• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

john!

Smash Hero
We are pleased to inform you that the rest of the Tribunal has affirmed your judgment on 73 cases today! As compensation for your service to the League, your account has been credited 365 Influence Points.

Only tabbing in to captcha/bonus when I'm already browsing the internet, I haven't even played in over a week, I think.
so would you be happy if the tribunal was removed altogether, or at least the ip bonus?

john!

Smash Hero
so you really don't have a problem with the fact that you can abuse it and punish innocent people? i'm starting to realize that the tribunal is just a bad idea, or at least offering the ip is.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Before they changed how much IP the tribunal was worth, I actually took the time to read cases, but as it is, its just free IP.

Chance are they're guilty anyways, if the system is actually working and you're innocent you probably won't get banned/warned.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Okay, this just in guys.

HOLY ****ING **** SHACO BUG FIXES OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHACO RAPESSSSSSSSSSS LATE GAME, LIKE ****ING FULL ON TANKY WW DIES IN SECONDS, SECONDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

I have never seen a full health tank ww go down so fast.

Anyone who EVER entered a bush near me was dead.
And it required NO PREP TIME EITHER.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Nidalee - Dan will cry tears of joy. Rejoice

Shaco - Shaya will shoot splooge of joy. Rejoice.
That's the only bug fix they're giving the guy?

MEH, WHATEVER.
Also, NIDALEE BUG FIXESSL:A FEOJF:LEKANFAEKL:NFAEKNFL:AE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAHEAHHAHAHAH
Okay, this just in guys.

HOLY ****ING **** SHACO BUG FIXES OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHACO RAPESSSSSSSSSSS LATE GAME, LIKE ****ING FULL ON TANKY WW DIES IN SECONDS, SECONDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgg

I have never seen a full health tank ww go down so fast.

Anyone who EVER entered a bush near me was dead.
And it required NO PREP TIME EITHER.
Make that two for two, even got the right level of intensity :awesome:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Run AS runes because Shaco scales hyper-level stupidly with attack speed.
Get an infinity edge and ghostblade

get triple kills just by deceive backstabbing someone for a 1/3rd of their health, ult to dodge initial cc while throwing down a jitb, spam right clicks and shiv people who are LIKE HOLY **** BETTER FLASH! Wait deceives off cool down? QUADRA KILL!!!!

Omfg my clone is 1v1ing the enemy tank? PENTAAAAAA KILLLLLLL

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
late game ww with warmogs and thornmail would be kinda painful.

Still, shaco's early early game is still too nerfed/weak due to unintended riot nerfs.
Early game he's okay
Mid game is where he's the most game changing, but he's not too strong.
now he just has late game scaling.
Like 3 shot ashe late game scaling.
Like kill baron solo in 15-20 seconds late game scaling (or about 10 if you have a tank to tank baron instead of your clone)

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
How does activating ghostblade work with shaco's clone? If I activate it then ult does his clone get the active?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Soooo, activate ghostblade before I ult? Does it copy your attack speed at the point that it's made, or continuously for it's duration? If I get blood boiled after I ult, does my clone get it as well? What about before?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sorry I wasn't explicit.

Clone attack speed will always have Shaco's attack speed.
Blood boiling the clone doesn't do anything (well it gives him more movement speed)

Reducing the attack speed of shaco reduces the attack speed of the clone, the reverse isn't true.
You'd probably prefer to use ghostblade active after you ult, considering ulting 'removes' you from the game for a second.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Oh I wish I had a vid of when Baron was stole from my team. My team was steamrolling this team, as in 30-5 kills, 6-0 turrets. We go after Baron to put the nail in the coffin since the surrender failed 3 time already. We killed three of their people so it was fine time while our creeps pushed. Someone on their team hit us with Clairvoyance but we didn't care since it'd be 5v2. Then an Enchanted Crystal Arrow explodes Baron from the bottom lane and Baron dies. We're in vent like, "Where's our Baron buff? Where's our Baron buff?"

Ashe: I'm a ****ing surgeon with my arrows!!!
Vayne: OMG NINJA -_-

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Having a system that's based on a logical fallacy (in this case Appeal to Majority) is always a bad idea.
Does that mean a trial by a jury of your peers is a bad idea?

I think you need to look up that fallacy again and really think about whether or not it applies here buddy. Protip: it doesn't

So anyways, tried to get on last night but the servers were crazy busy so I gave up. Have they fixed the Yorick ult bug yet? I was kinda hoping to experience it before it got squashed.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Does that mean a trial by a jury of your peers is a bad idea?

I think you need to look up that fallacy again and really think about whether or not it applies here buddy. Protip: it doesn't

So anyways, tried to get on last night but the servers were crazy busy so I gave up. Have they fixed the Yorick ult bug yet? I was kinda hoping to experience it before it got squashed.
Determining what a "peer" is is a logical impossibility.

You're also really bad at trolling, maybe I should give you lessons?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Determining what a "peer" is is a logical impossibility.

You're also really bad at trolling, maybe I should give you lessons?
I'm not trolling Jazriel. I'm just calling you out on your pseudo-intellectual nonsense. You have a habit of making some statement that you can't back up and then just ignoring the people who call you out or shrugging your shoulders and telling them essentially to get on your level. If you are going to continue to "contribute" to this thread, I'm gonna keep you honest.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I stole baron one time as Janna with no vision. I just threw a random *** tornado over the wall and picked it up. We were losing like 56-20 in kills or something crazy and came back for the win with that buff. It was insane. I screenshotted the results screen. I'll post it tonight when I get home if I remember.

(This was like a year ago, so I think I was only like summoner level 20 or something. Odin and virgy and kleeck were all in on it, I think.)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Amazing video.

If only you knew anything about logic, my rebuttal could be understood. Alas, just another dimwit committing a non sequiter.
>_> Lol...wow.

Anyways,

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peer

As far as Riot is concerned, a peer is someone who isn't banned from the game, played at least 300 games, and willing to hang around the website clicking guilty.

Tribunal isn't the final call on any of the cases, either. It's just making the guy with the ban hammer's job at Riot much easier.

I suspect they have a system where it shows how many guilty verdicts there are to a person, and then shows them the same stats we see in tribunal. Since they get paid to take the 10 minutes to read through a case/2 minutes to scroll through and find the game they fed 12 kills and then ditched at level one, then there is some real judgment going on within all the 60 minute guilties.

-DD

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Oh I wish I had a vid of when Baron was stole from my team. My team was steamrolling this team, as in 30-5 kills, 6-0 turrets. We go after Baron to put the nail in the coffin since the surrender failed 3 time already. We killed three of their people so it was fine time while our creeps pushed. Someone on their team hit us with Clairvoyance but we didn't care since it'd be 5v2. Then an Enchanted Crystal Arrow explodes Baron from the bottom lane and Baron dies. We're in vent like, "Where's our Baron buff? Where's our Baron buff?"

Ashe: I'm a ****ing surgeon with my arrows!!!
Vayne: OMG NINJA -_-
speaking of baron steals...

Mogwai: last night so I couldn't sleep, so I queue up at 2 AM or so
Pakman: :(
Mogwai: and my team was King of Kimchi (Hotshot), Chauster, Xpecial, and JackSparrowoo (some Korean smurf, not sure who's)
Mogwai: and they made me play AP carry =\
Mogwai: so I went Annie
Mogwai: vs. Maknoon's Corki....
Pakman: that sounds mean
Mogwai: yea, it was pretty sucky
Mogwai: so I'm tired, pissed, and probably the worst player in the game even without Johns
Pakman: well you are loads better than me
Pakman: and everyone else I know
Mogwai: I mean in that individual game
Mogwai: I obviously **** in the grand scheme of things
Mogwai: the game was so stupid though
Mogwai: like, we were getting kinda *****
Mogwai: but not super *****
Mogwai: then Ashe hit a few ******** arrows that turned the game around because she's the best character in the game
Mogwai: Xpecial on Ashe btw, Chauster felt like playing ****ing Mundo
Mogwai: and HS felt like playing Rammus
Mogwai: hence why I got forced into AP carry role
Mogwai: then we take a baron
Mogwai: and are like, a little ahead because of it
Mogwai: and then we get an inhib
Mogwai: and then 6 minutes later we have the next baron for sure
Mogwai: and Hotshot decides to check skype messages instead of smite for us
Mogwai: so Corki steals with rocket
Mogwai: -_-
Pakman: -_-
Pakman: thats really funny
Mogwai: then they push down mid and **** us
Mogwai: kill both nexus turrets
Mogwai: I respawn
Mogwai: drop a bear on them
Mogwai: we kill 4
Mogwai: and then the 4 of them rush down mid trying to tank turrets and stuff to win the game while I try to defend base vs. Janna
Mogwai: and thus began the single stupidest base race of all time
Mogwai: where Janna kited me around my own nexus with all her skills, including ult while attacking it and ended up 2 hits away before my team was able to finish it off, LOL

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Mogwai: and thus began the single stupidest base race of all time
Mogwai: where Janna kited me around my own nexus with all her skills, including ult while attacking it and ended up 2 hits away before my team was able to finish it off, LOL
holy wtf batman

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Holy wtf batman @ mogwai indeed.

That's some prep time Mogwai.

Also spirit visage on Olaf?
RESOUNDING SUCCESS.

Annie: Whoa this Olaf only has 200 health! I GOT THIS!
*dead annie*
WW: WHOA THIS OLAF HAS ONLY 100 HEALTH! I GOT THIS!
*dead ww*
Surrender vote successful 4/0

Top Bottom