• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
alternately, I could just buy a Brutalizer and kill you, but yea, sure, I guess you could stack HoGs.

alternately again, I could just buy a ruby + regrowth, then a giant's belt, then a warmogs instead of Philo + first 2 HoGs and then all my free farm turns into free money anyway (in the form of Warmog's charging) without having to waste 3 extra item slots on doing exactly the same thing.

I seriously wanna vomit every time I see the KriticalKill build, it only works because Jarman is OP anyway, so you can succeed doing anything.

EDIT: I mean seriously, I just listed rushing Warmogs as a better alternative, that's how bad it is.
Lots and lots of high elo players have ****ty builds but dont realize it. ._.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
**** all this build optimization and ****, who cares about ranked.

BRAVERY INSTALOCK RANDOM ALL DAY EVERY DAY. That or NUNUBOT JUNGLING.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ha

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I should sit down and like, work out the perfect arrangement of runes/masteries for each jungler to maximise damage output.

In general attack speed is better for you, but I wonder if there's a point at which critical chance runes will actually be effective in jungling speed? lalala

Also would be interesting for working **** out on "At what AD should I start buying AS/Crit instead of more AD?"
etc etc etc

I bet you the results would be shockinggggggggg

GUYS.

GUYS.

GUYS.

I'VE FOUND OUT THE NEW FOTM OP STRATEGY.

1. Go Tanky DPS
2. GET REVIVE
3. Never die while dealing stupid amounts of damage
4. ??? (maybe you died or something)
5. PROFIT (400 free hp baby~).

Spife

Smash Master
Shouldn't you take revive tele to get back into where ever you died to do stupid amounts of damage? Always drop an obscure ward just before you die too!

Coney

Smash Master
so is brand the easiest champ to play or what

i went like, 24-3-14 my first game as him, 15-4-9 the second

he is

so simple

people i've talked to say annie and ryze are even easier, i haven't tried them so i don't know but brand just seems so...powerful for how safe he is. as long as you have a decent initiate on your team, you can arrive at a fight fashionably late, drop in your spells as finishers and just run away, getting pretty much at least one guaranteed kill in the process

jpak

Smash Lord
wcg = world cyber games
each team represents a country
so clg splits into an american and canadian team for just this tourney
clg american has regi xpecial kobe saint chauster
wcg kind of like olympics idea with each selected country being represented

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
wcg = world cyber games
each team represents a country
so clg splits into an american and canadian team for just this tourney
clg american has regi xpecial kobe saint chauster
wcg kind of like olympics idea with each selected country being represented
Ah, fascinating, didn't even know about this before now

Dekar173

Justice Man
His build can't suck that much or he wouldn't be too successful with it.

Seriously, I've seen philo stone stacking on every single champ ever, and it seems effective on all of them. If they've got a natural escape/are tanky as it is, there's really nothing much you can do to it.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I'm having so much fun stomping with spell vamp Vlad.
What's that? You almost killed me? Good thing I can walk into a creep wave and instantly be back at full health with E and Q :troll:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah. There are some old *** videos from that TF player with our friendly team in normals getting BODIED. If you look further, you can find one of Old Garen 1 v 5ing our team because I grabbed him into us with Blitz rofl

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I've done that exact same team comp with yi multiple times. (Actually I think I had janna over lux)

Haven't lost before.

Its absurdly hilarious how you actually can make an entire team based around yi (even though it requires a lot of first picks unfortunately) and be ****.

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry i fed so damn hard in that one game tonight, guys. I had a 6 game winning streak in ranked going and then this one broke my streak. I had legit UI glitches twice, and then I died a couple times on bad decisions, and then I just fed 2 kills to end it at the end, honestly.

Any of you who have ever played with my mummy knows I usually start like 6-0 and roll kids. Sorry I had to screw up so bad in ranked this time.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
My son arrived, named Ronan Samuel. Awesome little kid. Gonna sleep at home tonight so maybe I'll get in a celebratory game before I fall asleep.

Top Bottom