONEY BACK endlessly outside the venue.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
this aoe bug is horrendous. I can't even tell why people on the enemy team are dropping dead :laugh:

Orianna's ult seems to have double the normal range. Maybe more. Not sure how the enemy felt about it, but it sure made the game funny for us.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Okay question. How do you play against Mordekaiser in the middle lane? I've been playing as Morde a lot and it feels like I can just out harass anyone and creep at the same time because of my passive.

edit: I'm asking for when i inevitably play against Morde(not as morde though)

Cia

das kwl
I've just been playing AP Kog Maw..

if ppl are gonna ***** it up with Morde/brand/etc, I'll beat up their team while remaining unreachable..

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Okay question. How do you play against Mordekaiser in the middle lane? I've been playing as Morde a lot and it feels like I can just out harass anyone and creep at the same time because of my passive.

edit: I'm asking for when i inevitably play against Morde(not as morde though)
Off the top of my head, with the aoe bug going around I don't think there's anyone that can actually beat morde in lane, except maybe brand.

Vyke

Smash Champion
One surefire counter I know to Mordekaiser is Garen. S'bout all I can contribute though, he's banned pretty regularly again.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
You know, the AoE bug may explain why Garen's spin hits me even when I'm faster than him. I'm usually able to just kite the spin...

Vyke

Smash Champion
Kite the spin? Is he not waiting to use it to get rid of slows? Eitherway, It'd make sense to some degree. Though I can't say I've noticed lately... the only person it's really noticeable on for me is Mordekaiser and Cass. And it was Grade A horse**** with Cass... the poison... THE POISONNGGNHHH.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
@Shaya: Gunblade Panthoen is probably better than I've been willing to give it credit for. I'm still not totally convinced, but it's been amusing to run while eloing up smurfs and I'm starting to think it might actually be worthwhile to get cutlass early and gunblade later in real builds. I owe you a beer if we're ever in the same place.
Wait till I tell you about my ap ezreal build :awesome:
The main thing about it is how much health you end up restoring in fights because of your spear returning 20% of the damage back... its killer.

Cia

das kwl
So i found out yesterday that this kid has a business selling LoL accounts. He levels the account to 30 and says it takes him on average 2-3 days to level the account (lol.. ok) and he doesn't touch the IP. He charges $50.00 for it and apparently he's already sold 18 accounts.

I thought it was pretty cool.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So i found out yesterday that this kid has a business selling LoL accounts. He levels the account to 30 and says it takes him on average 2-3 days to level the account (lol.. ok) and he doesn't touch the IP. He charges $50.00 for it and apparently he's already sold 18 accounts.

That explains all of Jazriel's teammates.

But that isn't very profitable at all. LOL
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

dude would make so much more money with a real job

oh lord this tab was open forever and Gifts beat me to it

OH GIRL so did DD

yup i said oh girl HI PAKMAN!!!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I sent Riot a support ticket telling them I would do anything not exceeding $200 in exchange for the Limited Edition Snowbunny Nidalee skin. In short they said "yes if you draw a really amazing picture." So I take 4 hours out of my life to draw this picture of Nidalee hiking through snow, then color over it with pastel. I take a picture of both, the before and after I added pastel, uploaded them, and copied the links over to the support ticket text bar to show them my masterpiece.

Then I read their previous response a second time. "any current 975RP skin."

NOOOOOOOO!!1 Snowbunny Nidalee isn't available for 975RP. X_x

Just thought I'd share a story with you guys, ya know.

Top Bottom