• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Zac, how are your pogeymanz? I beat the main story of the game and I'm doing the post-game stuff now. We should in-game team battle when you are done. No legends though. ;)

jpak

Smash Lord
Anyone want to play, or want help on anything ingame? I am bored and want to play :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Zac, how are your pogeymanz? I beat the main story of the game and I'm doing the post-game stuff now. We should in-game team battle when you are done. No legends though. ;)
you are so consistently off topic. this must be like post 10. stop.

jpak ill be on after 6pm central

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
you are so consistently off topic. this must be like post 10. stop.

jpak ill be on after 6pm central
My last two posts were about PAX Jax, but here I'll humor you:

I've played a little bit the last couple of days and it seems like the poke-heal meta is making a comeback. I've seen several insanely good Nidalees that win the game for their teams. I've also seen some double-support teams with good poking carries that are just impossible to really fight without being at a clear disadvantage. Thoughts?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
K I got four skins passes so far...just asking people who don't play league for them...lmao I'm on the move

No color I posted from phone

jpak

Smash Lord
Supports suck in general, no place on the team aside from janna and zilean. Taric and soraka are only ok. It's better to have duo lanes with like cho lux blitz, no need for "hard" support.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
@ Fro, I used WestRice's Akali guide for the longest till I realized his item build didn't suit my playstyle/my ELO/my skill.
He is probably the best Akali player but until I get better at this game I won't sacrifice the ultility of my hybrid/defensive runes/masteries/playstyle. I still get kills but do so in a much safer manner.

(Akali is my "main" in this game)

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I've played a little bit the last couple of days and it seems like the poke-heal meta is making a comeback. I've seen several insanely good Nidalees that win the game for their teams. I've also seen some double-support teams with good poking carries that are just impossible to really fight without being at a clear disadvantage. Thoughts?
The minion buff was the greatest buff to nidalee ever. I had a 15 game winning streak with my nidalee last week. It didn't matter what lane I started in or how bad the beginning was, I always became the richest, pushed lots of lanes and pissed off a lot of people with blue buff + spear + heal + cougar nuke poking. Till the minions are fixed I think she's one of the strongest characters.

(Lately I've been wasting my time on pokemon too. Woooooooo)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'm convinced Nocturne's addition will be a direct buff to Eve because of how it's going to damage shared Oracle vision. She'll actually be able to do things like semi-initiate in fights once Nocturne hits level 6.

Also, I think I'm getting a better handle on Cassiopeia, and I'm experimenting with builds that make her a bit more useful than I thought she was. Are there any really high elo players that use her at all I can learn from?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Nocturne's ult is going to be gamebreaking. You have him on your team you get free initiations/ganks and escapes for your whole team.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah, lots of ASpeed = constant self healing, also increasing speed further because of the aoe on his passive. That skillshot looksl ike it's got some range on it, plus with lizard buff and ghost I could see him keeping them in range for the fear. And once he hits 6? Oooooh baby.

M3D

BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Ok so this is what I got

1 for malcolm
1 for vincenzo
1 for m3d
1 for ???

Who called the last 1 first?
Again. Thanks! You da bess.

I believe Ignatius called dibs on #4 but you should check the thread when you get access to a PC.

re: Nocturne's ult

Banshee's Veil. Basically everyone in a game with him will get one. If he uses his ult to initiate then it just pops the BV on everyone and their sight remains, but they are not fully vulnerable to your CC. You should be getting one lots of champs already, so adding in another reason to nab one just makes it that much more efficient and worthwhile.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
New Cass experiments have yielded results. I want to thank that TF we played with, Fascinate, for ****** me and helping me figure things out as a result. Wrecking face with her and enjoying it.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yesterday. His TF in lane made me realize a few things about how to lane like a much higher level player than I was before. Also made me realize some of Cass' weaknesses and how to get around them with better skill order.

Of course we won because he was super lagged and Ace helped me wreck him with ganks but yeah.

Top Bottom