• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*hugs snipa* It'll be ok. At least we aren't dinosaurs with kids on the ice. I mean...what is he to do?

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
No lol he isn't a woman why would he be in the kitchen baking a cake? He should be on it because he's the best duh xD and he said he'd be on it next time he's bttr than my cake

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
your gifs ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh they make me think of xaltis in woman form :o i can't help it eeeeeeeeeeek *hides*

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Ghost cars, Panther crossings, sunkist, running toll booths, random fog, DC Driving, C's random car ride game, cops, and kids selling door to door tamales. The trips up and down were crazy as hell lol, but I'd do it all again though.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ghost cars, Panther crossings, sunkist, running toll booths, random fog, DC Driving, C's random car ride game, cops, and kids selling door to door tamales. The trips up and down were crazy as hell lol, but I'd do it all again though.

:rosalina:
lololol same here.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Specifically, Xaltis. :mad:

EDIT: ESAM, you weren't at my going away party. DJ Jack is absolutely amazing at playing the piano. I heard it myself.

:069:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
What happened to the last one...it was up for like 3 days.....

Oh well, I got a top 1 spot so I'm happy.

Top Bottom