• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Fun games were had tonight, guys. Goddess **** of assists = SO much fun, and effective to boot ^_^ I still want them to buff my Karma but now I really understand why Janna will always be the top support out there

Nite

Smash Champion
btw i hate sion
:D
Sion is one of my main characters.
Snap- I definitely don't main WW, but I used to. Barely play him anymore. He's pretty easy to play though, so you don't ever get rusty with him lol.
Tom- You never invite me, bro!

Anyone else loving the Ryze buff?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Dear Riot Games,

See you when you fix the creep problem. Until then, I'm gonna be the best, like no one ever was.

Sincerely,

Odincore

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
-Vocal- It's not really AP WW, he just uses Sorceror Shoes to increase his Q's damage then goes straight for tank items.

But yes it *does* indeed work, those Qs hit pretty hard and if you stick around too long you end up dying to Duress + Ignite + Hungering Striike. Really good at trading and winning harass against most champs.

jpak

Smash Lord
If you go with boots dont finish your own jungle. Take wolves + blue buff then mess with their jungle.

jpak

Smash Lord
it's also important to know that theoddone is a really good jungler. him and kobe are arguably the best ones. theoddone is only able to do what he does in that video because he has experience jungling with all the other junglers. if you do not have experience with them it is risky as you wont be used to the timing.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
wow he is really a baby

this is embarrassing to watch

i wish he would just stop streaming or something at this point

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
Reginald is a ****ing crybaby. He also seems to have anger issues. He's raging in stream about how Locodoco said he wasn't tryharding when he said "coming WW" it happened like 10 minutes ago and he's still screaming about it. Regi needs help.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I feel bad for TheOddOne. Trying to be the voice of reason, lol. Wonder where we can find the brackets for this, want to see at what point they're going to play anyone decent.

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
didnt see the exact incident but

i know reginaid typed something in all chat to the other team and also went into the other teams jungle alone to try and keep someone from getting blue buff. tsm had it warded

then loco did something crazy (lol no it wasnt major but he was pushing too hard into their base or something) and reginald gets onto him for it, and says loco needs to tryhard more

loco responds bringing up the typing in all chat and going alone (as alistar) to harass at blue. then reginaid explodes and rants for a while about how he is tryharding and loco is being a **** and how if loco had dont what he did vs clg they would have been *****

and no one is trying to talk at all on vent. except reginaid. and he keeps asking his team to respond to the situation but no one does

i only saw about 10 minutes of it but

WTF reginaid is so mad. clg is in his head

jpak

Smash Lord
loco said regi wasnt try harding then regi got mad because loco dove past three towers for a kill. loco said he wasnt tryharding because regi started all chatting telling the enemy jungler warwick to stop doing blue buff.

anyways, ill be playing solomid tonight if every goes well in about one or two hours. i dont expect to win unfortunately. our regular jungler, ap carry, and ad carry couldnt make it :(

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
loco said "you woudlnt do that if we were playing CLG"

and regi freakin EXPLODED with "WE WOULD BE GETTING ****TED ON IF IT WERE CLG AND I WOULDNT BE ABLE TO AT THIS STAGE"

jpak

Smash Lord
solomid time l0l

Locodoco: btw i lurked smash forums since 2006
HES WATCHING YOU

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
lol yea i heard that too

loco: these guys are smash forums super smash brothers players. they dont even realize that i lurk their forums and see what they are saying.

loco !! you are crazy researcher

good luck jpak give them the business !!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
now that i think about it loco lurk our forums but doesnt even offer to play with us >: C

how rude !!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
I chuckled at that as well.

Loco lurking the forums, not Dan's wonky avatar

Rappster

Smash Ace
why does no one jungle at low levels?
i'm level 17 (regularly play with a couple 30s), and I think i've played a total of two games where both sides had a jungler...
is it really that hard a concept?

jpak

Smash Lord
0-5 nunu 7 mins in that is all. as for free farming, this wouldnt happen if you have a nunu ganking. its okay we didnt have our usual jungler. solomid is good they deserve the win, i think it would have been a better game if we had our usual jungler. we were going to pick cho alistar as our next picks too :(

Top Bottom