• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got no respect as a Marth main.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You guys think that's bad?
Try maining Ness.

:ness2:

Veril

Frame Savant
There are Marth "main" haters? That's dumb. Marth frustrates me but that doesn't mean I should hold it against the player...

I'm sorry you're getting sh** for who you play.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
We here at Smashboards are a good, honest, God-fearing people and will not tolerate such flagrant promotion of homosexuality under the eyes of the Lord. We will NOT be polluted by your tiara-wearing man-princess! If you feel discriminated against, good! Take your disgusting sickness and get out!

I bet you're a pedophile, too, you devilworshipper!
Hahaha. This post is seriously amazing. Especially after reading the comments thinking that was not a joke. =P

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Well, it could be worse.

You could main Meta Knight.
true that man meta knight is gay heres what pyronic star says bout metaknight all credit goes to him for this

random kid: hey do you main olimar

realy gay kid: yes

random kid: then why are you using metaknight

realy gay kid: beacause fighting with the rainbow was not nearly gay enough

and lol to this you should have just made this a goodbye thread if your not even going to check it

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
Gaybashing sucks.
what im not cutting down gays its just u know ehhh thats what he says i do support gays like very highly if sombody makes fun of a gay i stand up for you people and yet all gay people still hate me anyway and i still stand up for em and you already know that spade oh yeah srry i posted that i shouldnt have but metaknight still is pretty dumb he should be banned banned i say

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
what im not cutting down gays its just u know ehhh thats what he says i do support gays like very highly if sombody makes fun of a gay i stand up for you people and yet all gay people still hate me anyway and i still stand up for em and you already know that spade oh yeah srry i posted that i shouldnt have but metaknight still is pretty dumb he should be banned banned i say
It's not like we wouldn't know that the word "gay" is commonly used for the same term as "lame", but if you already draw lines to symbols of homosexuality, you insult them. In fact, you're being a hypocrite then, by standing up for them yet insulting them by putting them down with your wording.
If you use "gay" to describe something bad, noone will actually rally at you, because it's common, especially here in the Smash community, but if you draw the line to actual homosexuality - this is were you get insulting.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
It's not like we wouldn't know that the word "gay" is commonly used for the same term as "lame", but if you already draw lines to symbols of homosexuality, you insult them. In fact, you're being a hypocrite then, by standing up for them yet insulting them by putting them down with your wording.
If you use "gay" to describe something bad, noone will actually rally at you, because it's common, especially here in the Smash community, but if you draw the line to actual homosexuality - this is were you get insulting.
ehhh first time i actuly used the term gay like saying lame it was just to say what p.s. said srry i used that i am not dumb k i know u all know what it means n stuff and i going to ask my friend................ never mind just uhhh yeah im disrespected by one guy thats gay only hates me for some reson never did anything to him so thats what i mean by that im tired right now and cant think straight

Omis

my friends were skinny
ehhh first time i actuly used the term gay like saying lame it was just to say what p.s. said srry i used that i am not dumb k i know u all know what it means n stuff and i going to ask my friend................ never mind just uhhh yeah im disrespected by one guy thats gay only hates me for some reson never did anything to him so thats what i mean by that im tired right now and cant think straight
lrn2periods

Mith_

Smash Champion
I want you to know, that I am happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me?
Would she go down on you in a theater?
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby?
I'm sure she'd make a really excellent mother

Cause the love that you gave that we made
Wasn't able to make it enough for you
To be open wide, No
And every time you speak her name
Does she know how you told me
You'd hold me until you died
Till you died, but you're still alive

And I'm here, to remind you
Of the mess you left when you went away
It's not fair, to deny me
Of the cross I bear that you gave to me
You, you, you oughta know

You seem very well, things look peaceful
I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know
Did you forget about me, Mr. Duplicity?
I hate to bug you in the middle of dinner
It was a slap in the face
How quickly I was replaced
And are you thinking of me when you fuck her?

Ohh... aah... ahh... ahh...

'Cause the joke that you laid in the bed
That was me and I'm not gonna fade
As soon as you close your eyes, and you know it
And every time I scratch my nails
Down someone else's back I hope you feel it
Well, can you feel it?

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
This thread is an auto lost. He actually left SWF and then there are people cracking k=jokes afterward. Wow auto loss

0Lotion....

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This thread is an auto lost. He actually left SWF and then there are people cracking k=jokes afterward. Wow auto loss

0Lotion....
He's still here dude, lol.

Energy Whip

Smash Cadet
Don't feel sad, Marth is a great main to be and It shows people how strong he is even If they think he's a little on the girly side It still makes him strong, fast and EPIC to use but don't give up.

Self-kun

Smash Rookie
I enjoy using Marth, but people do bag on him too much. However, usually those people are usually the ones who end up losing. Except my friend Josh. Most of the time he wins, but we just bash each others choices for the heck of it.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
i have a holographic JAPANESE riachu. is there anymore that needs to be said?
is it wrong that my brother gave away a holographic charizard to his week long GF because she thought it was cute? this was also back when the game was fairily new so that card was hella expensive?

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Ha. I have a holographic Machamp. Too bad he takes so much energy. And I wish I had grass energies so I could use my Leafeon...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I hardly even remember what cards I had... They're probably all still in a box somewhere in France... I tried to sell them far too late.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You mean the one where everyone made fun of you?
We can go back to that if you really want.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I had the Mewtwo card that came with the first film.

I did have a bunch of Digimon cards though( the starter pack lol).

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why do you give a **** what everyone else thinks?

You want to main Marth, you then get out there and main ****ing Marth.

And **** people.

SuperFudgeChoco

Smash Apprentice
I had the Mewtwo card that came with the first film.

I did have a bunch of Digimon cards though( the starter pack lol).
Lol Mewtwo was the first holo card I got in a random booster set my dad got me when Pokemon cards first came out. Also hell yeah Digimon cards. I had Pokemon, Magic, Digimon, and DBZ cards back in the day. Started collecting YGO cards but stopped after wanting to use my money for better things.

Also people, please stop taking this thread seriously, you're embarrassing yourselves.

The furosious robot has left

Smash Journeyman
Why not show us a post of someone's comment towards you?
Just off the top of my head:
Marth maining scum! :mad::mad::mad:
isn't the furious robot able to show any form of respect towards great players?
He's a Marth main.
Stop being such a Marth main.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Seriously... you put the sexy voice comment in there too?

Honestly, even with out of context quoting, it seems fairly obvious that he's joking pretty much every time. Stop being such a Marth main... err.... *****.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Lol Mewtwo was the first holo card I got in a random booster set my dad got me when Pokemon cards first came out. Also hell yeah Digimon cards. I had Pokemon, Magic, Digimon, and DBZ cards back in the day. Started collecting YGO cards but stopped after wanting to use my money for better things.

Also people, please stop taking this thread seriously, you're embarrassing yourselves.
Nice!
Did anyone ever remember the first ever Mew card? Man when that happened, EVERYONE was nuts about it!

DBZ had cards!? o___o
Yu-Gi-Oh died faster than it started....

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Seriously... you put the sexy voice comment in there too?

Honestly, even with out of context quoting, it seems fairly obvious that he's joking pretty much every time. Stop being such a Marth main... err.... *****.
Of course he's joking, but it gets pretty... ugh

Top Bottom