• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I just saw the first vid. Man I would never be able to do any of those rides lol; I'd die getting on one.

I'm too afraid of heights, spinning really fast, etc. D:

:rosalina:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
You shouldn't keep track of old seasons records , otherwise you'd have to put in how I was like 99-0 with you before you beat me ^^;.

Good sheeeeeeeeeeee

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
10. Action B -For being the only person to let out a cheer as a beverage was spilled at Dennys.

wait what O.o? I remeber moving away from the table when snapa knoked that water cup....dont recall sheering but eh....
don't worry my pant's are alright.

finaly on the list...da's good shee.

OverLade

Smash Hero
The good sheeee power rankings should be split SFL and the rest of SFL as the large number of SFL members on it already create an unfair unbalance of Good Sheee points.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WELL MAYBE IF YOU GUYS WENT TO MORE TOURNAMENTS THAT XALTIS WAS AT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM

God, what a load of bull Red Halberd

<3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Polt deserves a spot for that final nana kill on lain...damn it was manly as ****

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Actually, Xaltis, it WAS that Nana kill that made you say that you'll put me on. I remember now. >.>

Top Bottom