• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Got no respect as a Marth main.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
In all of the posts that I've seen by Furosious, he's only displayed maturity and intelligence. So if anyone is giving him crap for who he chose to main, I suggest you go play in the nearest Mine Field.
You know what? I'm going to please you arrogant jerks.
I am not using marth anymore. Happy? No more marth for me.

wat.

no i dont feel like it im a lazy typer and no periods just for you

Quoted for an example of extreme intrawebz intellijehntz.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
marth is an amazing character both in melee and in brawl, and any character can be annoying or amazing... depends on the player. I think that if somebody insults you and you are offended, whether intended or not, it should be the persons responsibility to shut up and apologize. Plus, Marth is one of my mains, along with many others, he is not gay at all. he takes skill to use, like any other character. the "marth haters" really need to grow up... plus no other character comes close to an even matchup with an MK like marth does...

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
marth is an amazing character both in melee and in brawl, and any character can be annoying or amazing... depends on the player. I think that if somebody insults you and you are offended, whether intended or not, it should be the persons responsibility to shut up and apologize. Plus, Marth is one of my mains, along with many others, he is not gay at all. he takes skill to use, like any other character. the "marth haters" really need to grow up... plus no other character comes close to an even matchup with an MK like marth does...
Nice speech beautiful.

Oh and Marthmaster, your collection of my quotes was amazing, I can't believe you got them all, too.
Nice avatar btw.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
yeah i try, i just like fair clean players and not unecessary rude comments... like the ppl insulting mass madness you should see how annoying they were lolz... and thanks for the compliment on my speech sir i appreciate the recognition.. maybe someday they will let me in that back room, and until them i will be a prospective agent of peace trying to uphold the moral code of smash

Top Bottom