• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Has there been a warning issued not to agree with this openly?

In other news, I feel like they're trying to give funny faces for the patch preview comics now.
Totally agree, there was Phreak shot in there that was obviously planted for that sole purpose

edit: oh crap, when did I hit 5000 posts?

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Edit:

Also, I found Tristana does well against Vlad in mid! Who knew. Being able to **** his healing and win exchanges by forcing him to pool is pretty neat.
I've also had a similar experience as Trist.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sion is one of the most easy mode and forgiving characters in this game. This last game I barely made a thought all game and came out with something like 6/0/13. On one hand, I realized I need to get some sleep before playing any more; on the other, I realized if I'm ever in the mood to not think much, Sion's the guy to go to.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Jax without a dedicated support and Jax with a dedicated support is like playing two different champs. Like, the first game I played I was super vulnerable to harass and snares and stuff. Couldn't farm. Got caught and killed. Second game Dan played Soraka and I could farm/harass with impunity. By mid-game I was exploding faces rather than just trying to stay alive.

PAX Jax skin OP. Thanks TKBro!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom is a real baby in friendly inhouse.
Please cry some more, learn not to be so uptight bro.
i guess im a little uptight when ppl call me ***** and ****** n stuff like that in an in house

either ur trying to psychological mindgame and it really didnt work or u are just straight up rude

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
TKBro, you can give it to Virg.

M3D, I finished a lot of the post game stuff. Got 3 of my normals past 70. Caught quite a few legends, still looking for 2 more sages. There's so much content in this game, it's crazy. Caught Volcorona with SpDef nature and 31 SpDef IV first try. Im really lucky with IVs it seems xD

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jax without a dedicated support and Jax with a dedicated support is like playing two different champs. Like, the first game I played I was super vulnerable to harass and snares and stuff. Couldn't farm. Got caught and killed. Second game Dan played Soraka and I could farm/harass with impunity. By mid-game I was exploding faces rather than just trying to stay alive.
This made me smile.

It's really nice to play support and see it pay off. :)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
i guess im a little uptight when ppl call me ***** and ****** n stuff like that in an in house

either ur trying to psychological mindgame and it really didnt work or u are just straight up rude
Cause I called you a ******? LMFAO Keep putting words in my mouth.
(I will accept the ***** part cause you seem like you are one)
Don't want to play with me Tom? Then don't accept the invite, seems pretty simple.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Hey

Hey guys

If you want to act like somebody that should be in a daycare

Do it in PMs

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Won a bunch of 3v3 ranked games yesterday with Kleeck and Keith1983. Something like 5 straight before we lost a Super close one. I was pushing their inhibitor when they finished ours. Theirs was at like 10% hp when we lost.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
Rudeness...

Don't want to play with me Tom? Then don't accept the invite, seems pretty simple.
Wow. I guess I don't know the full story here but this seems a bit ridiculous. I guess all I can say is keep your trash talk off vent...

:urg:

Won a bunch of 3v3 ranked games yesterday with Kleeck and Keith1983. Something like 5 straight before we lost a Super close one. I was pushing their inhibitor when they finished ours. Theirs was at like 10% hp when we lost.
Great game. Starting to love 3s.

@Dekar: Would you be available at some point to offer up some 3v3 Protips? I think we have the basics down but there seems to always be more to learn. At your convenience, of course.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wow. I guess I don't know the full story here but this seems a bit ridiculous. I guess all I can say is keep your trash talk off vent...

:urg:

Great game. Starting to love 3s.

@Dekar: Would you be available at some point to offer up some 3v3 Protips? I think we have the basics down but there seems to always be more to learn. At your convenience, of course.
All you need to know about 3v3 is Mundo goes wherever the **** he pleases.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1

*puts on Virg mask*

This is your last warning guys. If you don't stop with the fighting I'm going to IP ban your mothers and block you from posting in this thread.

This made me smile.

It's really nice to play support and see it pay off. :)

It did. The difference was amazing. Being able to out-harass Zilean and ignore Eve was pretty amazing. The difference was so huge that I think I'll only be playing Jax in a duo lane with a support from now on. Your support champs are getting way better Dan. I actually liked your Soraka way more than your Janna. You timed your heals and silences really well.

jpak

Smash Lord
real anger

nkb, i use magic resist marks and quints, mana regen seals and glyphs.
either boots + pot + ward or faerie charm wards and pots as my starting items.
I pick the first if I am roaming or laning a lot, I use the second route if they have early game roamers so I use the wards to give vision. Then its merc treads, soul shroud, banshee with the our of your choice. I'd get catalyst first and then merc, and then shroud -> banshee

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Cut it out Tom and DallasPhat. Warnings have been issued this time but next time this happens, infractions will be handed out.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'm looking for a runes/masteries/Levels for Alistar. I imagine his build is pretty much just like any other tank. Build HoGs, Different boots depending if your roaming or not. I think what you level is different depending on if your roaming or laning?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Could I essentially use the Same runes I make for Irelia for Ezreal?

also what do I make with Irelia

all I have so far is Armor Pen reds

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Fatal you have your work cut out for you lol. Also, I had a dream about you last night... I have no idea why. Doesn't make any sense.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
When I played 3's here are tips I found work the best.

Tanky DPS are awesome: Beefy characters that can dish out some damage (especially through harassment in lane.) (Malphite Mundo Singed Morde)

Mobility: Characters that can go through walls with a move are very useful in stopped and turning around ganks. (Shen, Kass, Jarvan)

Characters with a good jungle presence. (Jarvan, Nunu)

I found it useful to generally have one character with exhaust, one with ignite and one with smite.

Wards are godlike on that map (wriggles ftw, oracles so the other team can't ward)

Top Bottom