• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'll duo. I reached Silver IV the first time I got into the rank games (only played like 6 matches) months ago and haven't bothered since.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
So I've watched most of the games from last day of worlds, and I must say I was quite entertained. I almost want to cheer for gambit again.

Also has Annie support ever been a thing or were those guys just screwing with the meta ?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
It's always been a thing, just a rare thing.
Reliable CC, long range, good base numbers on her basic abilities, and she can follow up initiation very well with Tibbers. Tibbers is more than tanky enough to survive any aoe damage coming his way, and his AD and sunfire aura add up to a toooon of damage after the initial drop damage. Plus, Tibbers is super strong at taking objectives after a fight. Tanking towers or Baron np np.

john!

Smash Hero

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Absolutely not.
Somebody carry me for... 11 wins and I should be plat 5. 40 points and I gain 7-9 points every time. Maybe more if I keep winning with mmr going up.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Heck I'd be satisfied if he carried my silver ass to Gold 5.

Otherwise I'd gladly try with Red Ryu.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I don't think the problem is it not being readable. Comic sans is readable, doesn't mean you should use it.

But what do I know, I've disabled custom color display a long time ago so everything is white to me.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It is hard to read. Color blindness might be helping you in this scenario.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
It's easy to read on Neo Blue, but I can't read it on Smash Ruby or Smash Dark.
Too bad I think Neo Blue is just ugly :teemo:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The combination of my monitor and your color and how it clashes with ruby skin makes it impossible to see unless I highlight it.

lol
:applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://www.twitch.tv/hoidsa/b/464947298 I just want to cry at how hard it is to reach Plat 1

edit: So I started the day being in promos to plat 1, and started off with a 4v5. After a bunch of wins and losses today, I'm back in promos, this'll be my 4th time reaching these promos, 0-2 in all of them after going 2-0 for all my other plat promos.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Friendly reminder that you don't need to wear any kind of protection to manipulate fire arms and explosives if you're a woman.

Top Bottom