• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
man, these posts never get old. please give us another update tomorrow.
My bad. I forgot this thread is only for posts that interest and entertain you specifically. I clearly don't have any other friends that I play with 4-5 nights a week that might be interested in whether or not I'd be on anytime soon. Gosh I'm so glad you're around to be a d0uch3 to everyone. Otherwise we might forget our places and start having fun or being friends with each other.

Dekar173

Justice Man
My bad. I forgot this thread is only for posts that interest and entertain you specifically. I clearly don't have any other friends that I play with 4-5 nights a week that might be interested in whether or not I'd be on anytime soon. Gosh I'm so glad you're around to be a d0uch3 to everyone. Otherwise we might forget our places and start having fun or being friends with each other.
Wtf is a friend.

You're dumb.

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
STACK IT UP!!!

STACK IT UP!!!

STACK IT UP!!!

lol catfish

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
because clearly me being upset that you've made the same post about "creeps OP, playing pokemon" 3 days in a row is simply about my interests and entertainment. First time, w/e, second time, annoying, third time, I'm just gonna be a douche:

jpak

Smash Lord
Morg is a really good champion, people should use her more.
xPeke is a really good player, I either him or jiji is the best player :|

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Creeps OP, playing Pokemon.

no whammies

JK though. I know the minions are getting fixed, so I hardly mind at the moment. I just want all the new content that has a habit of not coming out.. to come out. I made a thread about it. Left the first page really quickly because SO many threads get made, but it did get upvoted several times before it disappeared.

Frolossus

Smash Lord
Morg is a really good champion, people should use her more.
xPeke is a really good player, I either him or jiji is the best player :|
what about chauster?

also cleaver does work with shacos clone
im questioning if this could be potentially very strong in team fights where you could use a bit of micro to apply the armor reduction to two different champs x:

jpak

Smash Lord
Chauster is really good too but I just don't see as many games from him where he just dominates his lane.

If I zhonya ashe's arrow does it go through me or just doesn't affect me when it hits? Do I still get stunned?

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I've been tryin kassadin with teleport ignite going 0/9/21 masteries with strength of spirit starting with a mana crystal and health pots to get a quick catalyst. But farming is sketchy and so is any form of trading with the person I'm laning against. I think he's got a pretty bad laning phase but if you can get past it without giving up kills you're solid. Even without too much farm.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
i need to play with u guys sometime. im sick of carrying as singed, the tank, and having ppl yell at me cuz i suck. it's like, guys, u r feeding and not getting kills. get off me plz.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Chauster is really good too but I just don't see as many games from him where he just dominates his lane.

If I zhonya ashe's arrow does it go through me or just doesn't affect me when it hits? Do I still get stunned?
It goes through you.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Pretty sure Kass has one of the stronger lane phases for a caster.

Has anything of his been hit? Kass is beastly >:O
Compared to who? He's got an 8 second cd poke and melee range. He can't do anything while his q is on cooldown. He just get's out harassed by anyone that knows how to fight you when you have cd's and outfarmed by anyone.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
But all the other casters have 8 second CDs (massive generalization, I know) with less range than his poke and a lot of them do less damage and don't silence.

And someone like, say, Pantheon with his spear, would definitely have to take a bit of minion damage to hit him while his silence is on cooldown at early levels + the damage of the silence and sometimes an ignite depending on how hard they try to commit to attacking him.

Maybe an Ashe or MF or other ranged carry would do well against him.

Then again I have little to no credentials to argue. I'm just saying what I think.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Anyone interested in doing any 1v1 practice/critique sometime?

We could comment on each-other's laning and stuff.

jpak

Smash Lord
Kass is super good, he has a few bad matchups but most are against uncommon champions and you have two solo lanes to pick from. Pick the lane that doesn't have that matchup. I don't play with a tank runes/masteries so I can't speak for that :\

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Kass really only struggles w/ tanky DPS w/ gap closers and/or DPS w/ longer range than his Q (since they can hit him as he backs out of range) plus a strong poke of their own.

Everyone else is a faceroll.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Malzahar beats kass pre 6.
:3
Then Kass can be insta jibbed at 6.

Higher movement speed, long range e (malz can always e kass during the animation + while the thing is travelling to him), voidling ****.

Hell, malz beats just about everyone in lane bar like... Fiddlesticks.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't think Malz wins pre-6 to be honest. If he's casting visions on him he's not sustaining his mana or pressing his farm advantage, and his silence is dodgeable. At 6 I'd def give it to Malz though. Ranged suppression too strong.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
malz could just **** all over the creeps and probably take the tower or hurt it terribly or force kass back and win the lane. I really don't see how kass can control the creeps at all and trade any sort of harass with anyone. He's a poor laner imo.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You know.
This may sound crazy.

BUT MALZAHAR IS CAPABLE OF LAST HITTING WITH HIS AUTO ATTACK!

Its a good idea to e low hp creeps nearby your opponent. Zonee zone zone zone zone zone.

Seriously though, Kass doesn't win the trade very easily. One E + one or two aas from a voidling and kass is like half health without a very defensive rune page. (Hence kass can't afford to w Malz, he can only try to silence him and retreat)

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)

that was my fault, not yours. i greatly overestimated my ability to tank that tower. gbagrlgb.

on another note holy hell did pobelter rip through that 1v2 top lane or what
It's because swain/pobelter is too good =D
I was expecting that at level 6 I was going to see some ridiculous Swain skill. Then he killed them 4 times in the first 5 minutes or so ROFL. It's like "Oh you DON'T have to wait till 6 to start crazy tactics with Swain?"

Also the amount of times he went into a fight with like 5% HP fighting for 30-40 seconds and surviving the fight with roughly the same amount of HP was ridiculous. I think it was every fight...

jpak

Smash Lord
Yeah you just got to position yourself really well. This is pretty important for all team fights and does not just deal with the carries but so do the tanks.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Yeah you just got to position yourself really well. This is pretty important for all team fights and does not just deal with the carries but so do the tanks.
Jpak btw, If you would like to play a game in the future where I could play Ezreal and you could give me pointers on what I should be doing while I'm in the game I would really appreciate that. Everyone tells me that Ezreal is a early game dominance champion but all I really do is farm and try not to die. No early kills or anything like that.

I recently figured out the Ashe matchup where if she does something dumb like volley a creep wave I can just harass her during that cooldown.

I've gotten better at poking a lot during team initiations and in general not dying as Ezreal during team fights. But any advice I think would be great because I definitely go on and off with him.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I don't think Malz wins pre-6 to be honest. If he's casting visions on him he's not sustaining his mana or pressing his farm advantage, and his silence is dodgeable. At 6 I'd def give it to Malz though. Ranged suppression too strong.
Malz cannot reasonably farm with his Visions until it is rank 3 or higher. If you try to farm with it only having 1-2 points put into E, then you'll be spamming auto attack. Not to mention the amount of mana you get back at lower levels doesn't even help you break even. It's much better to harass with E at rank 2 and 3, then go for the kill at lv6.

jpak

Smash Lord
Sure we can play tonight, I can also help you with Amumu if you want.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Source: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=6830874#post6830874

iSwallow said:
banned till the 23rd ... explain why because I haven't done anything wrong

Added by Pendragon:
Lots of racist language, other gameplay disruptions (drawing smiley faces w/ Teemo shrooms), intentional feeding when team is losing, constant ping spam, afking/leaving games, buying nothing but wards,

Total number of reports: 223
Total unique games reported in: 121
Lololololol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Making Smiley faces with shrooms...

Oh god

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I think the best part is that these people pretend to not know why they're banned... also some kid got banned for TEN YEARS, ROFL.

Top Bottom