• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Niko45

Smash Master
nunu top is so obnoxious. just been starting dring and out-trading easily at level 1, then grabbing the ******** sustain skill at 2 and never looking back

Cia

das kwl
Cause the last time we played was what? 6 months ago? Regardless I expected more out of you and now I know better. Sorry I don't expect people to troll me and 3 other especially when they are invited into a group of 5.
no one was trolling you. There are more ways to enjoy the game than by just picking super top tier strats all the time. Like when you and dojo did jungle Soraka+Janna?

anyway. it's old news. i just thought you actually believed you didn't care about normals.

:laugh:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
With the Eve rework finally coming through (maybe) what the heck I am I going to complain about now???

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Hey Moggy, is your build for Pantheon on TL forums up to date?

Who would you start Dblade against top lane/who would you start Boots + pots?
What kind of matchups should I not be picking Panth into?

MacD

Banned via Administration
no one was trolling you. There are more ways to enjoy the game than by just picking super top tier strats all the time. Like when you and dojo did jungle Soraka+Janna?

anyway. it's old news. i just thought you actually believed you didn't care about normals.

:laugh:
that reminds me of the time when we were a 4 or 5 i forget, and our first pick didn't ban shaco and dphat raged in champ select

then raged after feeding and went afk after 12 minutes or so

then the cait wanted to report me because i said "just push, 2 people are afk"

good times, good times

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
enemy team: jayce AD, zilean, kennen, nidalee, Yi.
Incredibly obnoxious. Can't catch any of them. I couldn't catch up to Nidalee to fling her even with the help of my roar, randuin's, and exhaust. Pounce's cooldown was too low.
And then they backdoored us to death. ;_;

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I didn't know he needed one TBH.

Also what do you think the 101st champs special unique ability will be?

I'd love it if she could make the bushes on the map come to life and **** people standing in them.

That or take control of minions/monsters.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Morello said it wouldn't be anything that we haven't seen before, but how her skillset as a whole works together instead. We know for sure it doesn't interact with the map at all.

D

Deleted member

i'm really glad that there's a character in the game who can just choose to instantly kill you if he has flash up.
the only hope of escape is to flash the headbutt but most alistars douche it up and circle around twice

Kira-

Smash Champion
most op part of jungle ali is tower dive pressure

he is not broken everyone just sucks, you play the same way against him as you would vs shaco or twitch but for some reason he's more op. go figure.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hey Omni you still jungle all the time?
All day; e'ryday.

Been maximizing my Pantheon jungle route recently. Also been working on obscene Jungle Nunu where I maintain control of the enemy buffs up to the 22 min mark. Counterjungling like a boss.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

most op part of jungle ali is tower dive pressure

he is not broken everyone just sucks, you play the same way against him as you would vs shaco or twitch but for some reason he's more op. go figure.
too straightforward/easy to gank with so popular among noobs but still extremely good due to being ALISTAR so popular among good people too.

Alistars **** me the hardest though when I go someone like Twisted Fate mid u get hard core camped the **** out of so you can never play aggressive unless u wanna get rocked

Okuser

Smash Ace
Raise your hand if you played League back when Xin was released and he was unimaginably overpowered.

I hope they just undo every nerf they've ever given him lol, so he becomes release Xin again.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
He was a couple months before my time, I joined right after Lux came out.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Raise your hand if you played League back when Xin was released and he was unimaginably overpowered.

I hope they just undo every nerf they've ever given him lol, so he becomes release Xin again.
When kennen came out maybe earlier.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
League Of Legends Officially Becomes Most Played PC Game In The World

Game Title - Total US/EU play hours (July 2011 - Jun 2012)
League of Legends - 1,292,502,456
World of Warcraft - 622,378,909
Minecraft - 371,635,651
Heroes of Newerth - 184,520,156
Diablo III - 172,907,605
Battlefield 3 - 171,852,550
MapleStory - 165,503,651
StarCraft II - 163,980,293
World Of Tanks - 145,702,931
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 126,754,082

Wowowowow

D

Deleted member

those are some bizarre figures when you actually read how they measured

ut new data from Xfire shows that Riot Games’ League of Legends is now officially the most played PC game in North America and Europe. When you add in the rise of the game in Korea, where it’s already beating out StarCraft II as the most popular game, it’s clear that League of Legends is here to stay.
The list was prepared by extrapolating from actual usage data from more than 21 million Xfire members from July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012.
This is like using the election results of only new york and say obama won with an error of 0.0...01%

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Going to test out Jungle Eve pre-buff and Jungle Xin Zhao pre-rework before the new patch comes in.

Kyandid

Smash Cadet
Game Title - Total US/EU play hours (July 2011 - Jun 2012)
League of Legends - 1,292,502,456
World of Warcraft - 622,378,909
Minecraft - 371,635,651
Heroes of Newerth - 184,520,156
Diablo III - 172,907,605
Battlefield 3 - 171,852,550
MapleStory - 165,503,651
StarCraft II - 163,980,293
World Of Tanks - 145,702,931
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - 126,754,082
SC2 would be a really close contender with League if they counted 'Watching Streams and Theorycrafting' as actual playtime.

Top Bottom