• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
not only have i been kicked out of my house but

ive got feeders, leavers, and tanks who dont know how to do their job dropping my elo

now im a 1500s noob again qq

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Patch notes are out. AP Alistar nerfed, and MASTERY PAGES ARE ****ING FINALLY AVAILABLE.

Irelia got another wrist-slap nerf, though it's now easier to itemize against her b/c her ult does physical damage, and she will be a bit less survivable b/c she heals less on minions... though they buffed the ult DAMAGE by making it scale w/ both the bonus attack and ap)

Havoc Mastery change is interesting.

Oh, and as usual, when nerfing a problematic character (Vayne) they don't hit her where it's necessary, the Tumble CD or even the % of health that is done by Silver Bullets.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Man, every time I play Janna it's freaking awesome because I get reminded of just how amazing she is. Can't beat dat Goddess

Mastery pages make me a happy happy man. And the Havoc mastery is lookin real sehksy now

D

Deleted member

mother ****ER LEAGUE gave me 508135 ADOBE air BUG errors so i had to force restart during ranked while wiNNING and then servers become UNAVAIALABEaw eEIO HAFOIHFOKCXNOAN

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
So I've been considering the advantages of building Tristana a hybrid of ability power and attack damage/attack speed instead of the usual AD/AS taking advantage of her natural 90% buff to AS and her extremely long range. Her moves have pretty incredible scaling with .8 per AP on her jump 1.0 on her DOT and 1.5 on her ult, so including a bit of ability power could give her a bit of a nuke feel to her while she would still have the ability to mow down a turret. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Lovage

Smash Hero
mother ****ER LEAGUE gave me 508135 ADOBE air BUG errors so i had to force restart during ranked while wiNNING and then servers become UNAVAIALABEaw eEIO HAFOIHFOKCXNOAN
yo we were ****** a game, i was like 6-0 and all the lanes were doing hella good. i think team score was like 20-10 and we were hella up towers/dragons/buffs

then johnny ****in dc's and can't get back in, then our ww dc's. then one of their guys dc's and we lose the 3v4 cuz we were left with jarvan sona and my corki

SO GAY

hope we got loss forgiven but i couldn't check cuz the menus wouldnt load

edit: and yea this patch seems pretty tight

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I've been considering the advantages of building Tristana a hybrid of ability power and attack damage/attack speed instead of the usual AD/AS taking advantage of her natural 90% buff to AS and her extremely long range. Her moves have pretty incredible scaling with .8 per AP on her jump 1.0 on her DOT and 1.5 on her ult, so including a bit of ability power could give her a bit of a nuke feel to her while she would still have the ability to mow down a turret. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
The question that comes to my mind is how effectively can you deal two types of damage. I actually don't quite know how this works - do you build/spec both types of penetration?
Who has missed me?!
EVAN! Where have you been at?!

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I had a string of good games last night with my friends. Aside from our friendly gangplank being a KS'er (for the lulz) I think it was the first time where I consistently carried being the AP or AD carry. Usually I always look like an assist carry (4-2-17) rather than an appropriate carry (15-5-9) or something like that when winning. I've rediscovered my Anivia for my AP carry and she's still amazingly strong.

I don't think it has translated to Ranked yet, but I finally believe I'm making real improvements in positioning and staying alive consistently as a carry/tank.

MacD fix your ping :(

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I hit level 30 last night while carrying HARD as Akali.
YEEEEAAAHHHHHH.
I love duo bottom lane as Akali now, I went like...16/2/8 I think, and denied the hell out of a Jarvan/Teemo with my friendly neighborhood MacDalphite.
-DD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nope. Best patch will be when they make Heimer broken again.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

MacD

Banned via Administration
MacD fix your ping :(
funny enough, it got fixed like 30 min after i posted haha

btw, i haven't touched irelia in like many days, might have to work on that, and see how it feels after the patch

I hit level 30 last night while carrying HARD as Akali.
YEEEEAAAHHHHHH.
I love duo bottom lane as Akali now, I went like...16/2/8 I think, and denied the hell out of a Jarvan/Teemo with my friendly neighborhood MacDalphite.
-DD
hahaha that was too funny, we are like up 3 kills, and they were like level 9 to our 12

we destroy most lanes when i'm malphite, once i buy my mana regen runes, it's over

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
One of the guys I got on the Tribunal today made a post on the forums asking to be pardoned and then claimed that "multiple people" had already done so. Dude's getting scared.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I just fought what was perhaps the most bull**** comp I have ever faced. The team was Amumu, Vladimir, Sona, Swain, and Maokai. They were all AP but it didn't even matter - they were all so freaking tanky and there was SO much healing that by the time late game came we couldn't kill even a single target. It was so, so, so incredibly frustrating and infuriating.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I just fought what was perhaps the most bull**** comp I have ever faced. The team was Amumu, Vladimir, Sona, Swain, and Maokai. They were all AP but it didn't even matter - they were all so freaking tanky and there was SO much healing that by the time late game came we couldn't kill even a single target. It was so, so, so incredibly frustrating and infuriating.
You turtle against that teamcomp until lategame where everyone has all their items.

Their teamcomp is bad (no AD carry as you mentioned) so they'll get ****ed over for that the longer the game goes.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Maybe when you saw they were all AP your team should have stacked MR instead of building deeps.
We did. Jax only built Gunblade; after that he got both FoN and Banshee's and still couldn't survive long enough to kill them. Everyone had either FoN or Banshee's (except me as Janna, only built Negatron, didn't need more because I was always the last to die anyways)

@Dekar: We tried to turtle, but thanks to Sona's heals and Maokai's ult they could dive us right under our tower and beat us thoroughly. I think part of the loss was due to our Jax having bad judgment skills (at least from what I could see) but it was still an extremely difficult comp to fight against

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
the only thing I'm even hype about is annies walk animation going back to the skip

that stupid run animation they tried to give her made me mad.

Top Bottom